Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Im not saying every single poster will but I would like to think that most would be the bigger man.

Maybe im expecting too much from fellow Leicester fans.

I would be unbearable as would many others

We would see the unwelcome return of anothershitseason, that French dickhead, the other jerk and the other floating turds that only surface when things don't go to plan and they'd take over for the entire summer. God I hope that doesn't happen!

This "taking it easy" stuff is absolute bullshit.

As if Palace didn't throw the kitchen sink at Leicester to get something out of that game and try to break their bad run (they hit the crossbar in stoppage time, for ****'s sake)... Or Southampton aren't battling for Europe (Koeman wouldn't have made his comments if he weren't frustrated about not getting a point, or if the frustrations of not getting calls his way in recent games didn't add up)...

...as if Sunderland will sacrifice their own Premier League status so they can give points to a "fairytale story" that has nothing to do with them.

There's such a distinct lack of critical thinking amongst fans.

Interesting stuff. Obviously Rob Mackenzie and Ben Wrigglesworth won't be unicums, but them leaving for Spurs and Arsenal might mean we will lose our tactical and scouting advantage by next season.

It wouldn't now that they've been utter toss pots. Prior to reading the utter shit they have written about us I had no issue with them, I was glad it wasn't the usual bunch up there competing. Now I'd rather Arsenal win it over them, absolutely detest them. I think I'll start up a conspiracy website to discredit everything they've done.

Did you really expect the team in 2nd to be pulling for you? Bitter much? Just like that Liverpool fan above. As least you are showing you can more than compete which is more than they can.

Liverpool fan here. I read that because I was bored. lol! Poor deluded Spurs fans. Unfortunately, we couldn't beat them for you although they were very lucky to get a draw. And yes, everyone is hoping that the fairy tale happens. Spurs were just hoping it happened to them - you may be ruining their one chance also to win it all. However, nobody is taking it easy on you. If you win it, it's because you earned it.

Deluded? And this is coming from a fan of a club who is about to finish behind Spurs for the 7th time out of 8 seasons. You lot take the 'deluded' title every year - not even close. Jokers.

You should be more worried about beating us for your sake - not LCFC's. How small minded can you get?

Edited by Reg Biscuits

Guest ttfn

Did you really expect the team in 2nd to be pulling for you? Bitter much? Just like that Liverpool fan above. As least you are showing you can more than compete which is more than they can.

It's not about "pulling for" is it, it's about not being collectively unbelievably bitter.

It's not about "pulling for" is it, it's about not being collectively unbelievably bitter.

Social media is not the place to gauge real fan's reactions. I go nearly every week and a big crowd of us meet up before a game for beers and chat, and I have not heard one negative comment about Leicester. A few "where the **** did they come froms" but really nothing. The vast majority of Spurs' fans aren't 'unbelievably bitter' it's just not the case. They just wish we were in your position.

When it's over, and if you do win it I, and many others will congratulate you on a remarkable achievement. There are some losers on the Internet for sure, but they are not representative. Bitterness works both ways mate, and some of yours have been just as guilty as some of ours - I don't take either group to be spokesmen for our respective clubs, and I hope that you lot don't either - although it does look a bit late for that lol.

• Like 4

In any other season I'd be rooting for Spurs, as there is an awful lot to admire about the way they play football, they play as a team and they clearly have a very good manager. If we have to lose this at the last, I think I could live with Spurs doing it, if only because it hasn't been the massive bankroll to success. I like the integrity of Man City's fans, but their club's idea of building a team is anti everything I like about football.

• Like 2

In any other season I'd be rooting for Spurs, as there is an awful lot to admire about the way they play football, they play as a team and they clearly have a very good manager. If we have to lose this at the last, I think I could live with Spurs doing it, if only because it hasn't been the massive bankroll to success. I like the integrity of Man City's fans, but their club's idea of building a team is anti everything I like about football.

Well said mate - most Spurs would say the same about you. It's just unfortunate that we're treading on each other's dreams this season, and let's face it, what a season for both of us - mental.

