Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Astrit Adjaravic, Joe Hammill, momo sylla, Zslot Lackzo (that game vs Coventry aside), Jason Jarret, Darren Kenton... we've had far worse.

Hammill was the worst. Kenton was an acceptable utility man in his, ahem, 'prime'. Didn't Laczko end up in serie a? Hughes deserves to be mentioned alongside Jarrett in my opinion. Terrible player that was bizarrely rated by a number of our fans just because he could spray a pass every so often.

Edited by bovril

Astrit Adjaravic, Joe Hammill, momo sylla, Zslot Lackzo (that game vs Coventry aside), Jason Jarret, Darren Kenton... we've had far worse.

how can you forget Junior Lewis?!

Hammill was the worst. Kenton was an acceptable utility man in his, ahem, 'prime'. Didn't Laczko end up in serie a? Hughes deserves to be mentioned alongside Jarrett in my opinion. Terrible player that was bizarrely rated by a number of our fans just because he could spray a pass every so often.

Yeah was at Sampdoria

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3569500/Jamie-Vardy-worth-25m-Riyad-Mahrez-cost-35m-values-Leicester-stars-risen-title-tilt.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Lmfao, where on earth have the plucked those figures from.

Mahrez - £35m? I'm sorry but if Man City can have their pants down for Tom Daley Sterling @ £40m i'm sure Mahrez is worth a damn sight more than £35m

Kante - £20m?! :crylaugh:

Not to mention how much the value Vardy, Schmeichel, Drinkwater, Albrighton at :crylaugh:

How Leicester's players have increased in value;

Bought for;

Kasper Schmeichel - Free

Danny Simpson - £2m

Christian Fuchs - Free

Robert Huth - £3m

Wes Morgan - £1m

Albrighton - Free

N'Golo Kante - £5.6m

Danny Drinkwater - £1m

Riyad Mahrez - £350,000

Jamie Vardy - £1m

Shinji Okazaki - £7m

TOTAL: £20,950,000

CURRENT VALUE;

Kasper Schmeichel - £12m

Danny Simpson - £5m

Christian Fuchs - £6m

Robert Huth - £7m

Wes Morgan - £10m

Marc Albrighton - £7m

N'Golo Kante - £20m

Danny Drinkwater - £12m

Riyad Mahrez - £35m

Jamie Vardy - £25m

Shinji Okazaki - £16m

TOTAL: £155M

Edited by Matt

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3569500/Jamie-Vardy-worth-25m-Riyad-Mahrez-cost-35m-values-Leicester-stars-risen-title-tilt.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Mahrez - £35m? I'm sorry but if Man City can have their pants down for Tom Daley Sterling @ £40m i'm sure Mahrez is worth a damn sight more than £35m

Not to mention how much the value Vardy, Schmeichel, Drinkwater, Albrighton at :crylaugh:

How Leicester's players have increased in value;

Bought for;

Kasper Schmeichel - Free

Danny Simpson - £2m

Christian Fuchs - Free

Robert Huth - £3m

Wes Morgan - £1m

Albrighton - Free

N'Golo Kante - £5.6m

Danny Drinkwater - £1m

Riyad Mahrez - £350,000

Jamie Vardy - £1m

Shinji Okazaki - £7m

TOTAL: £20,950,000

CURRENT VALUE;

Kasper Schmeichel - £12m

Danny Simpson - £5m

Christian Fuchs - £6m

Robert Huth - £7m

Wes Morgan - £10m

Marc Albrighton - £7m

N'Golo Kante - £20m

Danny Drinkwater - £12m

Riyad Mahrez - £35m

Jamie Vardy - £25m

Shinji Okazaki - £16m

TOTAL: £155M

Morgan and Huth not worth anything near that at their age. Neither is Shinji.

But I think you've undervalued Kante and Mahrez.

In the Man U game yesterday the commentator said something about a release clause in Kante's contract - didn't say how much but alluded to the fact that it wasn't as much as he's worth

In the Man U game yesterday the commentator said something about a release clause in Kante's contract - didn't say how much but alluded to the fact that it wasn't as much as he's worth

Rumoured to be 20 mill

You're clearly more deserving of a ticket than the ex-Liverpool fan (I think at a certain age you've got to forgive kids casting aside the club they've glory supported and instead supporting their local team - though it's distasteful that they did it when we became a Premier League club) and I do sympathize. I know I'm being a bit callous about it, I'm in much the same situation in that I can't get to either away game and I know there will be people less committed who can afford to buy a ticket in the home end and be there, but at the end of the day the most committed people will have tickets so I can live with it. I'm not saying it was the wrong decision (far from it), but you prioritized your education over football, knowing that you might miss out on games that are important (although I imagine like me when you were deciding you were thinking more along the lines of missing away play-off semi-finals rather than missing home matches where we lift the Premier League *fingers crossed*). I'm not saying it's entirely fair, there's no way of making it entirely fair, but I think rather than getting angry about it on Foxes Talk those who are missing out on any of these three games should enjoy watching it at home and take solace in the fact that those who have consistently prioritized football over everything else will be at them.

Echo your sentiments, I never get angry about not being able to get to games even though some of those with STs clearly were there the minute we found ourselves in the premier league I know allot of people who have them who supported another team before hand. I was out today with former hull fan, although it may be a bit more accurate to describe him as someone who never gave a shit about football until his Leicester (who also supported man city) supporting son wanted him to go. His brother who also got a st was a forest fan, or more accurately the biggest 7 year old troll alive, went to in his own words "support whoever Leicester are playing" pretty much just trying to wind his brother up.

Needless to say all three are now die hard Leicester fans lol but then if they had st's during this season. How are could possibly help that?

I decided to chuck Norris going football week in week out to play myself while i still could and I chucked that In to spend time with my new family. My decision, both correct in my view, I can live with not being every week as I know it's impossible, I can go when I can, hopefully I'll be able to take the kids one day.

• Like 1

I really cant be bothered to look for the phone in thread, so I'll post it here,

Some bloke just said he paid a £1000 for a ticket in the away end on Sunday and said it was the best game of his life, 

I dont know if he was joking or not,  :unsure:

Got no problem with people not supporting their local team, don't really understand it but fair enough. As for the 'fans' that change their club every season based on who's winning the league, you have to have something big missing in your life