Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Kane £40m

Vardy £60m

Pearson £20m

Conrad Logan Priceless

Very droll mate. I thought he was the kit man or something. Astonished to find he's still playing - that is not a flattering photo.

Anyway, I don't want to outstay my welcome on here. All the best you foxy fiends - may the best team win. Cheers.

Kane £40m

Vardy £60m

Pearson £20m

Conrad Logan Priceless

Kane would be the most expensive.

And did you not see drinky?

Also NP has no sell on value infact his value right now other than a wage is fvck all.

• Like 1

Don't rush off on my account.   You're almost one of the family now ...    good posts .          :thumbup:

That's kind of you to say, but it's not my place really. I only came on to make a case for the many Spurs fans who aren't w*ankers, and I got a bit caught up with it all. Nice to chat with some sensible fans though. I'll only be back to congratulate you if you win it. Cheers.

• Like 1

What is that delusion about us embarrassing England in the champions league? Apart from Chelsea shithousing their way to the trophy, English teams have been a joke in Europe for the last 5 years.

Earlier Higginbotham (whose a fan of us btw) was saying how Man City should play tonight. Deep, allow Paris SG onto them and counter attack.

Errrrrr.....well that's our plan A?

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

Very droll mate. I thought he was the kit man or something. Astonished to find he's still playing - that is not a flattering photo.

Anyway, I don't want to outstay my welcome on here. All the best you foxy fiends - may the best team win. Cheers.

You did that when you insulted Conrad. :mad:

Can anyone with more time than me, ring him up on sat morning and ask him how far that Newcastle team, with flair and entertainment and a massive lead got???

Or that Liverpool side few years back who couldn't defend for shit. Both those Liverpool and Newcastle sides were entertainers who lit up the league but both failed to win anything. Arsenal have also entertained us over the years whereas Chelsea have been accused of being anti football. One club is a trophy winning machine and the other are perennial bottlers.

Quinn is a snob anyway. He used to absolute slate Stoke under Pulis despite them finishing in respectable positions and regularly beat the top teams.

Edited by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Deluded? And this is coming from a fan of a club who is about to finish behind Spurs for the 7th time out of 8 seasons. You lot take the 'deluded' title every year - not even close. Jokers.

You should be more worried about beating us for your sake - not LCFC's. How small minded can you get

Well, not small minded enough to get into a slagging match with you on a LCFC forum.   lol! We've no chance of 4th so we could only play spoiler this season.  We only have Europa now.  And, to be honest, If Leicester weren't up there, I'd be routing for you lot.  I still think Arsenal are a bigger threat than you given the run ins left.  

Edited by Danny_LFC

Turned on football today and Scott Parker who looked miserable throughout the 10 minutes I endured and Glenn Hoddle were on. Spurs are the best team in the league, better team than Leicester, not a good league this year because of how it's turned out so far. Who do they think they are?

This it isn't a good league this year is a tad annoying now.

Has the Premier Leage always been a "good" league?!? How is it any worse than Spain (3 teams), France (1 team), Germany (2 teams), Italy (3 teams)?!?

With the amount of money in the Premier League, it's levelling the playing field. It's a more competitive league. Teams like Manchester United, Manchester City, Chelsea etc who buy a squad .... it becomes harder, a lot harder and a lot more expensive.

5 years ago, Everton wouldn't have been able to reject £40m for John Stones. They can now.

West Ham will reject big bids for Payet in the summer.

We will reject big bids for Kante, Mahrez etc

Kane or Ali have no reason to leave Spurs.

Whilst the talent is spread out, the league is competitive and harder to win. What Leicester City have achieved this year, has overshadowed what Tottenham Hotspurs and West Ham United have achieved. All three teams are great for football.

Ultimately water finds it's own level.

All threes have talent and team spirit. They'll achieve more than a team motivated by money.

All three teams play with a positive attitude, where it seems learning means more than earning.

All three teams work hard, you work hard, you generally get the rub of the Green.

Can that be said about every team in the league?