Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

I know Fury is mentally unstable, but unfortunately he's losing any credibility he had left with these conflicting messages. People will just lose faith in his message and not know what to believe any more. Who is looking after him FFS and allowing him to post such shite? He should be staying away from social media and concentrate on getting his head right first and foremost. I'll be amazed if we see him in the ring again. I think he's done and dusted. Just quit while you're ahead Tyson, enjoy your wealth, family and retirement and get well soon. Thanks for the memories but move over and make way for others now please.

Never understood why some people enjoy 2 people hitting each other, yes threatening lives in rare cases, and cheering them on.

Probably never enjoy it, unless something like Donald Trump v Boris Johnson etc arises to mix things up a bit.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

On 10/4/2016 at 01:31, GaelicFox said:

Tyson 

go in rehab , sort your shit out , and come back prepared to entertain us not piss us all off at every opportunity 

i have given you fair support now I think your just a cock  

Manic depressive, version of bipolar, alcoholic, and taking cocaine. According to the latest interview

Which means he's getting stripped. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Manic depressive, version of bipolar, alcoholic, and taking cocaine. According to the latest interview

Which means he's getting stripped. 

****ing idiot deserves it to be honest , I never buy the sun but I bought it today 

he had a personality Disorder , narsasistic one not borderline ! 

So so glad he is now English again lol 

6 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

****ing idiot deserves it to be honest , I never buy the sun but I bought it today 

he had a personality Disorder , narsasistic one not borderline ! 

So so glad he is now English again lol 

Carl Frampton awaits your apology and loyalty.

4 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Also, someone should really tell Tyson Gypsy's tend to live in caravans not million pound houses.

You know he has two caravans on a site next to the house , he calls it his "roots village" I genually thought he was claiming to be African American (roots movie reference) lol 

2 hours ago, MPH said:

Err... isnt it kind of bad for a Professional boxer to admit to taking cocaine?

It should Be sort of bad for anyone to admit to taking it ! 

Its crazy how it's almost acceptable to admit to being a gobshite druggie ****