Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Seen Vardy's at the Asian Awards tonight. You just know Liew's sat there thinking to himself that Vardy's only doing it to save face.

Guy's a prat.

Is this leiw fella spurs or arsenal, I can't work it out? Anyway it's not like either club have been shining lights of morality over the years. I remember spurs being deducted 12 points for fiddling the books in the mid 90s. Arsenal had manager George Graham suspended for taking transfer bungs whilst merson and Adams were off sniffing coke, shagging hookers and gambling all their money away. I don't remember them having their titles tainted.

Sky Sports pundit Graeme Souness has used his weekly column in the Sunday Times to pick his PFA team of the year.

Was has to wonder what matches Souness has been watching this season after seeing his selection.

In an amazing omission, Leicester star Riyad Mahrez, who is many people’s front runner for player of the season, was left out of the team.

On Mahrez, Souness explained his decision saying:

Riyad Mahrez may be favourite for player of the year, but who do you pick him instead of? Payet? Alli? Not for me.

Staying with Leicester, N’Golo Kante was also incredibly left out the XI, while Jamie Vardy was the only Foxes’ star to make the cut.

Another odd decision was Souness’ choice to select Daley Blind at centre-half. If he wanted to include a Man United defender, surely Chris Smalling is the outstanding candidate?

Tottenham were the big winners in the Souness XI, with five players in the team. They included Harry Kane, Dele Alli, Eric Dier, Danny Rose and Toby Alderweireld.

The other places were filled by Man United goalie David De Gea, Everton striker Romelu Lukaku, West Ham playmaker Dimitri Payet, while CHelsea right-back Branislav Ivanovic (who struggled big time in the first half of the season) was a surprise choice at right back.

Graeme Souness XI of the year: Snubs Riyad Mahrez & NGolo Kante, odd Man United pick, 5 Spurs men

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/graeme-souness-xi-of-the-year-snubs-riyad-mahrez-ngolo-kante-odd-man-united-pick-5-spurs-men/

Sky Sports pundit Graeme Souness has used his weekly column in the Sunday Times to pick his PFA team of the year.

Was has to wonder what matches Souness has been watching this season after seeing his selection.

In an amazing omission, Leicester star Riyad Mahrez, who is many people’s front runner for player of the season, was left out of the team.

On Mahrez, Souness explained his decision saying:

Riyad Mahrez may be favourite for player of the year, but who do you pick him instead of? Payet? Alli? Not for me.

Staying with Leicester, N’Golo Kante was also incredibly left out the XI, while Jamie Vardy was the only Foxes’ star to make the cut.

Another odd decision was Souness’ choice to select Daley Blind at centre-half. If he wanted to include a Man United defender, surely Chris Smalling is the outstanding candidate?

Tottenham were the big winners in the Souness XI, with five players in the team. They included Harry Kane, Dele Alli, Eric Dier, Danny Rose and Toby Alderweireld.

The other places were filled by Man United goalie David De Gea, Everton striker Romelu Lukaku, West Ham playmaker Dimitri Payet, while CHelsea right-back Branislav Ivanovic (who struggled big time in the first half of the season) was a surprise choice at right back.

Graeme Souness XI of the year: Snubs Riyad Mahrez & NGolo Kante, odd Man United pick, 5 Spurs men

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/graeme-souness-xi-of-the-year-snubs-riyad-mahrez-ngolo-kante-odd-man-united-pick-5-spurs-men/

The guy is a brain dead dinosaur, why anybody would pay him to give his outdated expert opinion I have no idea. I'm fed up with listening to them all

Imagine getting 16 goals and 11 assists and being left out of someone's team of the season.

Although that someone is a twat

But how could he leave Dele Alli out? :giggle: