Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

I'm trying to stay dignified and enjoy our success (hopefully) without taking pleasure in the failure of other teams. 

But some Arsenal (though they've all piped down now) and mostly Spurs fans are so bitter and hypocritical its incredibly hard not to stick the boot in, at least a little bit!

It's moving from bitterness to just out and out delusion now. I'd like to see that bloke re write his daft "fairy take" piece after we won 4-0 and they've failed to show the resolution we have had and needed over the past 2 months, as if they had had it, they'd of won one nil. Perhaps now they may appreciate that winning 1-0 when you need to is nothing to be ashamed of.

It's a shame as I'd honestly have nothing against them, their a good team and play good football and deserve the success that has come their way,  and some of their fans who have been on here seem a decent type. But everyone one of them there are 10 raging idiots wanting us to be drug tested 10 times and accusing everyone other team in the league of match fixing.

It's moving from bitterness to just out and out delusion now. I'd like to see that bloke re write his daft "fairy take" piece after we won 4-0 and they've failed to show the resolution we have had and needed over the past 2 months, as if they had had it, they'd of won one nil. Perhaps now they may appreciate that winning 1-0 when you need to is nothing to be ashamed of.

It's a shame as I'd honestly have nothing against them, their a good team and play good football and deserve the success that has come their way,  and some of their fans who have been on here seem a decent type. But everyone one of them there are 10 raging idiots wanting us to be drug tested 10 times and accusing everyone other team in the league of match fixing.

To be honest, I've noticed it with fans of all London clubs. 

Take a look at twitter and you'll see Arsenal and West Ham fans all saying that there's a conspiracy and the FA is against them. I think the smog has got to their brains.

Chelsea meanwhile, well, they've long realised this season's a write off! 

Am currently on my travels in Southern Africa (spent 3 months living in Cape Town, and am now up in Botswana visiting family and friends); obviously this is the worst possible time to be away from home!!

Anyway, I'm desperate for somewhere to watch the match on Sunday so I asked a popular pub in Gaborone:

post-3746-0-52935900-1461666808_thumb.jp

We're flippin massive.

• Like 2

Oh of course I'm glad*, and not the slightest bit bitter. But you can't mouth off like a chump for months and then pretend that you're happy with being runners up. Sleep in the bed you've pissed in, Spurs fans!

*I'm still somewhat cautious seeing as we haven't actually won it yet. As soon as it happens, I thinking goading Spurs fans will be bottom of my priority list!

Idiots will stay idiots no matter how much you argue with them. Reasoning usually doesn't work because...well...they're idiots. As football fans, this comes with the territory.

It's clear as day that reactions from bitter Spurs fans stems from envy, but trying to expose the truth to them will not result in anything positive IMO.

Idiots will stay idiots no matter how much you argue with them. Reasoning usually doesn't work because...well...they're idiots. As football fans, this comes with the territory.

It's clear as day that reactions from bitter Spurs fans stems from envy, but trying to expose the truth to them will not result in anything positive IMO.

This

I've come to realise that the main reason a lot of the media seem to want Spurs to win the league is because of wenger. Imagine how much they would slate him if arsenals main rivals won it

Definitely think that is part of it.

I've come to realise that the main reason a lot of the media seem to want Spurs to win the league is because of wenger. Imagine how much they would slate him if arsenals main rivals won it

The media don't really care about who wins, they care about how much money they make. If there is excitement and drama until the end, it means they sell more. If we win on Sunday, people's attention will go elsewhere for the remainder of the season.

Definitely think that is part of it.

London club bias, too. They can accept the Manchester clubs also, but the media ****ing love a London club.

I hate what football has become, this season has exposed such an ugly side of the game. I'm so glad it was us that come expose it. What a year

• Like 1

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/510777/Revealed-How-much-each-Leicester-player-earns-week

All of our player's wages apparently. If this is true (and I have no idea if it is) then could these be some of the lowest first team wages ever to win the Premier League? (Adjusted for inflation obviously) I thought Morgan was on about 30 or 40K, I thought they all were to be honest, probably just me being naive though

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/510777/Revealed-How-much-each-Leicester-player-earns-week

All of our player's wages apparently. If this is true (and I have no idea if it is) then could these be some of the lowest first team wages ever to win the Premier League? (Adjusted for inflation obviously) I thought Morgan was on about 30 or 40K, I thought they all were to be honest, probably just me being naive though

think its bollocks mate..

think its bollocks mate..

Fair enough, I've just come to the realisation that I have no idea how much most of our players actually earn, not that it matters, mind, I'm sure the feeling that they will get when they (hopefully) finish the job with outweigh anything that money can buy x10000000000000000

Can understand a few of them being a bit angry at keep having to play after us and on a Monday night. It's definitely an advantage to play first. To me it sounded quiet last night, almost like they'd accepted defeat.

I can't. It doesn't make a difference to them. They know they have to win regardless and Infact us dropping points send them into their games with a boost.

If we played second they'd be telling us we had the advantage because we knew what we had to do after their results. Just looking for a reason to moan

AS REVEALED BY FOOTBALL MANAGER 2016

Can understand a few of them being a bit angry at keep having to play after us and on a Monday night. It's definitely an advantage to play first. To me it sounded quiet last night, almost like they'd accepted defeat.

I said to my mate at half time on Sunday that we needed to put 3 or 4 passed Swansea, just to send out a message.  And I genuinely think that had an affect.  It wasn't a scrappy 1-0, it wasn't a nervy performance.  And with all the Vardy business going on, that result was loud and clear.  We shall not be moved and all that