Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

Shame, but nothing can be done. Feel for Munroe and Quigg, both looked properly pissed off as you would be if you'd worked hard for this only to fight for a few minutes and go home with nothing settled. Munroe had got into fantastic shape for it too. Started off like a decent fight as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Just switched over to Eubank jr v Carruthers. Really good brawl!

I really like the look of Eubanks jr.Good to watch and as they said body shots are excellent .They choose tough fights and his dad was praising the other fighter during the fight,think he will go far.

Guest MattP

I really like the look of Eubanks jr.Good to watch and as they said body shots are excellent .They choose tough fights and his dad was praising the other fighter during the fight,think he will go far.

I like how they are throwing him in at the deep end, he does seem to lack punch power though.

Whatever Chisora is on for this fight I want some lol

I like how they are throwing him in at the deep end, he does seem to lack punch power though.

Haha the guy is buzziiiing! lol

'Tribal' hahaha.

Edited by Darkon84

lol WTF! Tell us something you've never told another human??? ...................................................like what? Haha

Guest MattP

Ricky Hatton rumoured to be getting back in the ring to fight Malignaggi.

I can;t say how but I can assure you 100% that's complete bollocks.

Guest MattP

What happens if it absolutely pisses it down on saturday will the fight be cancelled?

Ring is sheltered, fans are ****ed though.