Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

It's well documented that winning the PL generates a far bigger return from the CL compared to second. Also, being seeded 1 gives us a much better chance of making he last 16. He is quite simply wrong and in surprised that no one at bbc sport understands it. Must all be gooners! They don't realise the advantage of winning the PL. Arsene hasn't told them. They think 4th is cool.

• Like 1

What grinds my gears a little bit in terms of media coverage surrounding this season is that I've heard a many German and Swiss TV stations calling Leicester "a team out in the province".

Eleventh-biggest urban area in England, smack in the middle of the country, one hour away from London - provincial?

What grinds my gears a little bit in terms of media coverage surrounding this season is that I've heard a many German and Swiss TV stations calling Leicester "a team out in the province".

Eleventh-biggest urban area in England, smack in the middle of the country, one hour away from London - provincial?

That's not there fault the fact that local media call us a small club

Mark Schwarzer would set the record for oldest ever Prem player if he made an appearance. He's 43 years and 207 days old (April 30) and the current record is 43 years and 162 days by John Burridge.

(Start the football began in 1992 whining.)

I'm trying to stay dignified and enjoy our success (hopefully) without taking pleasure in the failure of other teams.

But some Arsenal (though they've all piped down now) and mostly Spurs fans are so bitter and hypocritical its incredibly hard not to stick the boot in, at least a little bit!

I seem to have been aware of the Arsenal & Spurs accusations and bitterness for longer than anyone on here and yes it is incredibly difficult not to react to it. Something I've failed with on a few occasions when they've really pissed me off. Generally though, i try not to react, i don't post on their forums and i just retweet some of the crap if I'm annoyed enough and let others do the work of responding to the idiots, leaving me free to calm down and laugh at the responses.

I seem to have been aware of the Arsenal & Spurs accusations and bitterness for longer than anyone on here and yes it is incredibly difficult not to react to it. Something I've failed with on a few occasions when they've really pissed me off. Generally though, i try not to react, i don't post on their forums and i just retweet some of the crap if I'm annoyed enough and let others do the work of responding to the idiots, leaving me free to calm down and laugh at the responses.

stay classy Leicester  :thumbup: