Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

1 minute ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Brook couldn't compete, he was hurt and knew it himself... good call, better than being brain dead 

Ref should have decided not Brooks corner. We'll never know if he could have come back. Feel a bit cheated and so do the fans there by the sound of it...

The Sky commentators are hard to listen to...

"Brook is having the fight of his life" "No one saw this coming from Brook..." I've not witnessed anything like this in my 25 years commentating for Sky" "oh he's lost"

errrrm he got the s**t knocked out of him as everyone expected putting up a little bit of resistance as everyone expected..

Sky can **** off

2 minutes ago, Collymore said:

The Sky commentators are hard to listen to...

"Brook is having the fight of his life" "No one saw this coming from Brook..." I've not witnessed anything like this in my 25 years commentating for Sky" "oh he's lost"

errrrm he got the s**t knocked out of him as everyone expected putting up a little bit of resistance as everyone expected..

Sky can **** off

Brook did well, but two weights is a lot to go at especially when you are fighting the best at that weight... should have stepped up slower, if he wants to fight at that weight. 

1 minute ago, IOWFOX said:

No wonder khan wont fight brooke, glassjaw versus someone who can take a beating. Gotta be the right decision to chuck in the towel, he was looking like he could have seriously damaged him then at the end.

Brook Khan would be a good fight, brook wins though by KO... 9th round 

Guest Col city fan

Gotta be honest, I think it was right to lob the towel in. Kell's eye socket is bust and in his own words he 'was seeing five of him'. Hearne was right...it weren't safe and he had to protect the fighter.

6 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Gotta be honest, I think it was right to lob the towel in. Kell's eye socket is bust and in his own words he 'was seeing five of him'. Hearne was right...it weren't safe and he had to protect the fighter.

It was right, even if he got through that round he was down next and possibly with some serious damage 

Just heard Brook interviewed on HBO and he's well pissed off the fight was stopped and thought he could have gone on to win. He's a proud man and wanted to continue but his corner wanted to protect him and see no long term damage. It's a difficult balance but maybe Kel with thank them in the long term. But he held his arms out 30 seconds before the stoppage saying 'you ain't hurting me!' I wanted the ref to decide it but there you go...