Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Backhanded compliment

Football

Posted at 20:32

Former Tottenham forward Mido, who threatened to shave his head if Leicester won the league, with a complimentary, if defiant, message for the Foxes, which our friends at BBC Monitoring have kindly translated into English for you. "Congratulations Leicester City, yours is the greatest victory for football, but don't forget that the best team playing beautiful football this season was Spurs. Good morning!!"

Diddums

of all the things I've seen over the last good knows what this season, this guy has got to be the bitterest I have ever ever seen, and I thought some of the Spurs fan were bad ,

he takes the biscuit, the tin and all the rest.

Oh well, 2 fingers up too him ahahah :D  :P  :revenge:

of all the things I've seen over the last good knows what this season, this guy has got to be the bitterest I have ever ever seen, and I thought some of the Spurs fan were bad ,

https://twitter.com/david_conn/status/727393891599716352

Oh well, 2 fingers up too him ahahah :D:P:revenge:

Count it in if he wants, it is still a fraction of what man city, Man U and Spurs have spent in over the few years the owners have been at our club. lol idiot

Oh well, 2 fingers up too him ahahah :D  :P  :revenge:

That £100 million probably includes buying the club and clearing the debt

That £100 million probably includes buying the club and clearing the debt

probably true but all in all, it dwarf's all of what the other names on the premier league trophy have done and Spurs too if they had won it, as they've spent bucket loads on players. 

the crap clearly hasnt looked at the whole picture before his bitter comments

£100millon is frankly a drop in the ocean in the grand scheme of it(eg, as atletico madrid are something like £130million in debt) 

The last 7 days shows why we are a better team than Tottenham and why we are 7 points clear and deserved Champions. We have much better game management and intelligence. Our lads know how to see a game out, they don't. They completely bottled the WBA game, and last night they were 2-0 up and they lost their heads completely.

They can brag about being entertaining all they like but we are a better side than them.

• Like 2

The last 7 days shows why we are a better team than Tottenham and why we are 7 points clear and deserved Champions. We have much better game management and intelligence. Our lads know how to see a game out, they don't. They completely bottled the WBA game, and last night they were 2-0 up and they lost their heads completely.

They can brag about being entertaining all they like but we are a better side than them.

Exactly, they bang on about having the youngest team and the best young manager but that lack of experience and fight has backfired.  If they had a plan B they could've parked the bus in the last two games and still be in with a chance and possibly winning it, not defending from the half way line and losing their heads.  

They have no experience in battling when your life depends on it, coupled with a lack of knowledge/tactics to win a game in any other way than the 'proper way'.  It will be their downfall again next season as they won't have learnt anything.

Edited by Richmondfox