Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

I agree - but then i also try and think objectively, if it was anyone else but us, i'd say its a done deal too.

Sunday is the hardest game we have left for me. Win that and its game over. Lose or draw and we are still sitting pretty, but the pressure will increase. Sunday is massive! 

No chance for me sorry, yeah we've lost 3 all season, but being objective as you say are loses to West Ham (given how they are doing at the minute) and away at Old Trafford and Stamford Bridge really that unfeasible? Not for me. It has little to do with me being a pessimistic Leicester fan it's far from over I'd be saying that if it was anyone.

United away is harder for me, either way there aint a lot in it, United are under performing and West Ham over performing, along with that it is quite easy to lose sight of the fact that in real terms there aint a lot between the two teams.

Also think Stamford Bridge is nil points as well but I guess there are all kind of external factors involved with that game and hopefully we can get a result at the weekend and it'll be done by then anyway.

No chance for me sorry, yeah we've lost 3 all season, but being objective as you say are loses to West Ham (given how they are doing at the minute) and away at Old Trafford and Stamford Bridge really that unfeasible? Not for me. It has little to do with me being a pessimistic Leicester fan it's far from over I'd be saying that if it was anyone.

United away is harder for me, either way there aint a lot in it, United are under performing and West Ham over performing, along with that it is quite easy to lose sight of the fact that in real terms there aint a lot between the two teams.

Also think Stamford Bridge is nil points as well but I guess there are all kind of external factors involved with that game and hopefully we can get a result at the weekend and it'll be done by then anyway.

You are definitely pessimistic!  :thumbup:

Utd are turd - tough game? Yes, but they'll have nothing to play for by the time we play them.

Chelsea - again nothing to play for!

West Ham - In good form but playing tomorrow night - desperate to leave Upton Park on a high! 

I can easily see 7 point there! 

You are definitely pessimistic!  :thumbup:

Utd are turd - tough game? Yes, but they'll have nothing to play for by the time we play them.

Chelsea - again nothing to play for!

West Ham - In good form but playing tomorrow night - desperate to leave Upton Park on a high! 

I can easily see 7 point there! 

I'm not as I am not saying they are nailed on losses just that I'm not counting chickens before they are hatched.

I hope you are right lol

I think Chelsea would rather lose than let Spurs win the whole thing

Depends on the orders from Roman, perhaps he would like Ranieri to win it... perhaps he'd rather not get the shit that comes his way from it.

I'm not as I am not saying they are nailed on losses just that I'm not counting chickens before they are hatched.

I hope you are right lol

To be fair - i keep changing my mind! They aren't nailed on but i think we will have enough to get the points we need. 

Like i said WHU first up - Win that and its game over for me! 

The fans would but the players don't care if it's Tottenham or Leicester.

Costa is not going to miss a goal or players aren't going to let a player waltz by them as they have professional pride. A lot of these players have their places to play for and won't roll over as appealing as it sounds.

Depends on the orders from Roman, perhaps he would like Ranieri to win it... perhaps he'd rather not get the shit that comes his way from it.

He isnt a bitter man or wouldnt have taken JM back

I live down here and Im telling you that JT will make sure we get whatever we need that day (which will hopefully be nothing anyway)

I suppose that any player leaving won't care but they would need to do most of it on their own

But Add to that the Europeans have a tournemment to stay fit for and the South americans aren't noted for their commitment when the season is over. I would be confident of getting a result if it's needed. Chelsea loathe Spurs - they really do.

Edited by st albans fox

Oh I'm with them. Well not that we will fluff it but more so the fact that the game is up and we've won the league. I am getting fed up with people telling me it's done. It's very far from done.

If Man U had done their job on Sunday maybe it'd be done, at the moment Spurs are one result away from piling all kinds of pressure on us. And Sunday does worry me, they've looked a good side all season West Ham. fortunately Stoke away is far from an easy fixture.

I'm with you on this, I don't mind reading about how we'll bottle it or it's not over yet but the ones that make me wriggle in my seat are the ones that think this is virtually a procession now. The fan "experts" on Radio Leicester are the  worst as they should know better predicting it will be all over before the Man Utd game FFS.

We could get 8 more points and still lose the title and 8 points is a great return from our five fixtures left.

For me this isn't over until it's over, we can easily lose it from this position,

Costa is not going to miss a goal or players aren't going to let a player waltz by them as they have professional pride. A lot of these players have their places to play for and won't roll over as appealing as it sounds.

This is Chelsea you  are talking about, they threw the first half  of the season to get  Mourinho sacked, they have no professional pride.

Well...... lol That is pretty much what I meant by external factors. Unfortunately their players are still professionals even if there fans would rather see us win.

Mind you the spend the first part of the season playing like donkeys just to get rid of the special one so maybe they can do it for one more game.

(EDIT: As I see has already been pointed out  now)

Edited by Manwell Pablo

They looked pretty good at rolling over earlier in the season when they wanted Mourinho gone.

Man U after Leicester play two difficult game away to Norwich and Ham. Chelsea game is the last game of season and both teams will push really hard against Leicester.

Just think how many games Chelsea lost/won since Jose got sacked and you will know. Also Rooney is back.

This.

Even given Chelsea's start to the season and the Mourinho farce, I don't understand those who think they're gonna just let us walk over them because the club have a rivalry with Spurs. Half the players probably won't even be arsed about whether Spurs or us win I bet.

They might not be giving their all and putting in the kind of effort they might if they were going for the title, but that doesn't mean we can rule them out as a difficult fixture.

Good points, and very much to the point.

Now the but.....So far this season, with the exception of the Arsenal fixtures, we have broke records,

turned all form tables over.Foinavon would be proud.

We might not win another game, and still win the title.

Arsenal because of their fixtures, could give both Spurs n ourselves a big scare .

Or our cheeky, sly foxes just might keep on Running, with King Richard swaithing down

any hounds who dare to get near...Tally-ho...

• Like 1

The more you look at our games the tougher they look... West Ham will be difficult and I'm not even confident of us beating Swansea given there were some afters at their place, so Williams and Co will be very up for that one.

We have no clue what United will do, let alone who will play where - plus if the preceding two games haven't gone to plan a trip to Old Trafford feels ever the more daunting - and then if we go into the Everton game desperately needing a win, that can have its own dangers.

The way i see it, we need at least one more champions performance out of the next two games... That would then set the tone for the final 3. I also wouldn't be suprised if West Brom got something against Spurs (not convinced Stoke will, unless Given gets a game in goal - not been impressed by the guy in goals at the moment, doesn't have the presence to make up for the loss of Butland).