Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Posters on the fighting cock should probably consider some sort of psychiatric help

The gift that keeps on giving:

Poster No. 1: Want to see LC go behind, see what they are made off. I want to see decisions go against them, players booked , losing their cool. They seem to have been sheltered form any negative experience this season (except against the Woolwich). i want to see them under some pressure to see how they cope. Poster No. 2: You will see that next season when they get destroyed in Europe

Not like Spurs getting ****ed 4-0 by Dortmund, is it?

EUFA doesn't happen to be stricter on urine samples, do they?

I can't tell, but they surely are strong in the orthography department.

Priceless.

• Like 1

The gift that keeps on giving:

Not like Spurs getting ****ed 4-0 by Dortmund, is it?

I can't tell, but they surely are strong in the orthography department.

Priceless.

They are idiots, we went a goal down often earlier in the season and guess what we still won

For my 7th birthday, I had a party.

At that party was child whose birthday was also that day. He came to my party, because no one really liked him so he couldn't have his own party.

He spent most of that day crying, because his big day was being overshadowed by mine.

That child is equivalent to a 2015/16 Spurs fan.

Alright. Shall we go back to the "Yid Army" issue?

I was actually thinking of making an account to make this point on there myself, but as I was going to say that and at the same time insinuate the user "THFC-Israel' on there (who thinks we're boring) preferred form of entertainment is taking selfies while watching missiles fly into hospitals followed by the hashtag #FreePalestine I probably would have only lasted the one post before getting banhammered.

NB. My views on the above conflict are considerably more nuanced than I make out here, before anyone jumps on that.

Alright. Shall we go back to the "Yid Army" issue?

That's a good video.  It's funny how selective and blinkered the Spurs fans views are.  Every comment has to be calling Vardy a racist but their club ambassador Ledley King had an incident using a word that is a lot more hateful in this country.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1180014/Dont-know-I-England-Spurs-star-Ledley-Kings-jibe-arrested.html

Edited by Richmondfox

Spurs forum in meltdown again. Saying they'll crack the bubbly open when we get relegated. I'll do the same when they choke going for the title again. Also love that banner with the London Underground logo 'mind the gap North London'

The bile. The hatred. The bitterness. The mindless use of bad language. The intolerance. The churlishness. The resentment. The Chels fan saying there will be 40,000 Leicester City supporters at Stamford bridge for the last game of the season.

LOVE IT.

• Like 1

I'm not interested in all the twisted nonsense but the poor league argument is bizarre. So if they turn it around and win it will they still believe it?

It is a poor argument all the way through the 90's pretty much are teams weren't great in Europe either... plus it is better to be the worst PL champions than not champions at all lol

Edited by foxes_rule1978

I'm not interested in all the twisted nonsense but the poor league argument is bizarre. So if they turn it around and win it will they still believe it?

This comment is actually a slight on the other sides more... The fact that other sides have lost more games in a poor league. If it was that poor, shouldn't the opposition be closer to us?