Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Robbie lost a lot of my respect when he returned playing for Brum? and ran past the Kop kissing their badge, a big screw you to the supporters and club.

Then when he was at Derby I'm pretty sure he made his love for the shaggers over Leicester well known.

I do not hate the guy but he cut his strings to us himself so cant complain if he is ignored a little now.

• Like 1

Robbie lost a lot of my respect when he returned playing for Brum? and ran past the Kop kissing their badge, a big screw you to the supporters and club.

Then when he was at Derby I'm pretty sure he made his love for the shaggers over Leicester well known.

I do not hate the guy but he cut his strings to us himself so cant complain if he is ignored a little now.

He said he regretted the Brum wind-up thing but I always thought he was very anti-Leicester when he moved on and even early into his pundit career. Changed a lot now and can't help think he has jumped on the bandwagon! Don't blame him though, everyone loves a bit of Leicester now. Pretty nice to be the most popular club around at the moment 

Savage will latch on to whatever is in vogue. He was very critical of us in the Championship.

I don't get the Spurs hate at all, in both directions, at all. Spurs are a really good team with some really impressive and likeable players. Lloris, Alderweireld, Dembele, Eriksen, Kane and Alli are all quality. Pochettino is the best manager in the league, after Ranieri of course. We're both a breath of fresh air. I'll be gutted if we don't win the league but if they pip us they're worthy winners.

• Like 1

Yeah but that really wound me up.

Does he honestly think a few day trippers after winning the league, not scraping fourth like they did, is going to be something to worry about, they wouldn't know a hard time if it jumped up smacked them in the nose.

Try losing consecutive play off finals, try getting embarrassed the season after, although both them and their shit north London counter parts managed to make that a season to remember.

If not try administration, try putting your hand in your own pocket to try and keep your club afloat as I and many other fans did. Maybe I'm wrong but I think they may have a problem doing that.

Try getting relegated the season after that through numerous dodgey decisions (perhaps any Spurs fan who claim luck should watch that season and realise If the old "things even themselves out" then we are still very much in credit with the bank of "luck")

Then there is watching years of garbage championship football without a pot to piss in, mark de vries, elvis Hammond , Stephen Hughes and company, I don't know why those three players came to mind but for some reason it felt relevant.

Then we get relegated to league one, by stoke city of all people, away days at Colchester at Swindon. Glorious.

Then we go up and lose the play offs due to the fact a certain decent player can't chip a ball properly.

Sven.

Then we've the roller coaster of the deeeennneeeyyy season which saw us get in the play offs by an utter miracle just to concede the most amazing last minute winner in footballing history.

Last season I don't need to into detail and I think I've made my point. If you think we are worried about a few fans upsetting the apple cart after all we've been through jog the fck on you silly north London prik,, believe it or not there have been a few instances in our history that have divided our fan base. This is fck all, this is glory, when or lose the title, I'm on top of the world. The bad times make the good times all that sweater, good luck with that Leicester? Fck off you cnt.

Nuff said, post this on the cocks forum, pretty perfectly sums everything up.

Think it's common knowledge these days that the fighting cocks (very apt site name given the amount of effing and blinding at each other) represent the bottom of the humanity barrel.  Every sane-sounding Spurs fan who visits here denounces them before they say anything else which tells you all you need to know.

The fightingcocks is not the best Spurs forum..There are 1-2 more that, have far more class,

and can be compared to this forum.If one was clever, it would be better to

ignore it and send em to Coventry.If you look for shit you usually find it...

In fairness, that's probably the best Crooks has come up with all year. Usually has Aguero playing left centre back in a 3 man defence with Courtois and Mahrez

If we had ten goalkeepers all saving a penalty each and parrying five or more shots during the same gameweek, he'd put all ten goalkeepers in his starting XI.