Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

On 9/30/2016 at 19:16, MPH said:

Agree with finners here. You can have bipolar/ be a manic depressive and be more of a kind hearted introvert And having views is one thing but being such an insensitive idiot about it  all up  in peoples faces and not seem to care who you offend... Well you just cant do that and wonder why people dont warm to you when you win the world title....

Disliking a man for his views is one thing....but it shouldn't discredit his achievements.

If you listed a top 10 British boxer performances/results 'away from home', Fury shouldn't be discredited because he's a massive c**t.

This is a thread about boxing.

4 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Oh dear frotch, dislocate your elbow then come back.

Had to laugh at the "I don't know, if i had been unable to throw, because of a break, then maybe i'd have pulled out".

Man clearly took one too many punches on his old nose if he'd rather have a dislocation than a break as a boxer.

5 minutes ago, Grewks said:

Had to laugh at the "I don't know, if i had been unable to throw, because of a break, then maybe i'd have pulled out".

Man clearly took one too many punches on his old nose if he'd rather have a dislocation than a break as a boxer.

I like frotch 80% , possibly even 90% of the time dispite being forest scum, but he's one of those people who when they say something stupid, it's normally really, really stupid,

I don't think it matters, you've got either your not going to win a fight with 6 rounds left, one thing I'll say about dislocations over breaks the pain is instant and pretty debilitating.

it was his "I'm disappointed" comment I was taking issue with.

22 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

I like frotch 80% , possibly even 90% of the time dispite being forest scum, but he's one of those people who when they say something stupid, it's normally really, really stupid,

I don't think it matters, you've got either your not going to win a fight with 6 rounds left, one thing I'll say about dislocations over breaks the pain is instant and pretty debilitating.

it was his "I'm disappointed" comment I was taking issue with.

You can punch with a broken hand though....with a dislocation, impossible. Many fighters over the years have won fights with broken hands.

7 minutes ago, Grewks said:

You can punch with a broken hand though....with a dislocation, impossible. Many fighters over the years have won fights with broken hands.

Oh yeah agreed, not with a broken elbow though. lol 

tbf I miss read your post I thought you were saying a break was more manageable. dislocations are the pits. I've played football with broke toes but couldn't pick up a pen with a dislocated thumb.

4 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

@GaelicFox been busy caught the end of Parkers KO, you watching if so what have I missed?

edit forget it mate had no idea they were showing the nz card. I did wonder wtf joespeh parker was doing in germany fighting on the under card lol 

I'm in New York buddy sorry didn't see it but was hoping to catch on you tube tomorrow 

14 hours ago, Grewks said:

Disliking a man for his views is one thing....but it shouldn't discredit his achievements.

If you listed a top 10 British boxer performances/results 'away from home', Fury shouldn't be discredited because he's a massive c**t.

This is a thread about boxing.

most of the threads on FT are about sports are you saying we can no longer comment on wether we like them as people now?

lol

I just want to offer condolences to mike towel's family and friends in this really sad circumstances, it just shows that boxing although a popular sport is still extremely dangerous and everything possible must be done to limit the risks to athletes

33 minutes ago, Darkon84 said:

Tyson Fury announces his retirement in typical Fury style lol

lol

Idiot. 

I did say he was done! Pulled off a huge upset but he'd get found out fighting the cream of the crop in that division now for me, pretty quickly as well. He might of got away with a 40 year old Wlad if he could prepare properly mentally and physically (Obviously not in a place to do that, for whatever reason) But stick him in with a Wilder or a Joshua possibly even Haye things would go south quickly. 

Edited by Manwell Pablo

2 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Just very bad rhetoric and completely unnecessary verbal diarrhea. Should've had better management and retired after the Klitschko match and go out on a high, hardly anything would've topped that achievement.

There are plenty of things he could go on to do that would top beating a 40 year old man clearly past his best.

Doing it a second time and showing the world it was no fluke would have been a start. After that you've got two of the most exciting young (in boxing terms) World Champions to fight, between the two of them one man has managed to go the distance in 54 fights, of the the remainder most of been whacked out the ring inside 5. 

As it is I think he is right to retire (if he is retiring he's head could be messed up at this moment in time) as as previously stated, I don't even think he would of won the rematch as he was nowhere near focused. Never mind get close to those two.