Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

Cleverly had a tidy win last night, which i was able to see thanks to the feed from usagoals.com lol

Althoiugh his opponent was short notice he hwas pretty tough... Never really thought of Cleverley as a strong puncher... and this guy had never been down before in his career... but he got him down three times mainly to body shots... I think he just wore him down.

However Cleverley got caught with some decent shots that a better fighter could of taken advantage of...

He should definitely be able to beaten Benard Hopkins but he'll have to tighten his defence to REALLY get to the top...

Looking forward to the Froch fight, quite like the bloke, no doubt some people will want him to lose because he supports Forest, but whatever, hope he wins and well.

Don't know much about Yusaf Mack, but i'm looking at the 3rd round maybe?

Then it's onto the Rendall Munroe v Quigg rematch next week, just hope Munroe's cut from last time healed well and doesn't open up again along with the Hatton fight - Like Hatton, hope he wins, but not really sure I agree with him coming out of retirement, shouldn't have spent so much on the white stuff I spose.

Edited by Matt

..and Wes lol

Mate jumped on him after the fight lol

He was getting a hell of a lot of love from the Forest fans though so had to scarper.

Easy fight for Froch, far too good for Mac, onto next weekend now and another long Saturday. :blink:

Puerto Rican media is reporting that Hector "Macho" Camacho got shot in the face tonight and is in critical condition.

I will never forget when he swore he swore he would kick Julio Cedar Chavez's ass in 1992, then wound up getting pounded himself for 12 whole rounds.

Macho Camacho got arrested earlier this year after he allegedly giving his son a beating.

I don't know what caused this shooting (a drive-by, apparently)... This is a ****ed-up situation.

Edited by Jordan

anyone know where the fights are going to be shown n what time they on??? want to catch the rendall fight

It's all on primetime. From 7pm. I have paid the £15 ppv thinking i could record it and watch it when i finish work in the morning. No, you cant record it so am going into work at 10 instead of 6. Rendall is on at 8pm according to his twitter. Not that arsed about Hatton to be fair. I know £15 seems alot fork out for an undercard fight but he's our boy!!

Edited by stix
  • Like 1

can someone try chan 498 on sky for me please? i keep gettin no sat signal.... every other channel is ok trying to book the fight

Its got the replay of Hatton v Lazcano for me right now.

If I remember from booking the Haye v Chisora fight (Which was on Primetime I think) I had to book it online - Or you could book it over the phone, I don't think you can book it via your Sky Box.

Edited by Matt

cheers matt

not getting a signal could be the rain here ?

thanks again

Yeah not sure about the no signal problems you are having but I can advise you about booking the fight - Also just to warn you I think it's a case of you have to subscribe to the channel, so you get the channel for a month but if you buy it before the fight and cancel it tomorrow you will get the channel for the month still.

EDIT - Come to think of it, I'm advising you about Box Nation. The fight tonight is on Primetime isn't it? So ignore what I have said, It could be a case that everything i've advised is right but might not as i'm talking from past experience with another channel! lol

It still stands that I can view channel 498 though.

Edited by Matt

Hopefully it is a subscription and if you buy it for tonights fight you would have the channel for a month because i've just found out Pacquiao is fight Dec 8th.

I'm going for a meal tonight but hoping to be back by the time of the fight so am kind of tempted to buy the channel but at the same time I might miss it and/or i'll find a stream on the internet somewhere, but if it is subscription for the month think i'd get it and can watch Pacquiao.

Don't know what i'm more gutted about missing the Munroe fight or Hatton, bit of both.

Really hope Munroe wins and get a world title shot - Would love him to fight in Leicester too but where would he fight, I don't see him as a big enough pull to fight at the KP as much as i'd love that can't see enough tickets being sold to even half fill the KP.