Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

Surely you of all people should love Frampton?

You bum Fury who's a plastic paddy ffs.

Frampton is from tigers bay Belfast

Suggest you look up what that might mean !

I leave bumming to the English ....lol

Quiggs game plan was completely wrong. That fight was his for the taking but his team let him down.

Correct Joe Gallagher was found out there , terrible game plan , Quigg let down there

Frampton is from tigers bay Belfast

Suggest you look up what that might mean !

I leave bumming to the English ....lol

Correct Joe Gallagher was found out there , terrible game plan , Quigg let down there

Suggest you learn a thing or two about Carl Frampton before you blast off judging people on where they're born.

He's married to a Catholic woman and is a strong advocate for peace, tolerance and just being Irish.

Has stacks of fans from both sides of the "divide".

Mind you, not the first time you've come out with a load of ignorant bollocks about your supposed nation.

quigg shat himself and was always on the back foot after the first few rounds. stupid. glad frampton won he is dead sound.

He is the winner for sure , not sure about sound seems and arrogant pup to be honest

Yip think Scott said his jaw went end of 4th and his game plan was all wrong

Joe Gallagher hang your head in shame

Suggest you learn a thing or two about Carl Frampton before you blast off judging people on where they're born.

He's married to a Catholic woman and is a strong advocate for peace, tolerance and just being Irish.

Has stacks of fans from both sides of the "divide".

Mind you, not the first time you've come out with a load of ignorant bollocks about your supposed nation.

He isn't a paddy was my point !

Paddies come from the south dipstick

You called fury a plastic paddy , his family are all

From south

Frampton is more a jock than a paddy

I never once mentioned religion

What divide ? They are northern Irish men !

This was an all British fight !

A British fight ! ......who was the paddy in the ring ?

Anyone talking shit it's you chief !

Paddy lol

Edited by dropofclaridge

Quigg and Gallagher got it all wrong tonight.  Reminded me a lot of Eubank Jr Vs Saunders.  If he fought with intensity from the first bell he would have been favourite for the stoppage as (though no doubt the whole of Belfast would disagree with this) Frampton really isn't anything special.  

He won the fight tonight by LOOKING the part.  I can't remember him landing a punch on Quigg apart from a couple of flicking jabs.

Quigg and Gallagher got it all wrong tonight. Reminded me a lot of Eubank Jr Vs Saunders. If he fought with intensity from the first bell he would have been favourite for the stoppage as (though no doubt the whole of Belfast would disagree with this) Frampton really isn't anything special.

He won the fight tonight by LOOKING the part. I can't remember him landing a punch on Quigg apart from a couple of flicking jabs.

That upper cut that broke quiggs jaw was only shot that frampton landed worth a good score

I 100 agree with you , frampton won by looking the part

Joe Gallagher has had a nightmare

Barry McGuigan might be Right about Joe !

He isn't a paddy was my point !

Paddies come from the south dipstick

You called fury a plastic paddy , his family are all

From south

Frampton is more a jock than a paddy

I never once mentioned religion

What divide ? They are northern Irish men !

This was an all British fight !

A British fight ! ......who was the paddy in the ring ?

Anyone talking shit it's you chief !

Paddy lol

It's spectacular how ignorant you are.

Tactics from Gallagher baffling, Quigg gave the fight away really those first few rounds.

Sure it won't be the last time we see these two share a ring.

I know your question wasn't aimed at me it was aimed at another Matt but I wouldn't have paid PPV for this fight, don't get me wrong it had the build up of a big fight but I couldn't justify paying for it (I find it hard to justify paying for PPV for a fight I do look forward to, I tend to go out nowadays, I spend more than I would watching it on PPV at home, but it's a night out aswell), I wasn't looking forward to the fight that much really...infact I fell asleep before the fight and missed it! lol

I know your question wasn't aimed at me it was aimed at another Matt but I wouldn't have paid PPV for this fight, don't get me wrong it had the build up of a big fight but I couldn't justify paying for it (I find it hard to justify paying for PPV for a fight I do look forward to, I tend to go out nowadays, I spend more than I would watching it on PPV at home, but it's a night out aswell), I wasn't looking forward to the fight that much really...infact I fell asleep before the fight and missed it! lol

lol

Your view welcomed

Problem is so few places show these pay per view fight