Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

I'm loving the constant references to us, even when we don't play.

This, from Villa-Spurs:

" So, if you are Villa fan, keep the faith. Just like Leicester last season. And if you support Spurs, don't expect, just enjoy. Just like Leicester this season."

Speaking to a couple of customers at work who are Spurs fans. The latest excuse is that the other teams want us to win it so aren't trying as hard against us as they are against Spurs and Arsenal. Bless em

Oh let the little tarts moan and say what they want.

The trophy will have on it Champions Leicester City.

Not spuds n arsenil blest like little girls.

Why are Spurs being treated like a tiny team being told to just enjoy this season like it will never happen again. They have been around top 7 for years with solid investment and great players.

Parps cos they act like a tiny team.

Little girls moaning.

If he wants to go he will. I don't see the size of the release clause being an important factor.

Agreed. The only way he'll go is if he want's to manager Italy. But I can't see him wanting to give up Club Football for International football and miss out on our European Football next season, especially if we go on to win the league.

So... don't let us counter attack and press the two play makers. Ground breaking stuff there.

You get the feeling sometimes these people look so hard at stats, they just don't actually watch the games properly.

Edited by Babylon

They're really trying their best to stop us winning the league. They've never done this to Chelsea, United, Man City. Very bizarre.

They're still of the opinion we don't really deserve it, that we'll be found out, that we can only play one way etc etc.

They're really trying their best to stop us winning the league. They've never done this to Chelsea, United, Man City. Very bizarre.

They're still of the opinion we don't really deserve it, that we'll be found out, that we can only play one way etc etc.

Who's 'they'?  :ph34r:

It's also untrue that "Chelsea, Manchester City and Manchester United all wildly underperforming and Arsenal imploding".

With 60 points from 29 games last season we'd still be second. Only Chelsea have under-performed this season.

• Like 1

'For months the doubters and sceptics have expected them to slip back to their rightful place.'

And it's precisely this narrative, this obscene sense of entitlement that's been pissing me off all season. They are ****ing in their rightful place, through raw talent, team spirit, grit and graft. The 'doubters and sceptics' largely consist of those that see the old order threatened and the profligate empire and hegemony built by agents, opportunists and very often hype, now exposed. 

I loved the way that after the Watford victory Claudio was quick to dismiss any suggestion of nerves in the squad. Retorting, - the ones that should be nervous are the ones that have spent large amounts of money to win this league.

Edited by Line-X