Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

Gotta agree with Bellew, Haye is a fraud and he has been conning the public with his quite frankly pathetic (up until now) comeback. That said, why on earth were people buying tickets to his comeback fights.

Edited by Matt

16 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Sky allowing this to turn into WWE with all that side show afterwards. Bellew is a loveable rougue but Haye beats him every day of the week for me.

Ya I agree ... but a puncher like Bellew will always have a punchers chance , but haye should win 

10 minutes ago, Matt said:

Gotta agree with Bellew, Haye is a fraud and he has been conning the public with his quite frankly pathetic (up until now) comeback. That said, why on earth were people buying tickets to his comeback fights.

Lemmings really haye talks a good game and there are people who believe a broken toe cost him beating Klitchko lol 

haye is a fraud but IMO he still would knock out Bellew at heavy weight 

16 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

Ya I agree ... but a puncher like Bellew will always have a punchers chance , but haye should win 

Lemmings really haye talks a good game and there are people who believe a broken toe cost him beating Klitchko lol 

haye is a fraud but IMO he still would knock out Bellew at heavy weight 

Agreed, at cruiserweight, this fight could go either way, at heavyweight it would be Hayes day.

Hate is a fraud but he is no mug.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dr The Singh said:

Agreed, at cruiserweight, this fight could go either way, at heavyweight it would be Hayes day.

Hate is a fraud but he is no mug.

Not a chance would this fight go either way, haye was the best cruiserweight on the plannet before he moved up, and still is there has never been a harder hitting cruiserweight then haye, this would be over inside 3 rounds I would put money on it 

12 minutes ago, lestajigs said:

Not a chance would this fight go either way, haye was the best cruiserweight on the plannet before he moved up, and still is there has never been a harder hitting cruiserweight then haye, this would be over inside 3 rounds I would put money on it 

Haye hasn't faught anybody for years.  He has plumped himself to heavyweight.  Dropping to cruiserweight and fighting a hungry Bellow when you've faught bin men is gonna be tough

18 hours ago, Matt said:

How is he a fraud? The only reason  Bellew  has said this is for a big money fight thinking he'll take the bate, he in my eyes is the best British heavyweight, and that's not even his natural weight,  he  was out for 2 years but still ranked in the top 8, has a outstanding KO%,  yes he was poor against klitchko, but if he wasn't actually that cautious he would of won, and as for cruiserweight well there is no one on the plannet who'd beat him!! End of the day how many times has haye had these big fights and people have said he'll get troubled by, enzo maccarinelli, Harrison, Del Boy, valuev, all was on the end of explosive Hayes power! So cannot believe how people are underrating him and calling him a fraud, to say they people  don't have a clue about boxing l!! Like I said before Hearn knows his stuff, and he's avoiding haye for another year, I wonder why....

Edited by lestajigs

10 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Haye hasn't faught anybody for years.  He has plumped himself to heavyweight.  Dropping to cruiserweight and fighting a hungry Bellow when you've faught bin men is gonna be tough

Just think Hayes power will be to much, stranger things have happened though 

15 minutes ago, lestajigs said:

How is he a fraud? The only reason  Bellew  has said this is for a big money fight thinking he'll take the bate, he in my eyes is the best British heavyweight, and that's not even his natural weight,  he  was out for 2 years but still ranked in the top 8, has a outstanding KO%,  yes he was poor against klitchko, but if he wasn't actually that cautious he would of won, and as for cruiserweight well there is no one on the plannet who'd beat him!! End of the day how many times has haye had these big fights and people have said he'll get troubled by, enzo maccarinelli, Harrison, Del Boy, valuev, all was on the end of explosive Hayes power! So cannot believe how people are underrating him and calling him a fraud, to say they people  don't have a clue about boxing l!! Like I said before Hearn knows his stuff, and he's avoiding haye for another year, I wonder why....

Best British heavyweight! :crylaugh:

As for still ranked top 8...Mark De Mori, one of the nobodys Haye fought in this comeback was ranked number 10! Who's he?!

I did once like Haye (At Cruiser), but quickly gone of him, he does have the tools, I cannot question that, he will be fav and probably beat Bellew i'm not disputing that, but he's not that good anymore, he wouldn't beat anyone in the top 5 of the rankings, unfortunately we won't see a Haye Fury fight - Haye doesn't deserve that anyway, but it'd have been interesting nonetheless albeit only ending one way, Joshua would beat him (Not sure Joshua will beat Klitschko though).

Edited by Matt

Just now, Matt said:

Best British heavyweight! :crylaugh:

As for still ranked top 8...Mark De Mori, one of the nobodys Haye fought in this comeback was ranked number 10! Who's he?!

I did once like Haye, but quickly gone of him, he does have the tools, I cannot question that, he will be fav and probably beat Bellew i'm not disputing that, but he's not that good anymore, he wouldn't beat anyone in the top 5 of the rankings, unfortunately we won't see a Haye Fury fight - Haye doesn't deserve that, but it'd have been interesting nonetheless albeit only end one way, Joshua would beat him (Not sure Joshua will beat Klitschko though).

