Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Build them up, knock them down it's the British / Media way.

Nothing new in here.

http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite/article/leicester-city-why-im-not-celebrating/18324?#.Vyxv3dKDGko

LEICESTER CITY: WHY I’M NOT CELEBRATING

http://leadership.ng/sports/524105/leicesters-fairytale-narrative-hides-dark-reality-racism-domestic-violence?

Leicester’s Fairytale Narrative Hides Dark Reality – Racism And Domestic Violence

Palace are a tinpot club. Can't be arsed with them.

I expected him to be a Spurs fan it was so salty but he's a Palace fan, I suppose it is hard for other small teams to wonder why their teams can't kick on. The comment about the music and clappers is weird, Palace have a real bold eagle that they fly about the ground, cheerleaders and a reworked version of The Jams A town called malice.

Bayern Munich and Juventus got goal music. Most Bundesliga clubs have goal music. The same league that people fawn over. I guess it's bad when Leicester have it but cool and hip when it's Schalke.

Bayern Munich and Juventus got goal music. Most Bundesliga clubs have goal music. The same league that people fawn over. I guess it's bad when Leicester have it but cool and hip when it's Schalke.

pretty sure palace play glad all over after they score. Then the announcer says the scorers first name and they all say their surname. That's more tinpot than clappers.

Is that guy seriously arguing 6 games is harsh on Dembele?  lol He's gone to try and scratch a guys eyes out, 6 games is getting off lightly. 

He's still at it too. Apparently they have the best manager and training facilities in the league too. :giggle:

There's a tiny part of me that hopes he's a troll purely for the level of delusion, but I've spent enough time lurking on the Old Fighting Cock to know he's probably the real deal.

Makes the title win all the sweeter, it really does. Spurs have feckin' imploded, on and off the pitch.

A tasty nugget of Spurs delusion from reddit:

CGeT6Mu.png

Spurs fans on Reddit have gotten so delusional it's amazing. They've gone full Arsenal lately. They have even developed the same 'everyone is against us' attitude.

• Like 1

Spurs fans on Reddit have gotten so delusional it's amazing. They've gone full Arsenal lately. They have even developed the same 'everyone is against us' attitude.

As if that wasn't enough, they've even started downvote mobs to rig votes, just like their Woolwich neighbours. The irony is clearly lost on them. They've basically become what they hate most.

Leicester City and Atletico Madrid share spooky similarities... two teams upsetting the odds with 1-0 wins, next-to-no possession, 4-4-2 formations, low budgets and indestructible defences 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3578359/Leicester-City-Atletico-Madrid-share-spooky-similarities-two-teams-upsetting-odds-1-0-wins-no-possession-4-4-2-formations-low-budgets-indestructible-defences.html#ixzz47xsL85JE