Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

7 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

Frankie Gavin has to be the most frustrating boxer I have ever followed had it all but his dedication is questionable 

vulnerable tonight but he is a good boxer and I'll have him all day in this 

Good ding dong is this. I've put a few quid on Eggington for no other reason than I like his tattoo's :blink:

Just now, GaelicFox said:

I'd say that hurt having that done ?? 

Its a good little fight but really shows Frankie to be finished for me 

I think the fact Frankie didn't make the weight says a lot really. Poor show I thought when you only had one job..

Yeah Gavin on points would be the smart money.

That's the thing about Frankie, I cant remember a time where I've felt fully convinced with him during his pro career despite his talent.

As you mentioned his dedication or possible lack of, maybe if he had lived the boxer lifestyle at all times maybe he could have achieved more. 

1 minute ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Yeah Gavin on points would be the smart money.

That's the thing about Frankie, I cant remember a time where I've felt fully convinced with him during his pro career despite his talent.

As you mentioned his dedication or possible lack of, maybe if he had lived the boxer lifestyle at all times maybe he could have achieved more. 

He is a wild boy I was in Sunderland at a match once and he was up there watching a fight 3 hrs later he was in a music bar called the glass spider with his shirt off knocking back god knows what he was off his head and he was due to fight in 6 weeks 

• Like 1