After klitschko's performance against fury, I think he's to old now and done, my guess Joshua win, why is the reason Hearn is avoiding haye?? Could of done this year and made a lot of money, there is a reason Haye has been avoided for another year, just my opinion like 

OK so here's a random thought....I can't help thinking all that Bellew/Haye bollux was somewhat staged yesterday.

Why was Haye even there? Sky didn't need an extra pundit with Nelson and Froch already working.  I'm sure Haye didn't HAVE to be there, and he must have known Bellew would call him out as he was blatantly ringside.

Then Eddie Hearn afterwards says something on the lines of "they're both great at putting on/making a fight happen - they don't need my help!"

I wouldn't put it past the money grabbing pair of Haye/Bellew to have planned something together in advance to make this a 'must happen' fight for the public. Even Hearn asking the audience "do you want to see the fight happen?" was total cringe and they were hardly going to say no after Bellews rant.

Just all too convenient for me and I wouldn't be surprised if Haye even wrote Bellews script for him ;)

Im probably way of base - just a theory....

• Like 2

Haye's coming back after 3 years away from the ring, he's hardly going to be fighting the likes of Klitschko and Wilder is he? The last two contests have been one sided and poor but have been aired on a free channel, if the public want to cough up the dough to attend then that's their decision, everybody can see these are warm up fights.

Bellew put in a great performance then made himself look a tit by going off on one like he did, Haye would smash him if the two meet. I don't see how they will market the fight with no belts at stake given it'll most likely be at heavyweight.

14 minutes ago, Durnerz said:

Haye's coming back after 3 years away from the ring, he's hardly going to be fighting the likes of Klitschko and Wilder is he? The last two contests have been one sided and poor but have been aired on a free channel, if the public want to cough up the dough to attend then that's their decision, everybody can see these are warm up fights.

Bellew put in a great performance then made himself look a tit by going off on one like he did, Haye would smash him if the two meet. I don't see how they will market the fight with no belts at stake given it'll most likely be at heavyweight.

Bellew has made a career out of being a tit at times , it's been good for him so far , big Hollywood gig and world champion , I'd be happy with that result for being a tit 

2 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

OK so here's a random thought....I can't help thinking all that Bellew/Haye bollux was somewhat staged yesterday.

Why was Haye even there? Sky didn't need an extra pundit with Nelson and Froch already working.  I'm sure Haye didn't HAVE to be there, and he must have known Bellew would call him out as he was blatantly ringside.

Then Eddie Hearn afterwards says something on the lines of "they're both great at putting on/making a fight happen - they don't need my help!"

I wouldn't put it past the money grabbing pair of Haye/Bellew to have planned something together in advance to make this a 'must happen' fight for the public. Even Hearn asking the audience "do you want to see the fight happen?" was total cringe and they were hardly going to say no after Bellews rant.

Just all too convenient for me and I wouldn't be surprised if Haye even wrote Bellews script for him ;)

Im probably way of base - just a theory....

I think there was always going to be a reaction but Bellew lost it last night that was him once he gets hyper he is like a Pikey on Pints of super lager lol i think some of it was staged for sure but that jumping out of the ring was a bit OTT and was him losing h it or at least appearing to lose it 

UFC , WWE they all do this shit and boxing is realising you have to sell fights before they are made so ya for sure some of it was staged 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

Surprised the venue will be the Manchester arena that 'only' holds 23,000? 

I'd have thought this fight could have sold double that. Maybe a large stadium is out of the question in the middle of December with crappy weather? I dunno.

I think the O2 holds a similar amount and those two are the largest in the UK so not much other choice I guess!!

20 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Surprised the venue will be the Manchester arena that 'only' holds 23,000? 

I'd have thought this fight could have sold double that. Maybe a large stadium is out of the question in the middle of December with crappy weather? I dunno.

I think the O2 holds a similar amount and those two are the largest in the UK so not much other choice I guess!!

Ya and I guess they are lucky one was free at such short notice anyway 

2 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

Just booked my hotel ! People obviously knew all day very few hotels available in town and you want to be in town 

Bloody hell you're keen! When will tickets go on sale and how do you know you'll get one? I'm guessing they'll sell out pretty quickly? 

2 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Bloody hell you're keen! When will tickets go on sale and how do you know you'll get one? I'm guessing they'll sell out pretty quickly? 

I always get tickets usually through my contacts in the security industry , I can't believe the hotel prices a hotel I stayed in for our match at OT was £150 them £300 for Dec 10th stupid price 

4 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

I always get tickets usually through my contacts in the security industry , I can't believe the hotel prices a hotel I stayed in for our match at OT was £150 them £300 for Dec 10th stupid price 

You sound rich, well connected and also a double hard bar steward Gaelic. I think you can be my new best friend :thumbup:lol