Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

This beauty of a comment on the Martin O'Neil article, must be a Tottenham fan.

mack4, Liverpool, United Kingdom, 6 minutes ago

Okazaki £7m. Huth £3m. Schmeichel £1m. Kante £5.6m. Inler £3m. Vardy: £1m. Gray £3.7m. Amartey £5m. Ulloa £8m. Morgan £1m. De Laet £1m. James £1m. Simpson £2m. Kramaric £9m. Albrighton from Villa. Schwarzer from Chelsea. Fuchs from Schalke. Not a single youth player who they have developed themselves in the squad. But yeah, whatever, don't let that spoil your narrative of "Leicester are showing you can win the league without buying it". COYS.

Okazaki £7m. Huth £3m. Schmeichel £1m. Kante £5.6m. Inler £3m. Vardy: £1m. Gray £3.7m. Amartey £5m. Ulloa £8m. Morgan £1m. De Laet £1m. James £1m. Simpson £2m. Kramaric £9m. Albrighton from Villa. Schwarzer from Chelsea. Fuchs from Schalke. Not a single youth player who they have developed themselves in the squad. But yeah, whatever, don't let that spoil your narrative of "Leicester are showing you can win the league without buying it". COYS.

Selectively missing Andy King and Jeff Schlupp from there I see lol Not to mention Liam Moore, who was a regular in the Championship

• Like 2

£51.3m in total, although why he included James, Kramaric, De Laet is beyond me. Inler and Amartey have barely played, either. Conveniently omitted the two youth players who ARE in the squad, too.

They spent £45m on Son and Lamela alone, ffs.

£51.3m in total, although why he included James, Kramaric, De Laet is beyond me. Inler and Amartey have barely played, either. Conveniently omitted the two youth players who ARE in the squad, too.

They spent £45m on Son and Lamela alone, ffs.

Exactly, left out Schlupp, Chilwell and King... but added Kramaric Inler... etc... what a joker Edited by foxes_rule1978

How did the bbc think this was a good story to run with? They managed to find someone who openly admitted they had zero interest in their local club until they started winning stuff. Then he piles in with both feet. Makes terrible reading.

Guy has no shame whatsoever.

Probably find him pictured at West Ham/ Liverpool (insert successful team) next year being interviewed by the bbc.

Fans like that make me think clubs need to keep track of their fans with a database of matches attended. Fans who went to watch us in League One (like me) should be prioritised over w@nkers like this, its because of these glory supporters that I, along with thousands of others, have only been to one or less games this season.

• Like 2

Did anyone hear the 606 caller who was a Spurs fan...? Claimed that Swansea let us win last week and United didn't really try today.

They're genuinely unbelievable. Do they not remember Stoke away? As soon as King Tony comes to their place and doesn't let them play their pretty football they get their knickers in a right twist. 

• Like 2

Did anyone hear the 606 caller who was a Spurs fan...? Claimed that Swansea let us win last week and United didn't really try today.

They're genuinely unbelievable. Do they not remember Stoke away? As soon as King Tony comes to their place and doesn't let them play their pretty football they get their knickers in a right twist.

Spurs lol that is what I think

well at least he didn't use the word c u n t ..which on fighting cock is their favorite word when referring  to anything to do with us...

Ash Patel can ****ing do one. Embarrassing

Can't believe he was happy to have his shameful story published. What an arsehole

"I didn't think about supporting my own city because we wanted to watch the bigger players and it was all about winning matches."

I'd rank him somewhere between dog excrement and Robert Mugabe

• Like 3

you seem to get them every other week now on 606 or on Talksport tbh, I've heard loads of Spurs fans on them saying it now, completely forgetting the likes of Stoke and Man Utd that seemly rolled over for them,

all sour grapes imo

you seem to get them every other week now on 606 or on Talksport tbh, I've heard loads of Spurs fans on them saying it now, completely forgetting the likes of Stoke and Man Utd that seemly rolled over for them,

all sour grapes imo

yeah you wait Stan Collymore will next on that list saying people are letting us win and bringing them game into disrepute...

oh wait, he's already said it!

useless wife beating jealous tosser who's as thick as pig sh!t.  fvk off back to the black country with your beloved relegated Aston Semi-Detached

Edited by Socks

Fair play to Nicola Butler and her Liverpool and Cov supporting dad for

getting a ticket to their 1st Leicester game against Swansea.

I'm a silver member who was desperate to go but couldn't get a ticket.

You couldn't make it up.

• Like 1