Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

4 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Didn't think he was jumping in for free Gaelic lol Just saying the fight on paper is going to be a better spectacle than Kell Golovkin or Smith Canelo 

Yea I agree  it's just people don't want to pay bucks to watch two 6th formers knock 7 bells out of each other 

I think people are daft 

I'll enjoy this one 

2 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

Fury off again FFS 

im so pissed off now had trains and hotels booked ... They Should strip him of belt and let Haye and the Russian have it out for the title ! 

So pissed :revenge:

That's bad form man. Not surprised you're pissed off. What little respect I had for Fury has gone now. Feel for you Gaelic.

• Like 1

So anyone know/heard any rumours a

of whats wrong with Fury? 

They seem very coy and are just saying Medical issues.

Or is Fury just being a **** and annoying everyone?

I haven't read anything and this is purely speculative comment but I'm wondering if it's something like mental issues.

"Medically unfit" is a very unusual statement for the Heavyweight Champion of the World to be pulling out of a fight from and not giving a specific condition.

The way Furys been acting of late I reckon you won't see him fight again.

3 hours ago, Matt said:

I haven't read anything and this is purely speculative comment but I'm wondering if it's something like mental issues.

He is a Gelding !!! 

NO ****ING BALLs 

cvunt 

I was told from a good source yesterday who told me it was off he is crying all the time , his missus isn't happy with him , depression etc... 

Actually it doesnt surprise me he is bi polar at times 

he has cost 4 of us 190 each ! 

Lot of prozac for that 

Guest Col city fan
8 hours ago, Matt said:

It apparently IS mental health issues.

Told tonight Tyson is in a clinic or receiving support from a clinic for sever clinical depression , his boxing career looks to be hanging by thread , very sad if true 

as the medication for clinical depression is a long term treatment and on the current banned lists it means we may have seen the last of Tyson 

if its a confirmed bi-polar disorder I would imagine he will never be licensed again

my moaning about £190 is quite pathetic , for which I'm now embarrassed about ! 

Guest Col city fan
30 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

Told tonight Tyson is in a clinic or receiving support from a clinic for sever clinical depression , his boxing career looks to be hanging by thread , very sad if true 

as the medication for clinical depression is a long term treatment and on the current banned lists it means we may have seen the last of Tyson 

if its a confirmed bi-polar disorder I would imagine he will never be licensed again

my moaning about £190 is quite pathetic , for which I'm now embarrassed about ! 

I was told it was clinical depression.

Thats different to bi polar disorder. Which are you saying it is?

Just now, Col city fan said:

I was told it was clinical depression.

Thats different to bi polar disorder. Which are you saying it is?

To be diagnosed with clinical depression, you must meet the symptom criteria for major depressive disorder , it's quite a through assesment and diagnosis isn't made lightly and it's generally a stand alone illness with no there psychosis or mania being noted.

Bi polar includes mania and depression , and from what I have heard and seen at times Tyson has shown clear signs of mania , some of his expressed thoughts , his grandiose ideation bizarre behaviour and often followed by quite serious bouts of low mood would suggest to me we are potentially looking at that clinical depression assesment turning into an affective bipolar disorder diagnosis  

all very very sad 

23 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

Fury off again FFS 

im so pissed off now had trains and hotels booked ... They Should strip him of belt and let Haye and the Russian have it out for the title ! 

So pissed :revenge:

Embarrasing, strip him now. 

A man that knows he's in for a kicking if he gets back in the ring with Wlad.

edit: just seen the clinical depression stuff. Don't really know what to make of that....sounds harsh but someone who comes out with as much random shit as him it is fully plausible but at the same time equally could be utter fabrication.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

57 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

Read the posts bellow this 

my embarrassment just exploded 

As my edit says I wouldn't nesc be two embarrassed if I were you....I've worked in mental health extensively and clinical depression if you have it, is awful, and his narrasistic sometimes delisiuonal personality is one that could quite easily suffer from it after having his achievements and opinions over analysed and condemned by pundits and extensively on social media. Not to mention the strain of having to get himself up for a training camp and another massive fight just to justify something in his mind he's already achieved. As I said I find it perfectly plausible he has got clinical depression. That's all without mentioning the fact he has been self admittedly drinking shit loads which is a fast track to a mental problem.

on the flip side. The stigma around mental health is sometimes abused by people who don't have them, if you get yourself a diagnosis you are pretty much relieved of your worldly responsibilities, and your protected as questioning a man diagnosed with depression makes you a philistine who doesn't take mental health seriously, and switched on people know this. Depression is predominately diagnosed by using a simple questionnaire and it's not hard to give the answers required to get a diagnosis and get yourself signed off sick. For all I've said the above, he is equally the kind of bloke who would use this as a way out of having to climb back in the ring and have everyone feel sorry for him for once in the process. Maybe he thinks he will lose  and it's an nice little exit, maybe he really can't be arsed to box anyone anymore doesn't care and sees this is a way out whilst saving face. 

