Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

Fraudley Harrison found out yet again, do everyone a favour and give it up Fraudley, this time for good!

I couldn't work out Bunce and Co's defence of Audrey last night. He did was he always does in these types of fights... Comes out, puts his gloves up, grits his teeth and waits for the big punches... Which he can never withstand and he makes himself looks like a **** over and over again.

As a pro the man is and always has been a joke.

I couldn't work out Bunce and Co's defence of Audrey last night. He did was he always does in these types of fights... Comes out, puts his gloves up, grits his teeth and waits for the big punches... Which he can never withstand and he makes himself looks like a **** over and over again.

As a pro the man is and always has been a joke.

I'd of taken the punches he has taken for the money he has made..... His first fight deal alone with the BBC was worth a million quid to him.....

He probably made a couple of hundred grand from last night.... not bad for 82 seconds 'work'

Edited by MPH

I'd of taken the punches he has taken for the money he has made..... His first fight deal alone with the BBC was worth a million quid to him.....

He probably made a couple of hundred grand from last night.... not bad for 82 seconds 'work'

Fair enough but that doesn't explain why so called experts were trying to defend his 'performance'

So I've bought two tickets for the boxing at ExCel on 15th December for my Dad's birthday. I like boxing but I know fúck all about it, can someone tell me if this looks like a decent card?

Here's the info...

http://www.boxnation.com/boxing-matches/ricky-burns-vs-tba/

Looks a tasty card imo, I hope you and your Dad have a great night.

Edited by Leicfox

So I've bought two tickets for the boxing at ExCel on 15th December for my Dad's birthday. I like boxing but I know fúck all about it, can someone tell me if this looks like a decent card?

I

I'm hoping to get to that as well, big fan of George Groves, best young fighter in the country and you are watching a future World Champion. Enjoy.

Groves v Johnson will be a cracking fight and Burns is a good fighter too. Hope they find a decent opponent for him.

http://www.worldboxingnews.net/2012/10/glen-johnson-interested-but-says.html

Seems a bit strange that Groves would announce the fight, along with Frank Warren, yet his opponent seems non the wiser!

Fair enough but that doesn't explain why so called experts were trying to defend his 'performance'

Maybe it's because Harrison didn't run away this time round, like he has against most opponents when he gets beat prolonging the inevitable. :P

Please form an Audley queue with your replies.....

people_lying_down_ie366-001.jpg

Edited by Leicfox

Maybe it's because Harrison didn't run away this time round, like he has against most opponents when he gets beat prolonging the inevitable. :P

Harrison did the right thing, get his hands up and try to avoid Price's big right hand.

Unfortunately at his age and with how special Price is going to be he just couldnt execute it. He's finished, he had the chance to be great but he never had the heart nor chin in the pro game, a shame but such is life.

I do know what you mean... how can anyone be called decent who lasts 82 seconds against someone who is still dealing with national level opponents yet....

What people mean though is that Harrison was at least positive, he had his hands up and we was taking steps forward against Harrison.... Now that might not seem a big thing but its Something you have to be actually quite brave to do considering that booming jab and right hand Price has..... Potentially, Harrison had the reach to work off his back foot and try and pick him off as Price came at him as they are the things Price needs to improve on... his accuracy isnt 100% there YET which creates the situation where he will have to eventually deal with punches coming back after he has thrown a couple.. Harrison could of just sat back like he had done in previous fights....

Harrison did the right thing, get his hands up and try to avoid Price's big right hand.

Unfortunately at his age and with how special Price is going to be he just couldnt execute it. He's finished, he had the chance to be great but he never had the heart nor chin in the pro game, a shame but such is life.

out of those two... if all you have is heart, that can at least take you SOMEWHERE..... but he didnt have either..

Good night of boxing tonight...

Kell Brook v Hector Saldiva

IBF World Title Welterweight Eliminator

Jamie McDonnell v Darwin Zamora

IBF World Title Bantamweight Eliminator

Kenny Anderson v Robin Reid

British Super-Middleweight Title

Then across the pond to Brooklyn for.....

Garcia v Morales

The WBA Super & WBC World Light-Welterweight Championships

Malignaggi v Cano

The WBA World Welterweight Championship

N'Dam N' Jikam v Quillin

The WBO World Middleweight Championship

Bailey v Alexander -

The IBF Welterweight Championship

Edited by Leicfox

Good night of boxing tonight...

Kell Brook v Hector Saldiva

IBF World Title Welterweight Eliminator

Jamie McDonnell v Darwin Zamora

IBF World Title Bantamweight Eliminator

Kenny Anderson v Robin Reid

British Super-Middleweight Title

Then across the pond to Brooklyn for.....

Garcia v Morales

The WBA Super & WBC World Light-Welterweight Championships

Malignaggi v Cano

The WBA World Welterweight Championship

N'Dam N' Jikam v Quillin

The WBO World Middleweight Championship

Bailey v Alexander -

The IBF Welterweight Championship

Should be a quality night indeed.... would love to see Brook go far....

Edited by MPH