Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

This is the one I like.....For Spurs fans trolling:

MATCH: Tottenham v Man Utd

INCIDENT: Dele Alli booked for simulation by referee Mike Dean

dele-alli-matteo-darmian-tottenham-white
Alli goes to ground under Darmian's challenge in the closing stages of Sunday's game at White Hart Lane

SCENARIO: Daley Blind and David de Gea combine to deny Mousa Dembele a fourth Spurs goal. The ball runs loose on the left-hand side of the box and Alli goes down under Matteo Darmian's challenge. United win a free-kick and the yellow card is swiftly brandished by the official, who believes the England midfielder went down in search of a penalty.

GALLAGHER'S VIEW: Correct decision.

GALLAGHER SAYS: "This is a tremendous decision by Mike Dean. It wasn't a penalty, there is no doubt about that whatsoever. It's a dive and there was no need for Alli to do it because they were 3-0 up."

right i dont hate leicester just saw them as an annoying club near us,i do hate the media falling over them"plucky little underdog" the most amazing league title race in history,the press love it,lets face facts ,whilst the top five teams have changed managers or sacked one,they have been bloody awful this year(yeah like Forests season has been great......)they are to blame for this "freak" season,Leicester will win the title because everyone else is shite,just like when Liverpool nearly won it,same thing,got knocked out of both cups very early on,had no European games and no injury list,it reminds me of when Blackburn won the title"plucky little Blackburn" bullshit,Blackburn won the title in an ugly style and manor,the bin dippers are a smash and grab team,and to present them to the rest of Europe in the champions league as "our champions " is an embarrasment to british football,i mean would you go to a new years eve party with a 4 cans of tesco cheap lager? its a fluke,and for Pulis and other "pundits" to make quotes about Forest in the 70s really bugs me,ok bin dippers ,win the league,then win back to back european cups,P.S remember when they hounded out pearson when they were not relegated,clap with your hands,not them inflatable ego sticks

LTLF take a bow. image.gif

Alli goes to ground under Darmian's challenge in the closing stages of Sunday's game at White Hart Lane

SCENARIO: Daley Blind and David de Gea combine to deny Mousa Dembele a fourth Spurs goal. The ball runs loose on the left-hand side of the box and Alli goes down under Matteo Darmian's challenge. United win a free-kick and the yellow card is swiftly brandished by the official, who believes the England midfielder went down in search of a penalty.

GALLAGHER SAYS: "This is a tremendous decision by Mike Dean. It wasn't a penalty, there is no doubt about that whatsoever. It's a dive and there was no need for Alli to do it because they were 3-0 up."

Quite right aswell

Disgusting that

Man City are rustled. Shame, their fans were nice about us at the start. But I wouldnt take to heart what most of them say as they've probably never stepped foot in England and supported Arsenal before Man City bought their success.

I think I prefer the "plucky underdog" tag over the "everything wrong with football" tag Man City have.

The first paragraph of the match report from La Gazzetta:

"On a windy day,, the scent of the North Sea arrives in the Stadium of Light. Yesterday, in an afternoon of almost Italian sunshine, Leicester smelled the scent of the title."

We are on page 1,2,3 and 5. Page 4 is an advert. Just think about that a second. My closest friend supports Charlton and is rooting for us. When we lived together Charlton were in the Premier. Just imagine for a second Charlton being on page 1,2,3 and 5 of La Gazzetta. Think back to your days watching Football Italia and imagine James Richardson picking up a paper in a piazza in Turin and Steve Claridge being on the front page.

I'm not sure I can take anymore. Not that I'm over-emotional. I just feel like I psychically absorb any more of this.

• Like 3

GALLAGHER SAYS: "This is a tremendous decision by Mike Dean. It wasn't a penalty, there is no doubt about that whatsoever. It's a dive and there was no need for Alli to do it because they were 3-0 up."

He does seem like a diving, snarling, snidey little shit. Top talent though.

Leicester are characterised by the same raw, stripped-down desire for victory as Tottenham. They have none of the sense of entitlement that Arsenal and Manchester City display on a regular basis.

This.

i saw a few forest folk on twitter saying how it was cute we were still obsessed with them despite us actually singing are you watching tottenham. which sort of further shows how desperate they are for us to hate them. 

Not as weird as the Derby fan who got wound up about by something he misheard. Love how they stick up for each other, so cute...

Leicester fans "are you watching Nottingham" yes they prob are and more than likely cheering for you.. No cares about you #DCFC #nffc #lcfc

Edited by Voll Blau

Most proper fans of other clubs seem to want us to win the Premier League from what I hear, it's just a small minority of thickos that are hell bent on slating everything the club has achieved over the last three seasons....

Up the City....

Just watched the Welbeck goal back when we lost to Arsenal. They closed the gap to 2 points with that win. 13 points behind us now. Totally inexcusable and cannot understand how any Arsenal fan can still back Wenger.

Shows our mental strength though to come back from such a sickening blow.

Just watched the Welbeck goal back when we lost to Arsenal. They closed the gap to 2 points with that win. 13 points behind us now. Totally inexcusable and cannot understand how any Arsenal fan can still back Wenger.

Shows our mental strength though to come back from such a sickening blow.

I remember saying to my mate at half time that we were 8 points clear.

If we'd won that game we'd be home and dry by now.