Deluded? And this is coming from a fan of a club who is about to finish behind Spurs for the 7th time out of 8 seasons. You lot take the 'deluded' title every year - not even close. Jokers.

You should be more worried about beating us for your sake - not LCFC's. How small minded can you get?

Just to set this straight: In the past ten years, Liverpool and Spurs have both finished above each other five times; unless you take this season into account, then it's a 6-5 verdict in Spurs' favour. It's like a pendulum, sometimes it strikes for the one team, sometimes for the other.

Spurs should enjoy their upper hand in this affair for as long as they can, because it surely won't last forever.

I just find it somewhat bizarre seeing a Spurs fan take it out on a Pool supporter on a LCFC messageboard. Get a room, you two!

Edited by MC Prussian
  • Like 1

If the unthinkable does happen, and Spurs do pip you for the title (won't happen) can I expect an outpouring of goodwill and congratulations from the majority of folk on here? I doubt it. I might suggest that a few will be a little 'bitter' to say the least. I hope you prove me wrong.

To be honest, round about just before the Man City game (before Spurs were REALLY in the picture) I'd have wanted them to win it if we couldn't.

Despite the fact I can't stand Kane and Ali, despite the fact the media have gone bonkers for Spuds since the Arry years, I've always had a bit of a soft spot for the North London clubs (went to uni in Wood Green) and it'd be refreshing to see anyone other than Chelsea, United or Man City win it.

Recently, though, their fans have come out with just such a sheer volume of bitter dross that I find it hard to wish much success on them. I'm disappointed at myself for letting my opinion be swayed by what I know are essentially just idiots on the internet but I can't help it.

It was the same last year with Burnley fans and their ridiculous notion that we were cheating our way to survival by diving for penalties, I mean come on. I don't mind people not loving Leicester, I don't care if people find us crude to watch or if they think Vardy is a massive chav and Simpson is a wife beater (both true) but when you're repeatedly spreading blatant mistruths and stupidity just to justify your hate and bias? That's when it gets annoying.

"I ****ing hate Leicester, that twat with the drum and that chav Vardy get on my tits" - fair enough, you're entitled to your opinion.

"I hope Leicester don't win it, ****ing drug cheats that the FA want to win the league" - oh shut up you divs.

If Spurs win the league they'll deserve it and I'll admit that, I'll be pissed off and I'll moan about it and call their fans undeserving wankers but I'll acknowledge that they were the better team. Nobody is given a free league title.

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 2

CfMvhjmWQAAjSlM.jpg

Gold. Absolute gold

See this is the shit I'm talking about. Last few games, obviously have been pretty scrappy.

Where were these people when we destroyed Chelsea, Liverpool or Man City at their place?

I don't mind people who just don't like Leicester but cmon, don't justify your hate with straight up lies.

Just to set this straight: In the past ten years, Liverpool and Spurs have both finished above each other five times; unless you take this season into account, then it's a 6-5 verdict in Spurs' favour. It's like a pendulum, sometimes it strikes for the one team, sometimes for the other.

Spurs should enjoy their upper hand in this affair for as long as they can, because it surely won't last forever.

I just find it somewhat bizarre seeing a Spurs fan take it out on a Pool supporter on a LCFC messageboard. Get a room, you two!

It's actually 6 out of the last 7 counting this season, but you're quite right. Off to RAWK I go. I'm only on here to spread a bit of love around. It's just a shame that fans of certain clubs use your forum to have a pop at us. I find that to be quite bizarre.

Anyway, nice talking to you. And don't forget kids - the internet doesn't lie lol

Cheers.

By the way, that JayC clown quoted above is absolutely despised on the fighting cock. He's a Man City fan who's never been to the lane. One agree on a forum with 6000 members - what does that tell you? These are the twats that make us look bad.

More love later.

At the start of the season people were saying oh yeah they are entertaining and score loads of goals but let a few in, no way will they finish top 4 blah blah and now it's they're really tight defensively but is boring football blah blah