Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Have a day off you horrible c*nt

Interesting that you had to edit a 7 word sentence. Which word did you get wrong Manini? I might be a horrible cvnt, but I'm not a thick cvnt. I'll take a day off when you lot stop behaving like school kids. You really are making a laughing stock of yourselves. Paranoid to the extreme, desperate to be loved by everyone - even expecting your title rivals to be subservient? No, I'll pass if this is support. Apart from a couple of your contributors, you come over as a bunch of children. You're not even good at it.

I thought a reasonable approach might appeal to your more moderate posters, but no, I'm a horrible cvnt - **** you, I'll laugh when you piss it all away. I take back my respect - you deserve none.

Spurs have never won the Premier League and I predict it will remain that way beyond this season despite Spurs' nominated choice of "referee".

Our club never opposed the appointment of one of your fans for the Stoke game. You can keep banging on about it, but it was a PMGOL decision. The blindness of some of your 'supporters' is breathtaking. No wonder you're hated by so many sets of fans. It's going to be an uncomfortable slide back to the bottom, when you've abused so many on the way up.

You're cheap, classless, and small time, and contrary to your own beliefs, ugly, with racist cheats, wife beaters, drink drivers and whatever that Huth cvnt is - transphobic? I don't know. You've broken FFP rules to get out of the Championship, and you're shitting yourselves. Your 'talismanic' striker is going to be banned for 3 games for calling fatty Moss a "****ing cheating ****", and Mahrez is ****ed. Good luck with your title challenge - it's going to be interesting.

Our club never opposed the appointment of one of your fans for the Stoke game. You can keep banging on about it, but it was a PMGOL decision. The blindness of some of your 'supporters' is breathtaking. No wonder you're hated by so many sets of fans. It's going to be an uncomfortable slide back to the bottom, when you've abused so many on the way up.

You're cheap, classless, and small time, and contrary to your own beliefs, ugly, with racist cheats, wife beaters, drink drivers and whatever that Huth cvnt is - transphobic? I don't know. You've broken FFP rules to get out of the Championship, and you're shitting yourselves. Your 'talismanic' striker is going to be banned for 3 games for calling fatty Moss a "****ing cheating ****", and Mahrez is ****ed. Good luck with your title challenge - it's going to be interesting.

lol.

get a life dude. you're second in the league. go enjoy it elsewhere. 

Interesting that you had to edit a 7 word sentence. Which word did you get wrong Manini? I might be a horrible cvnt, but I'm not a thick cvnt. I'll take a day off when you lot stop behaving like school kids. You really are making a laughing stock of yourselves. Paranoid to the extreme, desperate to be loved by everyone - even expecting your title rivals to be subservient? No, I'll pass if this is support. Apart from a couple of your contributors, you come over as a bunch of children. You're not even good at it.

I thought a reasonable approach might appeal to your more moderate posters, but no, I'm a horrible cvnt - **** you, I'll laugh when you piss it all away. I take back my respect - you deserve none.

You must be very strange to be posting on a Leicester City forum at 1:49 AM and abuse members. We don't ask to be loved by anyone, it has come naturally to this club, you want to know some hard truths? 95% of the people keeping on eye on this title race, don't even want your hands to touch it, they want us to go on and win it. We are receiving the positive media attention at this moment in time and we are enjoying it :) You keep being bitter, I'll make sure I order a Stoke shirt for tomorrow night for the Mrs, who's family are all spurs fans, She can wear it while I shaft her after the game. Night hun x

• Like 2

"No wonder you're hated by so many sets of fans."

lol Pot. Kettle. Black. Spurs fans' reputation has been in the toilet for years. It's really only you and Arsenal that hate us.

Most of us don't give a shit what other people say about us buy there is a minority that come on here and bleat every time someone says something negative about us and it is a bit grating sometimes but absolutely nothing compared to Spurs fans who almost to a man believe the whole world is out to get them.

You're not gonna put us to rights because we won't listen to your shite so jog on back to whichever forum you previously polluted and leave us to it. You're embarrassing yourself.

I don't get it. Which sets of fans hate us, apart from the usual suspects?

As for the racist thing again. Mate, your club captain for years was a racist **** and now's he's an ambassador for Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Explain that one away please.

• Like 1

You lot stop being nasty to the Spurs fan, it is a totally normal thing to go onto a forum in the early hours to discuss things you have no connection to, winding up opposition fans is certainly a better option than some of the sites he may be surfing, also you should not wind up Spurs fans they have a tendency to smack our women.

You're definitely from the fighting cock. I'm definitely not sh#tting myself, we're being chased by bleeding Tottenham not Real Madrid and as we've proved already over the course of this season - we are better then you, move on and get over it. If we are are classless on this forum then what does that make Spurs fans who constantly post explicit drivel on theirs, c#nt this c#nt that, can't you people be civilised? Oh no I said "you people", I must be a racist.

You really need to stop reading the fighting cock. They are not a fair reflection on us Spurs fans. More like a bunch of children over there. SpursCommunity is where it's at.

I don't know what this biscuits fellas problem is, but I don't think you should take it seriously.

• Like 2

Calm down fella. People like you are putting us in a bad light. No wonder they are all abusing you and our club.

Sounds like your'e throwing your toys out the pram mate.

Why so bitter?

Oh I know, it's because we are top of the league............. and your'e not.

Edited by ElusiveEd

Jeez, someone had a bad day. Haha.

Be interesting to see Spurs' response tonight. Hopefully Stoke perform a bit better than they did against Liverpool. Not holding my breath though, suspect gap will be closed to 5.

The Vardy miss won't be too bad against Swansea, as they'll sit deep. He'd be great for Old Trafford though, so fingers crossed the talk of extra ban does not materialise.

Calm down fella. People like you are putting us in a bad light. No wonder they are all abusing you and our club.

Cheers to you. The tension is huge and reg has obviously lost it. One of my best mates is a Spurs fan and he spells it out clearly the fighting cock is childish drivel most Spurs fans do not agree with

They've been on the end of some abysmal refereeing recently, and trying to be objective I have to say the Schlupp penalty was his worst big decision of the day.

How can you say that when the consequences of sending Vardy off were/are so huge? The first yellow was ridiculous regardless of what you thought about the second.

Not only did it cost us the game IMO, but we lose Vardy for Swansea.

Edited by WigstonWanderer

Cheers to you. The tension is huge and reg has obviously lost it. One of my best mates is a Spurs fan and he spells it out clearly the fighting cock is childish drivel most Spurs fans do not agree with

Yep. They do a good podcast but I don't think the 4 lads on it post much on their forum. They are reasonable but you only need two minutes on the forum to see its full of kids