Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

13 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Of course it is, but he can't be any worse than the two clowns that rolled over for Haye recently.

I can imagine a scenerio where Briggs comes rushing out at the bell trying to catch Haye off guard but is knocked out within 30 seconds....

1 minute ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Orly lol 

impressive that, puts him back on track.

Dirty Derry is past it, Campbell was never going to lose tonight. Cool hand Luke might win the European belts one day but far from world class for me at the moment. He's still young and time on his side but I'm not sure he can cut the mustard with the best in division. 

2 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Dirty Derry is past it, Campbell was never going to lose tonight. Cool hand Luke might win the European belts one day but far from world class for me at the moment. He's still young and time on his side but I'm not sure he can cut the mustard with the best in division. 

More the manner in which he won more than the fact he got his arm lifted 

Luke and Flanagan has to happen surely next year at 29 he looks to have a serious amount of work to do to become a world champ 

i just watch him now and feel he is just one slap away from going down , saying all that Dirty Derry is a tough guy and has power and Campbell handled him ok tonight and the quality was there 

he isn't my cup of tea Luke but he is still a serious boxer 

12 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I see what your saying and really I find it hard to disagree but Terry Flanagan would find coolhand a real handful ! I'd say Campbell would beat him as long as he doesn't get tagged 

10 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

I see what your saying and really I find it hard to disagree but Terry Flanagan would find coolhand a real handful ! I'd say Campbell would beat him as long as he doesn't get tagged 

I'm struggling to put it into words with Campbell. As daft as it sounds, he just doesn't 'look' like a champion to me. Maybe it's his youthful, boyish looks and noddy haircut, but I don't see the 'eye of the tiger' ruthless streak in him needed to be the very best. I'm probably doing him a huge injustice but I'm just not convinced - yet. 

Edit. And maybe the fact he's from Hull is clouding my judgement. I lived there for 4 years and I hate Hull lol

Just now, Izzy Muzzett said:

I'm struggling to put it into words with Campbell. As daft as it sounds, he just doesn't 'look' like a champion to me. Maybe it's his youthful, boyish looks and noddy haircut, but I don't see the 'eye of the tiger' ruthless streak in him needed to be the very best. I'm probably doing him a huge injustice but I'm just not convinced - yet. 

Edit. And maybe the fact he's from Hull is clouding my judgement. I lived there for 4 years and I hate Hull lol

100% agree , he is upright and looks soft , but you don't win an Olympic gold being soft 

you are spot on he just doesn't look the real deal 

• Like 1