Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

Guest BlueBrett

Should have said something about that for sure. Saved himself a couple of times locking his arms behind diaz's back. Really close fight in my eyes. It will be interesting to hear the judges scores. Khan probably just done enough

Guest BlueBrett

Murray was really unlucky. Gave a great showing of himself and I actually had him winning by a reverse of the judges scores (115-112) on the card I kept. There were a lot of close rounds though so I wont say it was a bad decision. He should have been credited with a second knock-down that was ruled a slip as well which would have really tightened the cards going into the last couple of rounds. I bet he is gutted this morning but I have no doubt whatsoever that his performance last night will land him more big fights and make him a rich man over the next couple of years.

Fair play to Audley. I think this could be an American heavyweight to finally challenge. Hos record (though padded) is impressive and if Haye, Price, Fury want to connect with America, fighting this guy is the way in.

Khan. I'm sorry but he just isn't the fighter we want him to be. That was bang average and he was lucky to survive. The division he's in has too much quality for him to perform like that and get anywhere.

Guest MattP

Felt sorry for Murray, that's over here he might nick it. Second knock down was terrible call.

Khan should just retire, like Betts says around far too much class and confidence is shattered.

Wilder - could be anything. Gets destroyed by Wlad though. I know a geezer who watched them spar last year together, different league.

Felt sorry for Murray, that's over here he might nick it. Second knock down was terrible call.

Khan should just retire, like Betts says around far too much class and confidence is shattered.

Wilder - could be anything. Gets destroyed by Wlad though. I know a geezer who watched them spar last year together, different league.

Would like to see Wilder against Price or Fury. If Haye gets past Charr then him too. If he's to compete with Wlad, needs a better variety of opponent.

Guest BlueBrett

So Wilder to fight Delboy.

Big fight for Del to take. Cant see him getting anything from it.

I will look forward to this fight but everyone knows it's really just another record and wallet padder.  Surely once Deontay knocks Del out he has to start getting some decent opposition.  They've used all the bums up now surely!  I know he wants Fury but he has no chance of getting that fight until Tyson has had his day in the ring with Klitschko.  I could maybe see him getting a fight with Price though assuming Price wins his rematch with Thompson.

The second half of this year should be interesting.

Guest MattP

Would like to see Wilder against Price or Fury. If Haye gets past Charr then him too. If he's to compete with Wlad, needs a better variety of opponent.

Wilder Fury is a must watch, really really hope it happens soon.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BlueBrett

I think Froch will probably get a dubious decision.  Nevertheless I am having a few quid on Kessler.  He is massively over priced at 2/1. Apparently he is concerned about getting done by the judges so has spent loads of time throughout his training camp working on trying to land a knock-out with his right hand.

Wilder Fury is a must watch, really really hope it happens soon.

Fury wont go anywhere near Wilder til he has had his shot at Klitschko. He's only got to beat one more bum and he becomes the mandatory challenger.

Guest MattP

Hell yeah! What you thinking? I'm going for Cobra stoppage in the 8th.

Going Froch on points! Think it will mirror the first fight in a way and Carl will get the nod this time.

Hope Bellew can get back on track with a win as well.