Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Have you seen the PM I've sent mate?

Sorry, will check it now

How can you be posting this when you're providing Talk Sport live updates from Ashton Gate? And with Facebooking and Tweeting too are you actually watching the game! lol

Multi tasking. It's the future...

Not sure if it's already been posted but excellent analysis of us from Danny Higginbotham. He's one of the best around for stuff like this

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/leicester-have-been-found-out-by-premier-league-opponents-but-its-too-late-to-stop-them-danny-a6974361.html

I'm glad you said that. I thought it was a good article but there was lots of mouth frothing on here because people hadn't really understood the article.

I'm glad you said that. I thought it was a good article but there was lots of mouth frothing on here because people hadn't really understood the article.

How anyone could see the article as a negative is beyond me. Higginbotham is a fantastic analyst. He's also a top fella and right behind us.

Collymore on TalkSport 'West Brom man for man are equal to Leicester'

When rightly criticised by the main commentator, Collymore argued that Drinkwater couldnt even get on the team last season. Yes Stan, LAST SEASON.

Are they ****, I know the point he's trying to make but haven't they had ****ing Myhill in goal for most of the season? Who's their Mahrez? Would you swap that scrote Berahino for Vardy? Is Sessegnon going to Barca with Riyad?

We only finished 3 points behind West Bromwich last season after being whipping boys for most of the season. They've been shit houses for years.

If I owned a media outlet I'd keep a very close eye on my pundits. Talksport clearly don't give a shit.

Imagine caring what Sunderland fans think. Yes, Sunderland. As in the team full of ****ing shit prem rejects, whom are about to be relegated under the great guidance of Big Sam.

They're obviously as stupid as the rest of the league by the way they slag the likes of Albrighton, Morgan and Drinkwater off.

Imagine caring what Sunderland fans think. Yes, Sunderland. As in the team full of ****ing shit prem rejects, whom are about to be relegated under the great guidance of Big Sam.

They're obviously as stupid as the rest of the league by the way they slag the likes of Albrighton, Morgan and Drinkwater off.

When I think of Sunderland... this is my first thought lol lol lol

What I do not get about that Sunderland forum is that they still belittle our first team, some saying they should not lose to a team that contains Danny Simpson, Huth, Morgan etc.,

I still say the reason they are in trouble over so many seasons are their fans putting too much pressure on their own team, being eager to boo and jeer because  they think they are truly better than what they are.

What I do not get about that Sunderland forum is that they still belittle our first team, some saying they should not lose to a team that contains Danny Simpson, Huth, Morgan etc.,

I still say the reason they are in trouble over so many seasons are their fans putting too much pressure on their own team, being eager to boo and jeer because they think they are truly better than what they are.

They lose because they have no understanding how players form a team...Morgan and Huth are a fantastic partnership they don't get that... Think they probably would believe stones and Luiz would be better lol Edited by foxes_rule1978

Collymore on TalkSport 'West Brom man for man are equal to Leicester'

When rightly criticised by the main commentator, Collymore argued that Drinkwater couldnt even get on the team last season. Yes Stan, LAST SEASON.

Completely true though....

No difference between a 2-1 defeat and a convincing, could've been more, 3-1 win.