Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Amazing how many terrible journalists there are determined to put us down for being obviously better than everyone else. Can only assume it's because we're making them have to actually work rather than churn out clichéd crap based on reputation.

They think it's easy to do what we do. Then why don't every other team do it then?

I have a lot of respect for Southampton, good club and good fans, but we are a better side than them. We are 22 points ahead of them. They've scored 41 goals, we've scored 55. But yet some of these journalists think we're just relegation fodder who got lucky because everyone fell into our supposed trap.

I know I mention Atletico Madrid a lot on here, not because we are anywhere near as good as them, but because when they won the title they were 9th in the possession table. Teams like Espanyol would have more possession than them. Have Atletico been found out? 2nd in their league and quarter finalist in the Champions League.

Yeah next season we will be found out. By whom? Palace and Stoke and Bournemouth? We are better than those teams and we are tactically one of the best sides in the league. Why are these pundits acting like we are just West Brom who got lucky cos nobody wants wised up to us?

I agree....found out....so what. Arguably our only weak spot is Mahrez defending and look at what he gives to the team. He might end up as player of the year. How these pundits haven't a clue makes me wonder how they're employed at what they do. Having a difference of opinion is one thing but spouting off with blinders on is another.

....and no team wising up to us....pretty much insults every manager in the premier league. Just saying

Liew is clearly a bell end, we know that already but he calls Huth a transphobe. The Vardy and Simpson incidents are unsavoury and not really positive but calling Huth a transphobe, he played cock or not ffs - He's desperate to for people to hate us.

lol couldn't believe that comment. He's absolutely clutching at straws.

Absolute disaster of a human being.

According to the women on the news bulletin thing the BBC do at 8pm, we're only 1 game away from winning the league...news to me.

:unsure: Think she's got that wrong.

Edited by Matt

According to the women on the news bulletin thing the BBC do at 8pm, we're only 1 game away from winning the league...news to me.

She meant we could be after this weekend if results go our way. Think they're getting a bit carried away.

If results go our way we will have won the league next Monday. Spurs have Monday night games after this weekend.

Edited by Fox92

If results go our way we will have won the league next Monday. Spurs have Monday night games after this weekend.

(Can't believe i'm moaning about this)

But that's bullshit! I wanna win the league at a game that we're involved in, we won the Championship/got promoted when we weren't playing because of other results didn't we?!

Edited by Matt

(Can't believe i'm moaning about this)

But that's bullshit! I wanna win the league at a game that we're involved in, we won the Championship/got promoted when we weren't playing because of other results didn't we?!

We got promoted when Bournemouth played QPR, that was great though. If we can do it in any circumstances before Everton so we can lift it at home that'd be brilliant.

We got promoted when Bournemouth played QPR, that was great though. If we can do it in any circumstances before Everton so we can lift it at home that'd be brilliant.

Agreed.

And like I say I can't believe i'm moaning about it, I can't believe we're in the position and we're discussing this but there would be a tinge of disappointment if it happens when we're not playing, even if it's an away game and i'm not there, i'd rather that than it because results have gone our way.

Edited by Matt

The only reason a gospel choir is singing it is because it's the BBC and all the chants they sing include expletives.

Make some crazy noise. Yeah, that will catch on.

Jamie Vardy's havin' a party,

Bring your chocolates and your smarties.

Hello, fuchsy.

Not having a go at you and your oftentimes entertaining, if only a bit disjointed, comments, but you do realize that I was making a point in case for the author of the VICE piece, seeing that he probably put "Leicester... south of Birmingham" in there for a reason.

The article itself is a reflection on how Leicester as a city and the club are perceived in the rest of the country, in particular in the capital. So, in that regard, he does try to imitate a typical Londoner's ignorance aimed towards us. "Leicester... south of Birmingham" is but a metaphor for that train of thought.

Disjointed, now then...Our King richard is really disjointed, me I am just weird...:)

No probs, I never take things personally, plus good point made..

Agreed.

And like I say I can't believe i'm moaning about it, I can't believe we're in the position and we're discussing this but there would be a tinge of disappointment if it happens when we're not playing, even if it's an away game and i'm not there, i'd rather that than it because results have gone our way.

I think if we get to the game say Everton and we win at home and a loss by Arsenal and/or Spurs the next day gives us the league title I can't see anyone not being  happier than hell. Waiting a week and needing a result v Chelsea would mess the minds of too many on here.

Without wanting to sound like the biggest entitled twat of the lot but please don't let it be down to Spurs dropping points on a Monday. I couldn't think of a duller way for it to happen.

I'll take that now please and will take it if we win our next two and they lose to Man Utd.

I just want to get over the line and I couldn't care how it happens. I'll be in a pub in Leicester somewhere watching the Stoke match if it it's possible and the city will be absolute scenes after it.

lol couldn't believe that comment. He's absolutely clutching at straws.

Absolute disaster of a human being.

Seen Vardy's at the Asian Awards tonight. You just know Liew's sat there thinking to himself that Vardy's only doing it to save face.

Guy's a prat.

I agree....found out....so what. Arguably our only weak spot is Mahrez defending and look at what he gives to the team. He might end up as player of the year. How these pundits haven't a clue makes me wonder how they're employed at what they do. Having a difference of opinion is one thing but spouting off with blinders on is another.

....and no team wising up to us....pretty much insults every manager in the premier league. Just saying

They are just jealous and chasing shadows, of course we have been found out...

BUT WE FOUND ......KING DICK..!!!

Just reply linking to this article with Spurs Ambassador Ledley King making racist and homophobic comments as well taunting a man about his salary and assaulting him:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1180014/Dont-know-I-England-Spurs-star-Ledley-Kings-jibe-arrested.html

I don't do twitter but I hope somebody points out to him that

In a statement last night he said he had apologised to Spurs boss Harry Redknapp over the incident

is by no means the same thing as meeting up with the bloke he abused and apologising to him