Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

I think the exposure this year has shown there are some decent journalists out there at the top end of their profession but they are matched up by the Quinn's, Souness's etc.

I used to think that ex players gained more respect from me than the Sunday Supplement boys but the longer this season drags on I'm having a rethink.

Merson's usually been very complimentary of us. Especially as the season has gone on and after every game we've played and he's done it on Soccer Saturday he's got nothing but praise for us.

It's more his predictions than anything else. He'll predict a draw or a loss, then we'll win and he'll say nice things about us but it won't alter his prediction for the following week

Souness talking more shite right now. He looks like he's gonna cry when Carragher talks us up

Edited by foxfanazer

I don't understand why though. Where is his bias coming from?

He doesn't consider us good enough to win the league, simple as that. Just another one of those pundits that forgets all about the high scoring, decent play earlier in the season and thinks the last 5 games is all that's ever happened.

I swear some of these pundits are saying this opinion, so that if it does go wrong they can go 'I've told you so'. They certainly won't admit an error if we pull it off.

Sky want a loss soon, because without the exciting conclusion they been hyping up never occurs.

Edited by Cardiff_Fox
  • Like 1

He also used the old how will they react to a defeat argument, which has been chucked around all season.

Unbeaten in 10, unbeaten in 7, won five out of 6. That's how we've reacted so far.

Sky want a loss soon, because without the exciting conclusion they been hyping up never occurs.

Agreed. It's as if Souness has been 'briefed' by Sky to play the Bad Cop role. If all the Sky pundits were kissing our arse, people would say Sky are bias towards us. Let him be a cock. I couldn't give a fvck.

• Like 1

Agreed. It's as if Souness has been 'briefed' by Sky to play the Bad Cop role. If all the Sky pundits were kissing our arse, people would say Sky are bias towards us. Let him be a cock. I couldn't give a fvck.

my words in Match thread...

• Like 1

To keep that many clean sheets as Leicester are doing is no fluke. That other teams cannot find a way past them also indicates just how poor this Premier League is in my opinion.

lol  :crylaugh:

Tottenham fans are being very entertaining this season.

http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/other-matches-fred-2015-16.15164/page-432

Spurs forum in meltdown again. Saying they'll crack the bubbly open when we get relegated. I'll do the same when they choke going for the title again. Also love that banner with the London Underground logo 'mind the gap North London'

Are we now singing "are you watching Tottenham?" lol