Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Cheer up, guys. Jamie's on a 'run' now, he will score in all the remaining matches.

Premier League Champions, seeded for next season's Champions League, PFA player of the year award, Manager of the year award, Premier League Golden Boot award, BBC Sports Personality Best Sporting Team award, Gary Linekar presenting the first Match Of The Day programme next season in his underwear.

• Like 1

I don't mind admitting I'm still shitting it. Spurs win against Man U really depressed me. I'd be a lot happier if Spurs dropped a few points.

Me too, I went to Sunderland and watched the Spurs game in a pub up there.

On the drive home it felt like we had drawn or lost as I was deflated that they got three points after scoring their first with 20 mins to go.

I had to keep telling myself we did what we could and we have no effect on what Tottenham do and I would have gladly accepted us both winning at the start of the day.

I'm just so emotionally invested that Leicester City and football have consumed my life.

West hams form is no better than swansea, 3 points from their last 3 games is not exactly setting the league on fire, plus sakho is injured. In fact since the last time we played them in the league they've gained 1 position, whereas weve stayed in the same position.....

Just don't understand why people are fearing the worst when you see how the players are reacting to the pressure on the pitch. You don't think there's equal pressure on Spurs right now. Of course there is. Surely the players deserve our belief in them. Apparently not on this forum.

This team has shown and given it all and I will continue to question those that do not believe in them. We are 7 pts up with 5 games remaining.

• Like 1

The more you look at our games the tougher they look... West Ham will be difficult and I'm not even confident of us beating Swansea given there were some afters at their place, so Williams and Co will be very up for that one.

We have no clue what United will do, let alone who will play where - plus if the preceding two games haven't gone to plan a trip to Old Trafford feels ever the more daunting - and then if we go into the Everton game desperately needing a win, that can have its own dangers.

The way i see it, we need at least one more champions performance out of the next two games... That would then set the tone for the final 3. I also wouldn't be suprised if West Brom got something against Spurs (not convinced Stoke will, unless Given gets a game in goal - not been impressed by the guy in goals at the moment, doesn't have the presence to make up for the loss of Butland).

Thats the difference...The less I look at our games the easier it gets...One game at a time.

Slowly, slowly catchy monkey.

The hammers are bringing an exciting team this weekend, we are not playing them fighting

relegation, we are playing this weekend to earn the right to compete for the title, plus to

secure a safe non-contraversal CL spot. To all , enjoy the ride, no hiding behind the sofa.

One of the best pieces I've read on us, in a Newcastle fanzine.

http://gazze-e-pettirossi.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/and-leicester.html?m=1

hay all ..spurs fan here....what a buzz that weekend was...i feel sorry for the fans on both our forums that spend their time bitchin at each other...its not like either team was expecting this.....have to agree that is a good article...im a bit pissed off that we have to wait until monday night for our next game ...but enjoy the upcoming weekend (but not too much hahaha)

hay all ..spurs fan here....what a buzz that weekend was...i feel sorry for the fans on both our forums that spend their time bitchin at each other...its not like either team was expecting this.....have to agree that is a good article...im a bit pissed off that we have to wait until monday night for our next game ...but enjoy the upcoming weekend (but not too much hahaha)

I'm sorry, but your kind are not welcome - how dare you come on here in all niceness, trying to turn our stereotyped impression that all Tottenham fans are deluded, ungracious whinge bags!

If you wish to stay and post some more, please start pointing out how lucky we are, how we've not played anyone decent yet, how we play poor football and don't deserve to win the league due to our low possession stats, how all our players are on drugs, how racist Vardy is, how the opposition hasn't tried against us, plus any other new trending critiscism that may come up between now and the end of the season.

We can then in return post unwarranted critiscism at Harry Kane, rather than thanking you for your kind words and wishing you the best, but not the very best for the rest of the season!

• Like 2

To be honest, the cocks on TFC are making Foxestalk look civilized.

And we've got the by far more active community, too! :D

But anyway, thanks for dropping by. Looking forward to our game on Sunday and I do hope you're going to do us a little favour on Monday... by not winning!  :thumbup:

West hams form is no better than swansea, 3 points from their last 3 games is not exactly setting the league on fire, plus sakho is injured. In fact since the last time we played them in the league they've gained 1 position, whereas weve stayed in the same position.....

So they've got better and we've not. That points to them getting a result this time

Iol

Edited by DB11

I'm sorry, but your kind are not welcome - how dare you come on here in all niceness, trying to turn our stereotyped impression that all Tottenham fans are deluded, ungracious whinge bags!

If you wish to stay and post some more, please start pointing out how lucky we are, how we've not played anyone decent yet, how we play poor football and don't deserve to win the league due to our low possession stats, how all our players are on drugs, how racist Vardy is, how the opposition hasn't tried against us, plus any other new trending critiscism that may come up between now and the end of the season.

We can then in return post unwarranted critiscism at Harry Kane, rather than thanking you for your kind words and wishing you the best, but not the very best for the rest of the season!

nice one .....i think  hahaha

West Ham have only been beaten in 2 of their last 24 Games in all competitions. This won't be easy at all. I'm hoping that they realise their out of the top and save themselves for the Cup if they beat Utd tomorrow night.

West Ham have only been beaten in 2 of their last 24 Games in all competitions. This won't be easy at all. I'm hoping that they realise their out of the top and save themselves for the Cup if they beat Utd tomorrow night.

These are the games we always wanted to play in.These type of tingling, nervous glorious moments,

is what its all about, to mix it with the old dogs and other young whelps.

Let us like the games gone by, beat the teams, not because of injuries but because we can.

What a challenge The hammers bring Carrol n co. Oh dont forget we have some special lads too,

let them worry about us, I cant wait to hear the praise from a top manager like Bilic.

Also seeing 3 extra point in the Leicester Column, but 1st there is a good , top opponent

to overcome and those praises and points to be earned.

33 games say we are up for it..no more no less.

Surprised this hasn't been mentioned more. Crimes against journalism right there, what a bitter bitter cnut.

The only crime against journalism there is that people actually read sports articles published in GQ...