Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

Hearn at it again, Hall Haskins and Edwards Casimero confirmed for September 10th.

There would be no way I'd pay for Brooke Golovkin alone but looking like he's putting another huge show on.

Watch his interview with Kugan on YouTube !

Fascinating insight !

Watch his interview with Kugan on YouTube !

Fascinating insight !

Brook? I've mentioned 7 people in that post mate lol.

If it is brook then yeah seen it but......I dunno, last thing I'd be joking about is borat if I was about to climb in the ring with golovkin lol makes the same comparison col made but as I said to him, he's not sugar Ray Leonard, and he's certainly not sugar Ray Robinson.

I like kell, but there is very little he is going to be able to say to make me think he has a chance, he's gonna have to do that with his fists I'm afraid!

Hearn

Your post was about show building

He gave a facinating hour long interview on how shows get pulled together last week

I thought you meant Hearn but there's about 80 interviews to get through lol

If you've got a link yeah I'd be interested, it's something I do think he does increadibly well.

Hes a bit in danger of becoming a circus act if he does this..

Boxer Amir Khan has said he would be willing to "put friendship aside" and fight Conor McGregor in the UFC.

The 29-year-old Briton, who lost to Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez in May, said he had enough time left in his career to train in mixed martial arts.

McGregor was unbeaten in six years before losing to Nate Diaz at UFC 196.

"McGregor is a massive name in MMA and I'm a big name in boxing, so, globally, I think it would be a massive fight," Khan told Flocombat.com

Khan, a financial stakeholder in Indian MMA promotion Super Fight League, later told his Twitter followers that he had "never backed away from any fight".

Retired boxer Floyd Mayweather was rumoured to be facing an MMA fighter, possibly McGregor, but Khan reckoned that was a "publicity stunt".

"I don't think Mayweather would want to fight under MMA rules," said Khan.

However, he insisted he would be happy to switch sports.

"I've been fighting all my life, so, for me, I don't think it'd be a problem for me to learn and switch over to the sport," he added.

• 2 weeks later...

I've never been convinced by Luke Campbell. Good win in the end tonight but I don't think he can cut it at world class level. P.S. hope Dylan Whyte gets his arse kicked. Don't like him one bit...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I've never been convinced by Luke Campbell. Good win in the end tonight but I don't think he can cut it at world class level. P.S. hope Dylan Whyte gets his arse kicked. Don't like him one bit...

Yeah agree, I think if Campbell didn't come with they hype of the Olympics he would struggle to get on a decent main card as he is a pretty average watch, and with no genuine KO power it's hard to see where he goes.

Can't get into this Whyte fight as the stupid bint screaming down the microphone is doing my tits in!

11 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Should of had a bit of faith in your fellow island dweller you'd of been sat on a lot more than that.

I'm a rare Irish man I don't really like him , never liked McGuigan either 

so i didn't want him to win 

• 1 month later...

Cannot wait for Saturday now. Manchester Derby, Old Firm Derby, Liverpool v Leicester and straight off to the O2 for the big one. Undercard looks impressive and its set to be a big night. Struggling to see past a GGG win but Brook will give him a test, what a night it would be if Brook could pull it off.

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan
3 hours ago, Durnerz said:

Cannot wait for Saturday now. Manchester Derby, Old Firm Derby, Liverpool v Leicester and straight off to the O2 for the big one. Undercard looks impressive and its set to be a big night. Struggling to see past a GGG win but Brook will give him a test, what a night it would be if Brook could pull it off.

Same here mate.

What a night! City first, then a bit of pay pay view, with a vindaloo (I'm a poet and I don't know it) and a couple of Carling.

Id love to see Kell do it, I'm just watching him now on Sky. I doubt he will but if he does it'll be a tremendous night.

Anyone know if the odds have come down? Pablo...you still not giving Brook any chance?

3 hours ago, Durnerz said:

Agree completly..

Sadly im viewing this a bit like the  Canelo, Khan fight.....

3 hours ago, MPH said:

Agree completly..

Sadly im viewing this a bit like the  Canelo, Khan fight.....

Heart says Brook for an upset on points but head leaning towards a Golovkin bomb in the middle rounds ending it. Still can't believe I got tickets, waited 9 minutes and the event 'sold out' in 11mins.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Same here mate.

What a night! City first, then a bit of pay pay view, with a vindaloo (I'm a poet and I don't know it) and a couple of Carling.

Id love to see Kell do it, I'm just watching him now on Sky. I doubt he will but if he does it'll be a tremendous night.

Anyone know if the odds have come down? Pablo...you still not giving Brook any chance?

No Col no chance here Imo still I'm afraid. Best case Carbon copy of the canello Khan tussle with kell perhaps showing some promising signs early only to be found out before the eighth round, if he's had the training camp of his life and performs on the night he might get a little further.

worst case he will look completely out his league.

will be the biggest upset in boxing in my lifetime if he does it, GGG is an utter animal.

Definite case of heart ruling head, but I've put £25 on Brook at 5/1. Just got a feeling and no wisdom or knowledge to base it on apart from home advantage and Kel looks well up for it. Also had a couple of quid on the draw at 40/1 as you never know! GGG 1/7 on suggests I've wasted my money but bollux to it. 

Guest Col city fan
1 minute ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Definite case of heart ruling head, but I've put £25 on Brook at 5/1. Just got a feeling and no wisdom or knowledge to base it on apart from home advantage and Kel looks well up for it. Also had a couple of quid on the draw at 40/1 as you never know! GGG 1/7 on suggests I've wasted my money but bollux to it. 

Blimey is GGG 1/7?

Massive massive favorite....

2 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Good luck!

I backed Frampton v Quigg for a draw at 50/1, almost got it...

• Like 1