Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

'The best ever'

Leicester 4-0 Swansea

08e3c9b0-07af-4c71-86ab-c0fc14124871.jpg

Robbie Savage

Ex-Wales midfielder at the King Power Stadium for 5 live Sport

"Leicester winning the league would have to be the best achievement in domestic sport. Ever. It is that incredible. And I don't think we'll see anything like this ever again.

"I just can't believe it. Everybody here is the same from when I was around; the kitman, the people holding the doors open. But on the pitch they are transformed. It's one of those moments when you think: I was there."

I'm sorry, Robbie. But you've never been near a Premier League trophy in your lifetime.

And the King Power/Walkers Stadium didn't exist yet when you were wearing our colours. lol

Edited by MC Prussian

I'm sorry, Robbie. But you've never been near a Premier League trophy in your lifetime.

And the King Power/Walkers Stadium didn't exist yet when you were wearing our colours. lol

Amazing!

Savage hadn't been near the club for 13 years until we got promoted.

He can fvck off

I'm sorry but I can but point to TFC again, it's a priceless read containing tales of greed, hunger, lust, deceit and frustration coupled with some of the best conspiracy theories you've ever heard - heck, it's even better than Game Of Thrones at times:

Ok, now you're getting desperate.

http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/other-matches-fred-2015-16.15164/page-515

Ok bit my tongue with those ***** so far but that's it.

That's beyond pathetic.

I'm sorry but I can but point to TFC again, it's a priceless read containing tales of greed, hunger, lust, deceit and frustration coupled with some of the best conspiracy theories you've ever heard - heck, it's even better than Game Of Thrones at times:

Ok, now you're getting desperate.

http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/other-matches-fred-2015-16.15164/page-515

spurs clowns playing the victim....its a mass conspiracy against them.. lol

I think we better get the straitjackets ready

Wisely stopped new registrations.

If that's not admittance your fan base talks utter garbage I dunno what is.

Fans like them let their own side down, shame as they have an excellent young team that would be competing for titles for years to come if they weren't a Real Madrid feeder team.

Think it's common knowledge these days that the fighting cocks (very apt site name given the amount of effing and blinding at each other) represent the bottom of the humanity barrel.  Every sane-sounding Spurs fan who visits here denounces them before they say anything else which tells you all you need to know.

I will add that whoever "ALLONOUROWN" is on the Melty Cock site needs to revise their maths skills.  Presuming Spurs continue to get maximum points then one more win won't be enough to secure the title, we need 5 more points to do that given they can still finish on 80pts.

I will add that whoever "ALLONOUROWN" is on the Melty Cock site needs to revise their maths skills. Presuming Spurs continue to get maximum points then one more win won't be enough to secure the title, we need 5 more points to do that given they can still finish on 80pts.

They have forgot that Spurs still have four to play lol

As a nice bit of balance from the Guardian comments post-match

"Being a Spurs fan, I sat down to watch this one rooting for Swansea. That lasted about five minutes. The energy in the stadium and the commitment from the players makes it impossible for me to even pretend to dislike you. Leicester City and Tottenham in 2016 are exactly what football should be: Players who play for the shirt, managers who act like gentlemen, and fans who don’t treat the title chase like it’s their damned birthright. 

I’d still obviously prefer my Spurs to pip the Foxes to the title, but I can promise that I’ll be celebrating as happily as the next guy if Leicester hold on. The players as well as the fans deserve no less. What a season, and what a couple of clubs. Long live the both of us."

"Being a Spurs fan, I sat down to watch this one rooting for Swansea. That lasted about five minutes. The energy in the stadium and the commitment from the players makes it impossible for me to even pretend to dislike you. Leicester City and Tottenham in 2016 are exactly what football should be: Players who play for the shirt, managers who act like gentlemen, and fans who don’t treat the title chase like it’s their damned birthright.

I’d still obviously prefer my Spurs to pip the Foxes to the title, but I can promise that I’ll be celebrating as happily as the next guy if Leicester hold on. The players as well as the fans deserve no less. What a season, and what a couple of clubs. Long live the both of us."

Very good comment, glad to see he isn't blind

They have forgot that Spurs still have four to play lol

You two need to have a word with yourselves. Whoever it is says "WBA are likely to rollover in similar fashion tomorrow night too. But if you don't manage to beat them we will need just one more win".  If they lose they can only get to 77. If they draw they can only get to 78. Therefore one more win for us = 79 points and what does that mean?  That you've had a mare ;-)

You two need to have a word with yourselves. Whoever it is says "WBA are likely to rollover in similar fashion tomorrow night too. But if you don't manage to beat them we will need just one more win". If they lose they can only get to 77. If they draw they can only get to 78. Therefore one more win for us = 79 points and what does that mean? That you've had a mare ;-)

I didn't read the initial comment, I took what I was told here... Sorry

You two need to have a word with yourselves. Whoever it is says "WBA are likely to rollover in similar fashion tomorrow night too. But if you don't manage to beat them we will need just one more win".  If they lose they can only get to 77. If they draw they can only get to 78. Therefore one more win for us = 79 points and what does that mean?  That you've had a mare ;-)

I'm not going to 'have a word with myself' over it but I will admit I didn't read it as scrutinously as I clearly should have.

4308e3505bfe5fb818ebd06412a92711.jpg

Edited by Socks
  • Like 1