Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

I probably think it's time Harris hung up the gloves, unless he don't mind working the circuit and getting knock-out for a few quid.

Apparently it was a devastating punch by Rose in the 3rd and Harris was out before he hit the canvas. Good victory for Rose and it get's a name on his record but little else.

What now for Rose. Maybe a rescheduled fight with Sam Webb or a fight with Erick Ochieng. ?

Will catch the KO on Ringside hopefully.

Webb rematch would be great, I'd take a bout with Erick though, still not convinced he's that good.

Some crackers this week, Price V Audley, De Gale back, Stahcell v Edwards.

Donaire v Nishioka could be a absolute classic across the pond.

Webb rematch would be great, I'd take a bout with Erick though, still not convinced he's that good.

Really rate David Price. 3rd round knock out for him. He'll be the man who is known to finally end Audleys career.

Really rate David Price. 3rd round knock out for him. He'll be the man who is known to finally end Audleys career.

Should do, can't see any other result.

Saturday should be great, just hoping Boxnation pick this card from Los Angeles.

Bit off topic but Mike Tyson in Leicester tonight

Someone went to one last week said it was bollocks, said he mumbled through most of it and it £100 if you wanted to meet him and have a picture.

Sugar Ray Leonard is supposed to be over in December, that will be worth going to.

Someone went to one last week said it was bollocks, said he mumbled through most of it and it £100 if you wanted to meet him and have a picture.

Sugar Ray Leonard is supposed to be over in December, that will be worth going to.

they wanted £150 for meet and greet at pyramid lounge..

i might go to the fight at liquids in december though to see how nigel benn is looking nowdays.

they wanted £150 for meet and greet at pyramid lounge..

i might go to the fight at liquids in december though to see how nigel benn is looking nowdays.

£150 is fcuking ridiculous tbh.

Think a few of us are going to go and make a night of it as well, £30 and ten days before christmas you can have a decent session.

Edited by MattP

£150 is fcuking ridiculous tbh.

Think a few of us are going to go and make a night of it as well, £30 and ten days before christmas you can have a decent session.

it was £20 or £30 just to get in the nightclub , imagine he would be downstairs only also so your paying way over the top just to be in the same club as him but probally woulnt even see him..

hope liquids sort it out better this time, went in september as my mate was fighting, he lost to lenny whos on this bill, they ran out of glasses (had to have plastic ones) then they ran out of beer, had the aircon off (make you try and buy more beer maybe lol ).

my boss was going and taking 10 pairs of boxing gloves with him lol

lol Did he get them signed?

Found this on East Side today, a picture of the "Khan Mugging" this week lol lol

zivtkk.jpg

Rose will defend his title against Webb at the Winter Gardens (Blackpool) 14th Dec. I reckon it will be a cracker.

I'm looking forward to the Satchell fight the most this weekend.

Rose will defend his title against Webb at the Winter Gardens (Blackpool) 14th Dec. I reckon it will be a cracker.

I'm looking forward to the Satchell fight the most this weekend.

Makes sense, could be another FOTY candidate that.

Satchell looks good doesnt he? Was impressed with him against Edwards last time out, looked very developed for someone who had only had 8-9 fights. It's a division that will be there to clean up when he gets to it as well.

This weekend I'll go

Satchell KO Edwards

Price KO Audley

McPhilbin KO Dickinson

De Gale KO the French Guy

Alvarado dec Rios

Donaire dec Nishioka

Price hits as hard as any heavyweight I've seen after 13 fights and I include Tyson on that.

Rumours are he can't take a punch, if they are false he's going to clean up the whole division for a long long time.

Not even David Haye did that to Harrison.... Sure Harrison is a joke of a fighter, but still the Power Price has is pretty impressive....

And that's Haye as a World Champion, Price is still a novice.