Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

We have to be careful we don't lose our credibility.

The stats speak for themselves

- Smallest squad used so far in the season

- Worst passing percentage

- 18th overall in terms of possession - only WBA and Sun'lun are below us

- Most pens given

We can't have it all (fortune and claim footballing superiority)

2/10 for trolling. Goodbye

- Most pens given

lol You're not kidding anyone but yourself. Piss off.

- Most pens given

Ah, you are right.

I guess you agree it would suck if our fortune runs out and Spurs win it though? They aren't that good of a footballing side either compared to Arsenal and City. Even United have better stats than them. And Spurs have scored the 2nd most penalties! Poor Arsenal have only scored 1. That makes them most deserving of the title I guess, plus they beat us twice, something Spurs couldn't manage even once in the league. (Also, 17 set piece goals for Spurs?! Not very good football that is.)

Edited by FireFox

Why people look at possession stats is beyond me. Passing it side to side in defence isn't 'dominating' the opponent. I'd much rather have less possession and score more goals than the other team than have loads of the ball and doing **** all with it.

They should have another set of possession and passing statsshould that just be measured into the the oppositions half and in the oppositions half and only forward passes should count

Our club never opposed the appointment of one of your fans for the Stoke game. You can keep banging on about it, but it was a PMGOL decision. The blindness of some of your 'supporters' is breathtaking. No wonder you're hated by so many sets of fans. It's going to be an uncomfortable slide back to the bottom, when you've abused so many on the way up.

You're cheap, classless, and small time, and contrary to your own beliefs, ugly, with racist cheats, wife beaters, drink drivers and whatever that Huth cvnt is - transphobic? I don't know. You've broken FFP rules to get out of the Championship, and you're shitting yourselves. Your 'talismanic' striker is going to be banned for 3 games for calling fatty Moss a "****ing cheating ****", and Mahrez is ****ed. Good luck with your title challenge - it's going to be interesting.

But Reg !!! ... and I thought we were at the beginning of a beautiful friendship

I'm so sad and angry right now it makes me want to hit me missus, then a bar, then get in me cheap car and run over a family, preferably of mixed Asian-African-latino origin with at least one trans-member  then I'm gonna shit myself multiple times listening to Stoke game on the radio and call that replacement ref a ****ing cheating **** and I won't stop until me wheels fall off

Our club never opposed the appointment of one of your fans for the Stoke game. You can keep banging on about it, but it was a PMGOL decision. The blindness of some of your 'supporters' is breathtaking. No wonder you're hated by so many sets of fans. It's going to be an uncomfortable slide back to the bottom, when you've abused so many on the way up.

You're cheap, classless, and small time, and contrary to your own beliefs, ugly, with racist cheats, wife beaters, drink drivers and whatever that Huth cvnt is - transphobic? I don't know. You've broken FFP rules to get out of the Championship, and you're shitting yourselves. Your 'talismanic' striker is going to be banned for 3 games for calling fatty Moss a "****ing cheating ****", and Mahrez is ****ed. Good luck with your title challenge - it's going to be interesting.

Spurs and Arsenal fans are one of the few who hate us, even those who we consider our rivals say they don't hate us. Edited by MiniFox

http://www.wsj.com/articles/leicester-citys-real-mvp-the-referee-1460933660

Leicester City’s Real MVP: The Referee The Foxes’ remarkable run to the brink of an English Premier League championship has been fueled by an inordinate number of penalty kicks

:ph34r:  Everyone and their mother is going to try to say that we've played the system all the way to the peak. 

Edited by UPinCarolina

Did you see the Vardy 'incident' in your caravan? Sorry, couldn't resist it. Between jobs and accommodation? Poor Llama, you are a lad. I'm Spurs, so it is your duty to hate me. Don't worry about countering any points I've raised, because I'm the enemy. It's ok mate, I've seen the intellectual level of your fans - "literally every Spurs fan is a nob". Comic genius - good luck with the appeal btw. I for one, know it wasn't your shooter.

