Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Old news, we have probably gone against the spirit of the rules and bent them to an extreme but the FL can't pin anything on us.

It doesn't look very good, although I can imagine it's the sort of thing that happens all the time. Needs to be sorted, and quickly, because David Conn is a highly respected journalist who is an expert in investigating football finances.

Has anyone seen the Sunderland forum? There are threads about us in there, dedicating to slagging us off with any tiny thing they can find.

What is their problem, they've got a lot on their plate, they should worry about Norwich and the Toon rather than superior clubs like us?

Hope the bitter salty northern monkeys lose to Norwich and go down, and most of their fans defect to Boro.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/long-ball-leicester.1219343/

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/ok-here-we-go-leicester-will-blow-the-title.1218687/

Not sure this has been posted yet but some hilarious stuff in this thread 

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/the-true-secret-of-leicester-citys-success-doping-thread-merged.320894/page-44

Embarrassing that a team with absolute turd players in like Simpson, Albrighton, Drinkwater, Vardy and Ulloa is going to win it at a canter

Can't believe how everyone in the media is just putting it down to "hard work" and "commitment". Typical English ignorance in the press. 

If some bang average tennis player goes on to win every grand slam next year you can guarantee questions will be asked but because we are England we are infallible to cheating.

Think it's likely that they shit it when they thought they would be relegated last year, and in fear of losing the Sky mega money deal they employed a doping project and it has snow balled ever since.

just imaging aston villa being at the batton of the table for alot of last season and then this season they're at the top of the table.

it smells very fishy folks

lol lol

I love this thread. Other fans on their forums crack me up. There so biased and contradicting to their own views and their team.

I believe it all boiles down to jealousy and that we're a "little" team. They can say what they like. We can then hold up the league table.

Some of the bitterness from fans of other teams is difficult for me to understand.

I get that the team we have just beaten may be a little disappointed and we should expect a bit of vitriol from those sides that are still chasing us. What I don't understand is the nastiness from some of the other, modestly sized teams in the Prem. Whilst it's easy for me to say this, seeing as my team is on the verge of something quite ridiculous, what our remarkable season does show is that if we can defy the odds, any team can. Despite a lot of our own fans thinking we're actually a bigger club than we are, our success, alongside West Ham's as they're a similar club to ours should act as inspiration. Until this season, the Premier League title was a closed shop, shared between the same four or five clubs year in, year out. Things are changing, 'smaller' clubs CAN compete if run correctly.

So to fans of other clubs that read this forum, stop the hate and embrace the change. There's no reason why it couldn't be your club doing exactly the same thing next year!

PS. Fans of Spurs can **** off

'One owner of a club in the Championship in the 2013-14 season, who did not want to be named because he said the league investigation has to run its course, said: “What Leicester did looks like financial doping by the owners, while other clubs were complying with the rules we all agreed.”'

When did Sean Dyche buy Burnley?

• Like 2

'One owner of a club in the Championship in the 2013-14 season, who did not want to be named because he said the league investigation has to run its course, said: “What Leicester did looks like financial doping by the owners, while other clubs were complying with the rules we all agreed.”'

When did Sean Dyche buy Burnley?

Rules we all agreed... well actually I think Leicester was a club that didn't mate, so we're playing by our own. :D

Funny how you don't get a Bournemouth article about this every couple of months. It's almost like Mr Conn is trying to use our success to create clicks on his account... perish the thought.

Edited by Babylon

Jesus Christ they've changed their tune! Loads of praise a month or two ago now they might slip out the top 4 suddenly we're massive cheating c**ts. Piss off you Peppergrinis

Edited by Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo

that sunderland thread saying we play long ball and have no good players is great when you consider that we were pretty unlucky not to beat them double figures on the opening day, playing some ridiculously exciting and open football. short memories. 

that sunderland thread saying we play long ball and have no good players is great when you consider that we were pretty unlucky not to beat them double figures on the opening day, playing some ridiculously exciting and open football. short memories. 

not to mention that their squad literally includes younes kaboul.

younes. kaboul.

Jesus Christ they've changed their tune! Loads of praise a month or two ago now they might slip out the top 4 suddenly we're massive cheating c**ts. Piss off you Peppergrinis

I don't know. I take it with a pinch of salt and consider their posts as something on the more humorous side.

I find it amusing because in general, there's not a lot of vitriol coming from Manchester City fans. Most of them are quite complimentary.

not to mention that their squad literally includes younes kaboul.

younes. kaboul.

Vardy's first goal swiftly reminded me of the fan that was on 606 after the Southampton game saying that we won't score because Kaboul is quicker than Vardy and will be able to stop him if he gets through.

I can't find my post on here that mentioned other stuff too about the phone call but he basically thought Arsenal would win the league with help of a Sunderland home win yesterday...

tbf i thought kaboul dealt with vardy pretty well for an hour. he barely had a kick and at one stage early in the second half he didn't even chase a ball over the top because he knew he couldn't do kaboul with his usual game. 

but finally we decided to play a long pass instead of just booting it and i don't know what kaboul was doing for the goal. didn't even try. weird. 

That Guardian article makes the marketing finances for 13/14 look dodgy as ****.

I couldn't work out if we sold them for more than we bought them back for. If so, looks like an exercise to lower our spending.

What's the penalty, 8 points given to Spurs two seasons after the (alleged) offence?