Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

I think so.

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/88687-froch-vs-kessler/?hl=froch

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/81929-boxing-now-on-sky-sports-1-frotch/?hl=froch#entry2251579

And there's probably many other comments about Froch and slagging him off just because he's from and supports Forest.

I like him, I think he's currently the best British boxer out there.

Jesus I forgot about that thread.

He's the best British boxer by a country mile at the minute, only Darren Barker would come close to being compared to him.

I like him for what it's worth, I did like Groves, especially in the DeGale build up, but kinda thinking Groves is abit of a cock nowadays.

I'm with you on this. I liked him when DeGale was mouthing off when they were about to fight, but I find him a bit of a smug bellend these days.

Possibly.

Got 2 of my friends fighting in it.

Nice one will catch up for a pint if you do.

My mate is fighting a guy called Clifford. Stone heavier than him.

I think that groves will show a bit near the start but as soon as Froch backs him up into the ropes he's in big trouble.

Think we'll see a similar finish to the Bute fight.

Edited by MattP

Where has this hatred from Groves towards Froch come from?

Is it from when Froch floored him during a sparring session or has Groves just never like him.

Apparently Froch made more of that than it actually was and Groves came back the next week and ran him ragged before the Kessler fight. Don't think sparring should be anything yo go on anyway

Is it from when Froch floored him during a sparring session or has Groves just never like him.

From the promoters telling them to big up the hatred for viewing figures?!

I take any rivalry between boxers before fights with a heap of salt. Come fight night they're very often giving it their best and hugging at the end of the final round anyway. Fair enough there are a few who get in the ring and want to leather the crap out of each other, continuing after the bell, dirty tactics etc., but for most it's just professional rivalry built up by the media. You only had to see Groves on Soccer AM the other week to tell that he doesn't really hate Froch and actually quite respects him as an opponent.

Don't think that Froch has ever actually liked him, he was calling him in an interview in boxing news last year, add that to the sparring stories and you can see why Carl has got a bit annoyed.

From the promoters telling them to big up the hatred for viewing figures?!

I take any rivalry between boxers before fights with a heap of salt. Come fight night they're very often giving it their best and hugging at the end of the final round anyway. Fair enough there are a few who get in the ring and want to leather the crap out of each other, continuing after the bell, dirty tactics etc., but for most it's just professional rivalry built up by the media. You only had to see Groves on Soccer AM the other week to tell that he doesn't really hate Froch and actually quite respects him as an opponent.

That's very true.

I want to see this but I'm ****ed if I'm paying Sly another 15 quid when I already pay them over 60 quid a month.

What are the chances of finding a decent stream for it later online?

You shouldn't have any problems finding a stream tonight.

Skinflint.

Think i'm gonna book it too, not done so yet.

Can I order it and watch it say from 9pm?

Or is there a delay? Do you need to do it in advance?

Reason I ask is because i'm going round family's house for a birthday but i'm sneeking away early doors so I can watch the fight, but don't want to book it now just incase I do for some reason struggle to get away for a early enough, you know how it is, i'm gonna get away though, i'm not missing it lol

Edit - I am preferably booking it because I want a decent picture without it freezing every couple of minutes, e.t.c, but if worst comes to the worst i'll just get a stream and rig my laptop up to the tv.

Edited by Matt