Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

Guest MattP

Back from Vegas, will post my thoughts when I've had a long sleep....

Knew I was back in England as soon as I read all this nonsense on Haye, like the WWE.

Guest MattP

Vegas was great, Cotto fought the great fight, had it 116-112 but Mayweather gets cards like that in Nevada, he did win the fight though clearly. Very surprised how much he got hit though.

Can;t believe McCloskey lost to Chop Chop, very poor result.

Petersons a cheat, no surprises there, heard rumours for a long time about him and PED's.

Good to see the BBOC have put their foot down on Warren, hopefully anyone who gets involved in this freak show will have their license taken away from them, it's a freak show and the fact these two will be allowed to profit their disgusting behaviour is a joke.

Guest MattP

Getting a few tinnies in for tomorrow nights action, a proper British card, fair play to Maloney for pulling it off. 4 fights at british elimanator level or about and 3 title fights.

Fancy Price to be given a proper test now from Sam Sexton, think Price will come through it but I hope he takes a few bombs to see how his chin holds up.

Looking forward to it, great day of sport with cricket, playoffs, champions league and boxing. Just wish Kahn fight wasn't called off! Price to win in my eyes. Like you say it will be a good

test. But he looks strong and a good performance here will hopefully open the door for him to move further forward in the ranks.

Absolutely awesome. Hope he gets to fight Haye or Chisora after they have their sham of a fight. Didn't even break sweat, just waited for his chance then BAM!! That last knockdown would have sparked almost anyone!! David Price is a definite future world champion,

Edited by Zaphod Beeblebrox

fixed

the commentator said that 1 punner put 50k on price to win in the 4th, the commentator said this at the start of the forth.

this has a hint of snach about it

bricktop was blatantly involved lol

in all seriousness somthing wernt right there

I do not believe it was fixed. At least not by David Price. What would he have to lose? Everything. Along with Tyson Fury, He is the rising star of the British heaveyweight scene and It wont be long surely before he is getting million pound fights and so to risk it all for 50k doesnt make sesne.

Must admit, really liking the look of Price. He seems to be getting better, stronger and more accurate as time goes on. He is no where near ready to fight one of the Klitchskos... yet he is the one British boxer for a long time i can see who would be able to seriously challange them. I had hoped Haye could... the toe might or might not of been a genuine excuse but he has gone way down in my opinion with his attitude...

Would be intresting to see the bewildered look on the Klitchkos faces when Price speaks though. lol. They wont have a clue what he is saying....

Guest MattP

Forget the farce of Chisora v Haye.

Price v Fury is where the real action will be.

Price will kill him again just like he did the amateurs.

Be interesting to see how Fury ducks him next time.

Funny thing about the Chisora v haye fight is that Haye doesnt really care - he is sort of retired anyway after this fight so he doesnt have to go hunting for a liscence... Chisora wont get a fight again under the BBBof C if this fight goes ahead... they wont let him fight for any of the British titles or anything.... Chisora is kind of young for a heavyweight to be throwing all of that away... and I dont know anyone who will sanction any of his fights either on the world title stage either...

As For David Price... He has everything Fury has except more accuracy, he's stronger and he has a much better aray of punches... He actually reminds me of a young Lenox lewis... The big problem i see with Price is that the hype gets to his team and they get him the big fights too soon... it could ruin him.

Edited by MPH

Any idea what time froch will walk?

Probably 11.20-11.30 ish. Carl Frampton vs Raul Mirales is on in a minute but they've not come out yet, and then Froch vs Bute is the next fight.

Edit : Freddie Flintoff is about to do the ringwalk with Frampton. He's carrying Frampton's belt in and is loving it!

Edited by El Empty