Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Obviously I do not like these idiots who try to trash what the team is doing and may achieve but Spurs are a good side, hopefully they fall away soon but they are still the second best side by a large margin in this division at present and hopefully stay such until next season at least.

If we win the league this season I will be more than happy if next season we can fight for a top 4 finish, win the Charity Shield or what ever they call it these days and hopefully have a crack at winning the FA cup sometime over the next few seasons :) 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/34166754- the match report from Spurs' game at Sunderland from earlier on this season. They Managed to shithouse their way to a 0-1 victory. A pretty interesting quote for that gq dude to look at - " Spurs, who went into the game having only managed three goals in the league, were dire in the final third for much of the match."

short memories. oh well

Skysports.com have got some article about us "getting lucky" with refereeing decisions. Then they have got Dermot Gallagher to review all our controversial decisions, his verdict of them is that pretty much all of them are correct.

Absolute nonsense article, don't see them reviewing any other teams refereeing decisions

that sunderland thread saying we play long ball and have no good players is great when you consider that we were pretty unlucky not to beat them double figures on the opening day, playing some ridiculously exciting and open football. short memories. 

To be fair, most Sunderland fans recognise our achievement and are fairly complimentary.

Let's not forget what it is like to support a team that it run by people who know fvck all about either the club or the game: we've been there in our fairly recent past, and it's dreadful. Sunderland (and Nerwcastle) pull in crowds of 40K/50K each week, and they usually watch sh!te like we saw on Sunday. Can't be good, so if they take it out on us, maybe it's understandable.

Edited by LanguedocFox

Taken from the HITC website, Jermaine Jenas says it hurts when Leicester fans sing are you watching Nottingham lol

I've got Forest v Brighton on in the background at the moment.

Admittedly, Brighton are winning and the ground's silent and half-empty but none of the Forest fans seem to be asking whether I'm watching.

Skysports.com have got some article about us "getting lucky" with refereeing decisions. Then they have got Dermot Gallagher to review all our controversial decisions, his verdict of them is that pretty much all of them are correct.

Absolute nonsense article, don't see them reviewing any other teams refereeing decisions

It's just the London media mafia clutching at straws to try and unsettle things

Fvck them

We march on towards a decent finish

Up the Foxes

Taken from the HITC website, Jermaine Jenas says it hurts when Leicester fans sing are you watching Nottingham lol

i saw a few forest folk on twitter saying how it was cute we were still obsessed with them despite us actually singing are you watching tottenham. which sort of further shows how desperate they are for us to hate them. 

Leicester 57 goals

Arsenal 55 goals

Tottenham 60 goals

Yeah we are boring and anti football and the worst winners ever.

3 goals less than the mighty Tottenham who invented football.

i saw a few forest folk on twitter saying how it was cute we were still obsessed with them despite us actually singing are you watching tottenham. which sort of further shows how desperate they are for us to hate them. 

Yeah, definitely thought I heard Tottenham.

What an interesting team we are...... From orgies to racism, from doping to FFP,  from non league player Vardy to England international and now second in goals scored, from Ostrich Gate Pearson and the Great escape, bring in the Tinkerman Ranieri, no clean sheets and promises of Pizza to a run of 5 clean sheets, from pundits calling us relegation material, can't keep this going, just wait until....and here we are Leicester City, The league leaders.  , .....No wonder everyone is talking about us, we've got a story to tell.

incorrect.

Dermot Gallagher has a referee column which reviews decisions each week on Sky Sports.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ref+watch+sky+sports

I did notice that Gallagher ruled most of the decisions were correct anyway which shows something I think

As an aside Stan I do believe the London hacks have tried a few dirty tricks over recent weeks (in my opinion)

Edited by Bob Weasel Fox

What an interesting team we are...... From orgies to racism, from doping to FFP,  from non league player Vardy to England international and now second in goals scored, from Ostrich Gate Pearson and the Great escape, bring in the Tinkerman Ranieri, no clean sheets and promises of Pizza to a run of 5 clean sheets, from pundits calling us relegation material, can't keep this going, just wait until....and here we are Leicester City, The league leaders.  , .....No wonder everyone is talking about us, we've got a story to tell.

You forgot to add "long balls" and "boring" to our LCFC attributes collection this season.

I did notice that Gallagher ruled most of the decisions were correct anyway which shows something I think anyway

forgot to quote the other post - it was more to do with the fact the other poster thought they only did the article for us.

I did notice that Gallagher ruled most of the decisions were correct anyway which shows something I think

As an aside Stan I do believe the London hacks have tried a few dirty tricks over recent weeks (in my opinion)

NCIDENT: Leicester denied a penalty after DeAndre Yedlin's high challenge on Shinji Okazaki

deandre-yedlin-sunderland-leicester-shin
Yedlin catches Okazaki in the chest with a rash challenge

SCENARIO: Marc Albrighton plays a diagonal ball over the Sunderland defence which Okazaki races on to. As the ball sails over the defence, Yedlin's attempted clearance sees him miss the ball and catch Okazaki in the chest. Referee Anthony Taylor decides not to award Leicester a penalty.

GALLAGHER'S VIEW: Incorrect decision.

GALLAGHER SAYS: "I think it's a foul and a penalty. I don't think the referee realises what has happened. Yedlin had caught Okazaki in the chest and he is not near the ball. Anthony doesn't see it like that, but the penalty should have been given."

• Like 2

NCIDENT: Leicester denied a penalty after DeAndre Yedlin's high challenge on Shinji Okazaki

deandre-yedlin-sunderland-leicester-shin

Yedlin catches Okazaki in the chest with a rash challenge

SCENARIO: Marc Albrighton plays a diagonal ball over the Sunderland defence which Okazaki races on to. As the ball sails over the defence, Yedlin's attempted clearance sees him miss the ball and catch Okazaki in the chest. Referee Anthony Taylor decides not to award Leicester a penalty.

GALLAGHER'S VIEW: Incorrect decision.

GALLAGHER SAYS: "I think it's a foul and a penalty. I don't think the referee realises what has happened. Yedlin had caught Okazaki in the chest and he is not near the ball. Anthony doesn't see it like that, but the penalty should have been given."

Funnily enough I thought that was a peno aswell and we have had quite a few go against us over the season (genuinely not bleating just stating thoughts)

I read it as though they are asknig the question many fans are asking in are we lucky with refs decisions, then disagreeing with them in that we are not lucky and those decisions are correct. Edited by yorkie1999