#prayforLlama.

Please send more prayers my way, my friends and I are hoping we find a nice place to move into with the money we earn having jobs and a life but it's difficult to find a good house which allows multiple names on the lease.  However nebulous the power of prayer may be, any kind gestures are gratefully accepted.  I shall return the favour by praying you find friends and a life of your own lol

Interesting that you had to edit a 7 word sentence. Which word did you get wrong Manini? I might be a horrible cvnt, but I'm not a thick cvnt. I'll take a day off when you lot stop behaving like school kids. You really are making a laughing stock of yourselves. Paranoid to the extreme, desperate to be loved by everyone - even expecting your title rivals to be subservient? No, I'll pass if this is support. Apart from a couple of your contributors, you come over as a bunch of children. You're not even good at it.

I thought a reasonable approach might appeal to your more moderate posters, but no, I'm a horrible cvnt - **** you, I'll laugh when you piss it all away. I take back my respect - you deserve none.

I know I said you were mildly intellectually endowed but you're not doing the value of my opinion any favours here pal; people are going to start thinking I'm an idiot for the nice things I say at this rate.  Get back to fighting with your cocks like a good child.

Lest we forget y'all adore Ledley King, and well, he's a racist too...

• Like 1

Leicester duo Robert Huth and Wes Morgan are not saints, they are human battering rams - but in all title-winning teams there are defenders happy to play the baddy

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-3545867/Leicester-duo-Robert-Huth-Wes-Morgan-not-saints-human-battering-rams-title-winning-teams-defenders-happy-baddy.html#ixzz46BlywOBO 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.wsj.com/articles/leicester-citys-real-mvp-the-referee-1460933660

Leicester City’s Real MVP: The Referee The Foxes’ remarkable run to the brink of an English Premier League championship has been fueled by an inordinate number of penalty kicks

:ph34r:  Everyone and their mother is going to try to say that we've played the system all the way to the peak. 

Those 9 penalties have won us 10 points:

Wham 2-2

Arsenal 1-2

Everton 3-2  (2)

Watford 2-1

Norwich 2-1

Bmouth 1-1

Sland 4-2

Stoke 2-2

So even if we'd had 0 penalties we'd still be second, ahead of Arsenal and Man City.

I think the only dodge penno we've had was Vardy's at Arsenal. Which we lost anyway...

Ah, the old myth of "Leicester are nothing without Vardy":

They are nothing without Vardy & I can't see them picking up too many points in his absence- he is their Grabagoal and sit back player. The stars are aligning.

Obvious troll is being obvious. And hypothetical.

http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/leicester-city.16752/page-33

I suppose it's only fair to say Spurs would be nothing without Kane?

Edited by MC Prussian

- Most pens given

I laughed at the ignorance of this exact post when I read it on Cock Farting forum earlier - now its here for my amusement too - cheers buddy!

- Most pens given

We can claim football superiority because we are sitting comfortably at the top of the league.

You absolute cockwomble 

• Like 3

Hey up lads,

Main topic for discussion on the talkSHITE drivetime phone in is 'are Leicester a bunch of cheating, diving thugs'.

Though I'm sure we all know that Adrian Durham is nothing more than a professional troll.

Guest Chocolate Teapot

Have Spurs forgotten we beat them at their place with an unfit Vardy substituted after 60 mins!?

Those 9 penalties have won us 10 points:

Wham 2-2

Arsenal 1-2

Everton 3-2  (2)

Watford 2-1

Norwich 2-1

Bmouth 1-1

Sland 4-2

Stoke 2-2

So even if we'd had 0 penalties we'd still be second, ahead of Arsenal and Man City.

I think the only dodge penno we've had was Vardy's at Arsenal. Which we lost anyway...

I'd like to see if you deducted the penalties from Spurs, Arsenal and Man City if there'd be a big change as well. We win so many penalties because we play fast counter attacking football that leads defenders to panic and hack our players down as a last resort.