Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

What utter bollox

At Filbert Street there were always BNP and National Front everywhere. You couldn't see half the pitch as there was mesh fence because their fans threw coins for the whole 90 minutes. Haven't been to the White Power Stadium so I don't know how it is today. 

Never liked them, still don't.

I normally don't care what other fans think but this is just lies.

A slightly different 'Do they mean us post' but unbelievably I found myself sat next to Darren Way tonight, manager of Yeovil Town. First of all, what a lovely bloke, quite happy to sit and talk to me about anything football related but also extremely complimentary about Leicester and everything we've achieved so far this season. It was a privilege to sit next to him really. 

I've always had a soft spot for Yeovil ever since they knocked Forest out of the play-offs in League 1 but after meeting Darren tonight I hope they shoot back up the leagues. He also told me to look out for Liam Walsh. an 18 year old centre midfielder that they have on loan from Everton. 

Edited by Gary Eatfood
  • Like 2

Leicester are a bunch of country bumpkin. They get lucky every ****ing match. Imagine Wes Morgan being the winning captain of the Premiership, **** me. Vardy lookslike a smackhead. I hope they get bad luck every game now they deserve lots of bad luck.

Gotta say, Leicester saw that last 5 minutes out like a team that had won the title several times before.

Jesus. Leicester might actually win the league. That crap football might actually win the league. I don't get it. So poor. Jesus.

WHY ARE LEICESTER GOOD FOR ****'S SAKE?

Why has no one clouted Mahrez or Kante Injury free bastards

• Like 1

**** Spurs, just ignore them.

Concentrate on our game, support the team .

If those Spurs wankers wish to have a hissy fit let them do it, ignore them.

What are they to us?

They're just some soft southern bastards in the same bracket as Watford, Luton, Brentford, Orient, Fulham, QPR, Palace, Southend, Charlton, Wimbledon and Barnet.

The only London clubs of any note are Chelsea, Millwall and West Ham for their fans in the past and Arsenal for their decent football in the past,

Seriously ignore the Spurs forums, a bunch of deluded wannabes.

I hate these so called big clubs, they genuinely, in their small minded heads think that 'smaller clubs' owe them 3 points every time they play. They genuinely believe that clubs like us should roll over and allow them to win, and any sign of resistance is a complete outrage. The arrogance and ignorance is just unbelievable.

We've now gone full circle, it's back to "they'll struggle against better teams". Despite it only bring about three weeks since it was "they'll struggle when lower teams park the bus".

I'm loving every moment... we win early in the season it is wait till the Christmas period when they play top teams. We continue to win and then it is wait till they play those fighting for relegation, we win those and well... lol love it

Edited by foxes_rule1978

We've now gone full circle, it's back to "they'll struggle against better teams". Despite it only bring about three weeks since it was "they'll struggle when lower teams park the bus".

They'll struggle, I'm sure they'll struggle, at some point they've got to struggle? Surely? Please? :cry:

:vardy: 

I hate these so called big clubs, they genuinely, in their small minded heads think that 'smaller clubs' owe them 3 points every time they play. They genuinely believe that clubs like us should roll over and allow them to win, and any sign of resistance is a complete outrage. The arrogance and ignorance is just unbelievable.

Even more annoying because it's Spurs. Glorified perpetual mid-tablers TBH.

They're even bloody horrible to each other. It feels like when people argue or disagree here we at least manage to maintain some level of respect. They're at each others throats any time one of them offers any opinion but total adoration 

Edited by what?

Guest foxestalkisfullofidiots
Those boys have a chip on their shoulder...................suppose that what happens when you live in the shadow of Chelsea and Arsenal for so long, give it a few more seasons and they will be the 4th biggest team in their city after the hammers.