Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

Guest MattP

Got tickets for Saturday. Heard there's going to be quite a lot of potential trouble outside of the ring aswell as in it

It kicked off when I was at Katsidis Mitchell there so god knows what this will be like.....

Guest MattP

What do you all make of the Garcia Khan fight? I've just seen Garcia's Dad acting like a **** on SSN, and read some of his comments about Khan's nationality, seems like an absolute ****, trying to make a name for himself.

Heard it all before from the Mexicans, it's nothing compared to what people like Hector Camacho used to say about blacks.

Khan should win assuming he keeps his head, Garcias camp are trying to get him into an all out brawl.

Here's my write up on Haye-Chisora if anyone is interested.

http://boxingbets.info/david-haye-v-dereck-chisora-betting-preview

Guest MattP

Kahn is 2am Sky Sports 1,

Haye is 7:30 on Boxnation, which I've never heard of, but it looks like it is pay-per-view

It's a subcription channel that has been going for about 9 months, owned by Frank Warren (£10 a month), a must for any boxing fan, brings fantastic coverage from around the World.

It's a subcription channel that has been going for about 9 months, owned by Frank Warren (£10 a month), a must for any boxing fan, brings fantastic coverage from around the World.

I'm sure i saw a promotion they are doing were boxnation is £10 for 3 months subscription

Guest MattP

I'm sure i saw a promotion they are doing were boxnation is £10 for 3 months subscription

That certainly won't be on at the minute with this fight coming up!

Hmmm do I risk it and hope for a decent stream or do I subscribe to Boxnation?

Can anyone tell me, am I right in thinking the subscribtion is no minimum contract? So I could subscribe now for £10 (With no registration fee using The Sun's promotional code) and cancel it tomorrow?

If so might do that as i'd pay nearly £15 if it was on PPV.

Hmmm do I risk it and hope for a decent stream or do I subscribe to Boxnation?

Can anyone tell me, am I right in thinking the subscribtion is no minimum contract? So I could subscribe now for £10 (With no registration fee using The Sun's promotional code) and cancel it tomorrow?

If so might do that as i'd pay nearly £15 if it was on PPV.

Yeah i've just subscribed to it, do it soon tho because boxnations systems keep going down due to high demand

Yeah i've just subscribed to it, do it soon tho because boxnations systems keep going down due to high demand

Done it, did it about an hour ago (Pretty much after I posted that post) the website kept going down then.

Didn't Boxnation put a fight on for free a few weeks/months ago as they couldn't process subscriptions quick enough, were the people that had subscribed refunded?

Need to remember to cancel it tomorrow though.