Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

I asked him about why he's overlooked Spurs' high racial chant arrests, funnily enough he totally avoided it. 

I've tried the same and asking his thoughts on his team employing a racist ambassador. Conveniently ignored which is surprising seeing as King's rant included both white and Asian slurs.

I've tried the same and asking his thoughts on his team employing a racist ambassador. Conveniently ignored which is surprising seeing as King's rant included both white and Asian slurs.

Just reply linking to this article with Spurs Ambassador Ledley King making racist and homophobic comments as well taunting a man about his salary and assaulting him:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1180014/Dont-know-I-England-Spurs-star-Ledley-Kings-jibe-arrested.html

Just reply linking to this article with Spurs Ambassador Ledley King making racist and homophobic comments as well taunting a man about his salary and assaulting him:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1180014/Dont-know-I-England-Spurs-star-Ledley-Kings-jibe-arrested.html

Ledley is heartless EXCLUSIVE: Ex-England legend has airbrushed his kids out of new life

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/6560275/Former-England-ace-Ledley-King-has-abandoned-his-kids.html

Video of merson on skysports.com saying we're falling over the line and not playing well.

Yeah, falling over the line the way Chelsea used to. What a plank.

why do we keep seeing 'team of journeymen' written everywhere?

Were barely a ragtag bunch

Because it sells well for London newspapers and "journalists" and helps cementing prejudices in the general public's perception.

Because it sells well for London newspapers and "journalists" and helps cementing prejudices in the general public's perception.

Bit daft their comments considering how many Internationals we have on this team.

Amazing how many terrible journalists there are determined to put us down for being obviously better than everyone else. Can only assume it's because we're making them have to actually work rather than churn out clichéd crap based on reputation.

We have been found out.  :rolleyes: I suppose he was paid to put his name to this article. I am happy with "being found out" and still be seven points clear. The truth is that Claudio has found out how to play using the players at his disposal and he has also found out how to exploit these strengths and the weaknesses of other sides.

Next season we will struggle.  :rolleyes:

Leicester have been found out by Premier League opponents... but it's too late to stop them - Danny Higginbotham

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/leicester-have-been-found-out-by-premier-league-opponents-but-its-too-late-to-stop-them-danny-a6974361.html

I know I mention Atletico Madrid a lot on here, not because we are anywhere near as good as them, but because when they won the title they were 9th in the possession table. Teams like Espanyol would have more possession than them. Have Atletico been found out? 2nd in their league and quarter finalist in the Champions League.

Yeah next season we will be found out. By whom? Palace and Stoke and Bournemouth? We are better than those teams and we are tactically one of the best sides in the league. Why are these pundits acting like we are just West Brom who got lucky cos nobody wants wised up to us?