Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

Huge weekend of action on the way.

Best card of the year by a mile over at the MGM and I couldn't afford to go. :(

Saul Alvarez steps into the bigtime, still think Floyd will be too tricky for him and win via UD but I think Canelo will get close to him at times and make for some exciting action.

Garcia v Mattysse on the undercard is worthy of a main event itself, the big Argie is the most underrated fighter in the World in my opinion and I think Garcia will get hurt here.

I kind of want to watch this fight, but I don't know about paying $65 to watch on pay-per-view or even making the effort to find a bar that has it on.

But this is Mayweather, so for that price at least viewers get to see 12 rounds of boxing!

Haye Fury fight off,Haye has sustained a cut in training.

Could be his toe or even his little finger!

FFS! I was looking forward to that aswell!

Oh well I slagged Haye off for not pulling out against Klitschko, if you're not 100% you don't step in the ring and if you do step in the ring you don't make excuses for losing (Because of an injury that you had before you stepped in the ring) so fair play to him, I wanna see a decent fight with both fighter 100% giving it there all.

Looks quite a nasty cut tbf, it would certainly cause him problems in a fight that's for sure.

_70036549_hayecut.jpg

Rendall Munroe makes his return to the ring this weekend, anyone know if its on TV or if there is any stream available.

I've looked on Sky but can't see any boxing on sky tomorrow.

No mate, it's a dreadful card in Doncaster that will have about 200 people there. Undercard to Brian McDonnell.

He's fighting a journeyman who lost to a guy who was 3-16 a few months ago, no idea if he needs the money still but what an awful comedown from World Title shots in Japan.

Edited by MattP

No mate, it's a dreadful card in Doncaster that will have about 200 people there. Undercard to Brian McDonnell.

He's fighting a journeyman who lost to a guy who was 3-16 a few months ago, no idea if he needs the money still but what an awful comedown from World Title shots in Japan.

Hmmm shame.

Think it's probably the case of he picked the right time to retire, but he can't live without the sport as it's all he knows really, it's 'what he does'.

Bit like Hatton and his comeback.