Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Oh my god, I'm not at all comfortable with this. If we somehow blow the league after parading the trophy round the city we'd be a massive laughing stock!

It is all a bit Stevie G and not letting it slip!!!!

Don't like the idea of it, won't take any part in it.  I'll ignore it and pretend that it isn't happening

Hello Foxes,

I am from Germany, sorry my english ist not so good.

This is my question. I love the story and i will go to the airplaine, to the Masterparty, because their write english football history:)

If you win the trophy, what a day is the party in leicester?

Is this after monday from Chelsea Play?

Questin is for the flight ticking.

I am so hot, when coming the moment............

Greeting from Dynamo Dresden

I don't want to take the piss because my German is awful, but "I'm so hot when coming the moment" made me giggle. Edited by Lestoh

Hello Foxes,

This is my question. I love the story and i will go to the airplaine, to the Masterparty, because their write english football history:)

Guten Tag, HugoRobert :)

Der Deutsche Teil meiner Familie kommt aus Dresden! Glückwunsch zum Wiederaufstieg! :thumbup:

Are you a Leicester supporter too? Seems a bit odd just to join in for the party... then again many Brits go to Oktoberfest in Bavaria :unsure:

How will it make us look like idiots?

I think the country is well aware that we haven't won it yet and that this is simply a money spinner for charity. Some kids will get the chance to have their photo taken alongside it. If Spurs fans or whoever want to laugh at that then that says more about them than it does us.

All in all, it's not a big deal.

Because if we lose one and draw two games, we could end up not winning it... don't know about you, but I'd feel like fecking idiot prancing around with a trophy we never bloody won.

The Merc and Radio Leicester have dragged in the charity angle knowing they will look like utter bells without it, this isn't about charity. It's about them, some non football fan in one of their marketing departments has thought It will be great publicity for them. Drag down sky and other tv crews and show a load of Leicester fans drooling over a trophy we haven't won.

Ace!

Edited by Babylon

That is ridiculous. Who ever came up with that is crazy.

We will look the most stupid fans in the world ever if peoples photos are snapped holding the trophy in the kits and we go on and blow it.

Tin-pot idea.   Tempting fate. This could change us from a 'Bell-end' free zone to a brothel.   Absolute joke. If this was Spuds we would be crucifying them.

Hello Foxes,

Hi, we don't know.

IF we win it, there will be several parties. There will be an open top bus parade at some point, I'm sure there will be a party on the day we won it also (should it happen).

Hello Foxes,

Your best bet mate is to just fly over as soon as possible and get garried every day until you can't hack it any longer. Leicester boys are we....

We're going to lose the cunting thing now

If we do then we deserve to, if we don't win 1 of the last 3 games then we're a disgrace. Chelsea are beautiful in all of this. I'm ever the pessimist but rationally we have an unbelievable chance now, Ranieri will have them so ready for Sunday.

3 points in 3 attempts. Relax people. Even if we don't win at OT we're gonna beat Evrton who are terrible and can't defend for shite. And that's assuming Spurs come away from Stamford Bridge unscathed.

We don't have it in the bag yet but there's no need to worry.

There's also supposedly a lot of fans from Italy trying to partake in the festivities.

I heard lots of them still asking for tickets for the Everton game! lol

I do hope they can afford sticking around for a bit longer in the extreme case, as they're somehow convinced we'll make it on the day we play Everton.

This sudden influx of foreign supporters is somewhat irritating. But I suppose that's the price you pay for being successful in the Premier League.

3 points in 3 attempts. Relax people. Even if we don't win at OT we're gonna beat Evrton who are terrible and can't defend for shite. And that's assuming Spurs come away from Stamford Bridge unscathed.

We don't have it in the bag yet but there's no need to worry.

I'm not worried, what I am is someone who doesn't celebrate winning something until I've won it.

I really don't like this. Parade it AFTER we've (hopefully) won it, not while we're still fighting for it!

Plus, arranging it for when everyone's at work when they could have waited until the bank holiday (although, that wouldn't suit Barclays).

Why was Vardy getting touted about two years ago? We'd just won the league and he'd had a sensational season for us? Fair enough after his first year here where it looked like he wasn't going to make it but any other time since then is bonkers. Pearson's fault.

Why was Vardy getting touted about two years ago? We'd just won the league and he'd had a sensational season for us? Fair enough after his first year here where it looked like he wasn't going to make it but any other time since then is bonkers. Pearson's fault.

I don't think he was, the article reads like a head scout had discovered Vardy and recommend him to the manager, but the manager refuses to buy anyone over 24 so the deal never got off the ground.

A misleading headline, but "Liepzig turned down the opportunity of having an offer for Vardy rejected." Doesn't have the same ring to it.

Edited by Captain...

I also heard that Pearson was willing to let him go before this season too. Sheffield Wednesday were apparently in for him and Nige had sanctioned a £5m sale!

I also heard that Pearson was willing to let him go before this season too. Sheffield Wednesday were apparently in for him and Nige had sanctioned a £5m sale!

Well we all make mistakes. Hopper and Nige's son will testify to that. On that subject and as has been

mentioned before, just how much did their scruffy little orgy contribute to this season's unlikely events?

Just after he'd won an England cap. Having rejected the same amount in January before he started to look like the 5-3 performance wasn't just a flash in the pan... that rumour is obviously bollocks

• Like 2

Well we all make mistakes. Hopper and Nige's son will testify to that. On that subject and as has been

mentioned before, just how much did their scruffy little orgy contribute to this season's unlikely events?

See post #36 on the "Individual moments" thread ;) Great minds think alike!

Well that's interesting, considering their keeper is 35 and joined them the same time Ralf Rangnick did

They also signed a 26 year old CM last year

Oh and what about the 28 yo CB in 2014