Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

We have been found out.  :rolleyes: I suppose he was paid to put his name to this article. I am happy with "being found out" and still be seven points clear. The truth is that Claudio has found out how to play using the players at his disposal and he has also found out how to exploit these strengths and the weaknesses of other sides.

Next season we will struggle.  :rolleyes:

Leicester have been found out by Premier League opponents... but it's too late to stop them - Danny Higginbotham

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/leicester-have-been-found-out-by-premier-league-opponents-but-its-too-late-to-stop-them-danny-a6974361.html

We have been found out.  :rolleyes: I suppose he was paid to put his name to this article. I am happy with "being found out" and still be seven points clear. The truth is that Claudio has found out how to play using the players at his disposal and he has also found out how to exploit these strengths and the weaknesses of other sides.

Leicester have been found out by Premier League opponents... but it's too late to stop them - Danny Higginbotham

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/leicester-have-been-found-out-by-premier-league-opponents-but-its-too-late-to-stop-them-danny-a6974361.html

If "found out" means winning by 1 goal instead of 2 then I'm all for it

lol

I think people misunderstand the whole thing about Leicester being perceived as a rugby city. It's not saying that everyone supports the rugby and no-one supports football, it's more along the lines of people looking from the outside in. the Tigers have always been a huge club, European champions, top division winners numerous times and known worldwide, whereas, up until this season, the football team have largely been a footnote in the football books dominated by United, Liverpool etc. There's nothing wrong with that, everyone's talking about us now and I just don't get the whole rivalry thing. This is OUR city, and whether its the cricket, rugby, football, whatever, we should back them.

• Like 2

He's a spurs fan isn't he? Wonder what his opinions are of his own fans flinging the word "Yid" around

He actually supports Arsenal AND Tottenham.  :facepalm:

This says everything you need to know about the man. 

I think people misunderstand the whole thing about Leicester being perceived as a rugby city. It's not saying that everyone supports the rugby and no-one supports football, it's more along the lines of people looking from the outside in. the Tigers have always been a huge club, European champions, top division winners numerous times and known worldwide, whereas, up until this season, the football team have largely been a footnote in the football books dominated by United, Liverpool etc. There's nothing wrong with that, everyone's talking about us now and I just don't get the whole rivalry thing. This is OUR city, and whether its the cricket, rugby, football, whatever, we should back them.

Perhaps you could tell the "Tigers and Liverpool/Arsenal/Man United" brigade (well, until the last few weeks anyway) that as well...

1USLpdw.png

Pretty cool picture showing how our odds on winning the league have changed over the season.

Didn't want to start a new thread, but this was taken from Reddit so they are talking about us on there!

Love that. Actually amazing to see.

I knew we were still decent odds in December because after the 3-0 win at Swansea I looked at backing us but went against it.

• Like 1

Perhaps you could tell the "Tigers and Liverpool/Arsenal/Man United" brigade (well, until the last few weeks anyway) that as well...

That's the thing, after this season we won't be called a rugby city anymore. The football team will have well and truly put their name on the city from an outside point of view. Hence why I don't get the bitching, it's the football teams time now and I'm positive the entire city is behind us, rugby fans also most certainly included!

What an odd article and it can only come from someone who has had a very superficial look at how we play.

We are not deliberately giving the ball away, it is not some attempt to play possum and lull teams into a false sense of security, it is that when we have the ball we look to attack, get it forwards try and create something and play a risky low percentage pass, not piss about with  risk free sideways passing.

I also disagree with the comment about seeing goals coming, Watford, West Brom, Norwich and Newcastle goals were not scored against the run of play, again this is a difference in approach. A lot of teams when they come under pressure deal with it by slowing the game down and passing it around, trying to get some control back. We don't, whether we have been creating chances or under pressure we always look to deal with that by attacking. Look at our team when defending corners, we keep 2 sometimes 3 men up field and look to attack.

We have been found out? Teams have found out we like to attack? Teams have found out we like to attack quickly? Teams have found out that they are at their most vulnerable when they attack us? Teams have found out we are fit, composed, patient and will play right to the end of a game to get a win? So what, anyone who has seen us this season could find that out, what teams haven't found out is how to stop us winning.

Against the run of play against Palace hahahahahahahahaha

What an odd article and it can only come from someone who has had a very superficial look at how we play.

We are not deliberately giving the ball away, it is not some attempt to play possum and lull teams into a false sense of security, it is that when we have the ball we look to attack, get it forwards try and create something and play a risky low percentage pass, not piss about with  risk free sideways passing.

I also disagree with the comment about seeing goals coming, Watford, West Brom, Norwich and Newcastle goals were not scored against the run of play, again this is a difference in approach. A lot of teams when they come under pressure deal with it by slowing the game down and passing it around, trying to get some control back. We don't, whether we have been creating chances or under pressure we always look to deal with that by attacking. Look at our team when defending corners, we keep 2 sometimes 3 men up field and look to attack.

We have been found out? Teams have found out we like to attack? Teams have found out we like to attack quickly? Teams have found out that they are at their most vulnerable when they attack us? Teams have found out we are fit, composed, patient and will play right to the end of a game to get a win? So what, anyone who has seen us this season could find that out, what teams haven't found out is how to stop us winning.

I don't believe Southampton played 352 either well not until after we scored they were definitely more 541 in the 1st half.

Liew is clearly a bell end, we know that already but he calls Huth a transphobe. The Vardy and Simpson incidents are unsavoury and not really positive but calling Huth a transphobe, he played cock or not ffs - He's desperate to for people to hate us.

Which chants is he chatting about? Can't put sound up at work.

There isn't much chat, but the gospel choir do radio friendly versions of c'mon Leicester boys, and his name is Leonardo, as well the Ranieri version of we love you and we're gonna win the league.

Edited by Captain...

Liew is clearly a bell end, we know that already but he calls Huth a transphobe. The Vardy and Simpson incidents are unsavoury and not really positive but calling Huth a transphobe, he played cock or not ffs - He's desperate for people to hate us. attention for his articles because he's a poverty journalist.

Edited by Finnaldo

Liew is clearly a bell end, we know that already but he calls Huth a transphobe. The Vardy and Simpson incidents are unsavoury and not really positive but calling Huth a transphobe, he played cock or not ffs - He's desperate for people to hate us. attention for his articles because he's a poverty journalist.

yeah he's a twat and he's got weird last name

Edited by Wookie