Ultimatley its absolutely impossible to have an opinion on as you'll never know.

but I'd still be pissed off if I were you, if he is ill he should of faced up to it earlier and if he couldn't his entourage should of, predominately for his own sake, secondly for everyone else involved in the fight, something hasn't been right since the first press conference months ago.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

30 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

As my edit says I wouldn't nesc be two embarrassed if I were you....I've worked in mental health extensively and clinical depression if you have it, is awful, and his narrasistic sometimes delisiuonal personality is one that could quite easily suffer from it after having his achievements and opinions over analysed and condemned by pundits and extensively on social media. Not to mention the strain of having to get himself up for a training camp and another massive fight just to justify something in his mind he's already achieved. As I said I find it perfectly plausible he has got clinical depression. That's all without mentioning the fact he has been self admittedly drinking shit loads which is a fast track to a mental problem.

on the flip side. The stigma around mental health is sometimes abused by people who don't have them, if you get yourself a diagnosis you are pretty much relieved of your worldly responsibilities, and your protected as questioning a man diagnosed with depression makes you a philistine who doesn't take mental health seriously, and switched on people know this. Depression is predominately diagnosed by using a simple questionnaire and it's not hard to give the answers required to get a diagnosis and get yourself signed off sick. For all I've said the above, he is equally the kind of bloke who would use this as a way out of having to climb back in the ring and have everyone feel sorry for him for once in the process. Maybe he thinks he will lose  and it's an nice little exit, maybe he really can't be arsed to box anyone anymore doesn't care and sees this is a way out whilst saving face. 

Ultimatley its absolutely impossible to have an opinion on as you'll never know.

but I'd still be pissed off if I were you, if he is ill he should of faced up to it earlier and if he couldn't his entourage should of, predominately for his own sake, secondly for everyone else involved in the fight, something hasn't been right since the first press conference months ago.

Christ I hope I never end up under your MDT or clinic 

lollollol 

8 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

Christ I hope I never end up under your MDT or clinic 

lollollol 

It's just the way it is mate, it's the same with any other affliction really, you always get people who exaggerate what's wrong with them to get out of things?

You still give them the same treatment, but I'm not saying this out of suspicion I've seen people dismissed because they were out wankered on a weekend laughing about how they'd been fully paid for depression for three months on social media. Obviously had so much to drink they'd forgot that'd probably get back the company.

Edited by Manwell Pablo
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

It's just the way it is mate, it's the same with any other affliction really, you always get people who exaggerate what's wrong with them to get out of things?

You still give them the same treatment, but I'm not saying this out of suspicion I've seen people dismissed because they were out wankered on a weekend laughing about how they'd been fully paid for depression for three months on social media. Obviously had so much to drink they'd forgot that'd probably get back the company.

It's Fair point 

but same is true of back pain , grief or any other affliction people wish to use as an excuse to be a lazy cvnt 

it's a fair point 

Guest Col city fan
46 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Seems far too simplistic for me.

Bi-polar disorder is a psychosis. The depression part is endogenous. Far from being diagnosed by a simple questionnaire....there's a whole range of clinical symptoms that the person has little control of without adequate treatment. And numerous tests can be used in its diagnosis, along with the presence or absence of these symptoms.

Thats why I asked the question earlier...is he suffering from bi polar disorder or depression?

Reactive depression is a neurosis. This is the type that can more readily diagnosed and the symptoms can often be controlled with a relatively short term dose of anti depressants and/psychotherapy.

If, as Gaelic alluded to earlier, Fury's depression is of the endogenous type, he's probably suffering big time right now. And 'facing up to it' is much much easier said than done. The drinking could well be self medication. If he's suffering from either type, it's very likely that giving a shit about climbing back into the ring is the last thing on his mind.

Without clearer info it's impossible to tell how he's being affected. Which of course is quite right. He'd probably want to keep anything confidential anyway. Far removed from himself or his entourage wanting to tell the media or the public or at least, not until he's ready to.

I can see anyone who has already paid to see Fury v Klitch as being pissed off...it's a lot of money. I can also see why they probably shouldn't be pissed off.

Anyway, back on subject..the fights about to start.