Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

Has anyone seen what Tyson Fury has been saying on Twitter? 

There's a lesson on how not to use twitter.....

The bloke is clearly as thick as two short planks.

As good a fighter as he is, I fully expect Haye to outbox him on the night.

That should be a good fight, shame we have to wait so long.

The bloke is clearly as thick as two short planks.

As good a fighter as he is, I fully expect Haye to outbox him on the night.

That should be a good fight, shame we have to wait so long.

Is he that great of a fighter though? He's a big lad no doubt, and I'm sure he hits hard. I don't like Haye, a little TOO arrogant for me, but if/when this fight happens my prediction is that Haye will be far too precise and proffesional for him.

On a side note, I watched the video clip of Fury smacking himself in the face the other day that's on you tube. Funny bàstard!

Is he that great of a fighter though? He's a big lad no doubt, and I'm sure he hits hard. I don't like Haye, a little TOO arrogant for me, but if/when this fight happens my prediction is that Haye will be far too precise and proffesional for him.

On a side note, I watched the video clip of Fury smacking himself in the face the other day that's on you tube. Funny bàstard!

He hits hard, so anyone with a glass jaw is fvcked. He obviously a great record so far; 21 wins with 15 KOs, but hasn't really fought anybody except Chisora.

How good a technical boxer he is is very much up for question though. Hayes is superb in this field and has put bigger men on their arse, Valuev being the most famous example.

Haye has to be favourite at this stage.

He hits hard, so anyone with a glass jaw is fvcked. He obviously a great record so far; 21 wins with 15 KOs, but hasn't really fought anybody except Chisora.

How good a technical boxer he is is very much up for question though. Hayes is superb in this field and has put bigger men on their arse, Valuev being the most famous example.

Haye has to be favourite at this stage.

Haye would win quite easily I think. As for Lewis, I cant believe some if the press actually tried to make out he was considering a comeback!!!

Haye put Valuev down? I missed that.

Spoke to Tyson, Hughie and Peter yesterday at Cliftons show in Whitwick, he's a genuine lad and he loves the reactions he gets to his wind ups lol

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I believe so, whether it will be shown on Sky and what time I don't know.

I think it starts at 8pm but you can press the red button from 6pm for the undercard.

Edit: He's on now.

Edited by stix

Munroe wins with ease.

Hopefully there is a European title fight on for him against Lee Selby then.

Perhaps could have done with a tougher test tonight :dunno:

Possibly, like he said though, it was only 5 weeks since his last fight.

• 3 weeks later...

Genuinely think he could be in with a chance.

If anyone has the time, please watch the episode of ringside with Froch and Groves, Froch genuinely seems like he's about to cry haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXQGZF5PWf8

I watched that a couple of weeks ago when it was on. I do think Groves has got too him.

He couldn't look at him, he looked lost for words and did look like he was about to start crying.

I hope groves is as good as he thinks he is else he's not going to have a fun night at all only way for him to win is on points for me but i do think he's got under froch's skin but not in a good way froch seems to be brewing instead of biting if he can used it to his advantage early round stoppage for me.

Edited by LestaFox92

I watched that a couple of weeks ago when it was on. I do think Groves has got too him.

He couldn't look at him, he looked lost for words and did look like he was about to start crying.

Don't think Groves has a chance personally.

Horrible fight for me to watch as I'm a huge fan of both fighters, Froch has been in with far superior fighters and Groves chin came unstuck agaisnt Kenny Anderson.

Think it will be very similar to Froch v Bute. Hopefully then a flight to Vegas or AC to see him have one last go at Andre Ward.

Think Froch will win easy tbh.

I have to wonder if people genuinely don't like/want Froch to lose or whether it's because he supports Forest. I think the fact he supports Forest is closer to the mark.

I like him for what it's worth, I did like Groves, especially in the DeGale build up, but kinda thinking Groves is abit of a cock nowadays.

Disappointed in the outcome with Haye, kinda question if he is running away or not, but 'spose that's easy for me to sit here and say, was really looking forward to that fight aswell.

Surely people don't actually dislike a boxer because he supports his home town football team? lol

Froch is a quality bloke, always makes time for a chat if you see him.

A total warrior as well, don't think a British boxer in history has taken so many tough fights one after the other.

Not surprised about Haye, was speaking to Hughie Fury a few weeks ago and he said he was 90% sure Haye would pull out again.

Edited by MattP

Surely people don't actually dislike a boxer because he supports his home town football team? lol

Froch is a quality bloke as well, always makes time for a chat if you see him.

A total warrior as well, don't think a British boxer in history has taken so many tough fights one after the other.

I think so.

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/88687-froch-vs-kessler/?hl=froch

Hope the Forest cvnt has his head knocked squarely off his shoulders.

Kesslers half english, fùck the forest twàt......c'mon kessler

Froch is one of those Forest fans who actually is a dick. Typical nobhead British boxer.

And his face reminds me of someone else who is also a total bellend.

Would love to see someone break his jaw.

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/81929-boxing-now-on-sky-sports-1-frotch/?hl=froch#entry2251579

Anyone watching this? All the scum singing Nottingham.

Like a big day out for forest this. When all u can cheer is some 2 bob boxer.

Breathtaking atmosphere sky say ? Bit like the trent ground? Hahaha

And there's probably many other comments about Froch and slagging him off just because he's from and supports Forest.

I like him, I think he's currently the best British boxer out there.