Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Our club never opposed the appointment of one of your fans for the Stoke game. You can keep banging on about it, but it was a PMGOL decision. The blindness of some of your 'supporters' is breathtaking. No wonder you're hated by so many sets of fans. It's going to be an uncomfortable slide back to the bottom, when you've abused so many on the way up.

You're cheap, classless, and small time, and contrary to your own beliefs, ugly, with racist cheats, wife beaters, drink drivers and whatever that Huth cvnt is - transphobic? I don't know. You've broken FFP rules to get out of the Championship, and you're shitting yourselves. Your 'talismanic' striker is going to be banned for 3 games for calling fatty Moss a "****ing cheating ****", and Mahrez is ****ed. Good luck with your title challenge - it's going to be interesting.

Pressure getting to you buddy?

You come on here to try and convince everyone that most Spurs fans are reasonable but there's a few idiots on the internet. You then get upset when there's a few idiots on here.

Bit hypocritical really.

We need to move on from this. So what if Spurs area better footballing side than us? We might even be parking the bus but we just keep on running and running

We need to ignore them

If we manage to get through this shaky few games and win the title then we can start looking at building a footballing possession game that could give us a future

Brilliant, your club's more racist than ours!

Interested to see who our yearly rival is next year. My money is on everyone hating Everton fans, because we're next to them in the league table, and spending half their time on toffeestalk, not to be confused with toffeetalk.

We need to move on from this. So what if Spurs are a better footballing side than us? We might even be parking the bus but we just keep on running and running

We need to ignore them

If we manage to get through this shaky few games and win the title then we can start looking at building a footballing possession game that could give us a future

Alright... if you say so... :rolleyes:

Our club never opposed the appointment of one of your fans for the Stoke game. You can keep banging on about it, but it was a PMGOL decision. The blindness of some of your 'supporters' is breathtaking. No wonder you're hated by so many sets of fans. It's going to be an uncomfortable slide back to the bottom, when you've abused so many on the way up.

You're cheap, classless, and small time, and contrary to your own beliefs, ugly, with racist cheats, wife beaters, drink drivers and whatever that Huth cvnt is - transphobic? I don't know. You've broken FFP rules to get out of the Championship, and you're shitting yourselves. Your 'talismanic' striker is going to be banned for 3 games for calling fatty Moss a "****ing cheating ****", and Mahrez is ****ed. Good luck with your title challenge - it's going to be interesting.

I see your true colours shining through.

Now **** off. There's a good lad

Let's be honest about it. We shouldn't let our success stop us from acknowledging our fortune

Let's be honest about it. We have been successful because we are better. Better than every other side so far this season. And after 38 games, when we finish at the top, no one can rightly say Spurs are a "better footballing side than us".

The Reg Biscuits meltdown might make it into my highlights of the season. "Most Spurs fans are lovely and wishing you the best of luck" One hour later "You're all racist ***** and yids is a top notch non-racist word and I hope you get relegated next season"

:nigel:

As much as the biscuit boy is a knob, he touches on something that worries me. We'll be in Europe and have new levels of domestic expectations - who isn't a bit worried that we'll find ourselves in a relegation battle in twelve months time? We have rode our luck this season but things can and do change

As much as the biscuit boy is a knob, he touches on something that worries me. We'll be in Europe and have new levels of domestic expectations - who isn't a bit worried that we'll find ourselves in a relegation battle in twelve months time? We have rode our luck this season but things can and do change

It's just the same old people that have been predicting us to drop off all season but because we haven't they've given up on that and have to move on to next season. Let's not pretend Spurs haven't had their fair share of luck. Even get to choose their refs the insecure little melts

Spot on mate. Don't you enjoy this season but worry about the next ... Mind you the season after that could be really bad !!! Div 1 calling ?!?!? .... And as for the one after that ! .... Don't even go there.

• Like 1

Spot on mate. Don't you enjoy this season but worry about the next ... Mind you the season after that could be really bad !!! Div 1 calling ?!?!? .... And as for the one after that ! .... Don't even go there.

if we do win it.... next season is always going to be downer unless we win the CL.

Regardless, I would take two consecutive relagations if it meant winning the league. This might not happen for another 132 years, can't be waiting that long again. We need to grasp this now

To be fair I see them as a bigger club than City or Chelsea

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_football_clubs_in_England_by_competitive_honours_won

If you look at the list of honours won Spurs are joint 5th, above City and only one below Chelsea who would have been way down the list before Abramovich and his billions. They were also the first British side to do the double, and the first to win a European Trophy I think.

But still it's been years since they were a successful side to it must be annoying them that plucky little Leicester are denying them their chance to possibly win the league for the first time in most of their lifetimes!

Brilliant, your club's more racist than ours!

Interested to see who our yearly rival is next year. My money is on everyone hating Everton fans, because we're next to them in the league table, and spending half their time on toffeestalk, not to be confused with toffeetalk.

Nah Everton are actually a good bunch. They're genuinely a big club, not wannabes with a sense of entitlement like Tottenham. Maybe West Ham fans will be our yearly rival.

Edited by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Disagree about Everton being a 'bigger' club than Spurs . I think there's very few players that would choose Everton over Tottenham. Though they have both been successful in their history and are joint 5th on the honours list.  We will be up there ourselves one day :)

Why all the Spurs bashing, let us be pleased that we are better than a very good club this year.

Nah Everton are actually a good bunch. They're genuinely a big club, not wannabes with a sense of entitlement like Tottenham. Maybe West Ham fans will be our yearly rival.

All it takes is 50 or so fans on camera, a forum or twitter to change that though. I actually find when I'm watching Everton on TV their fans annoy me, there's basically no noise unless they're booing or moaning about something.

I'm going to go away and plan the hate campaign for Everton. John Stones is going to be the poster boy and whoever hosts toffees tv will be the main focal point of the hatred.

Big clubs define themselves by shirt sales these days. We should just enjoy our good fortune and hopefully get a decent fee for Vardy et al in the summer

Spurs fan?

Let's be honest about it. We have been successful because we are better. Better than every other side so far this season. And after 38 games, when we finish at the top, no one can rightly say Spurs are a "better footballing side than us".

We have to be careful we don't lose our credibility.

The stats speak for themselves

- Smallest squad used so far in the season

- Worst passing percentage

- 18th overall in terms of possession - only WBA and Sun'lun are below us

- Most pens given

We can't have it all (fortune and claim footballing superiority)