Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

I wanted him to lose just cos he's a bit of a nob. Nothing to do with him being from Nottingham or supporting Forest (though his accent does grate on me a bit). He's made himself look really silly with his ridiculous, childish fighting talk. I don't think I'd like him even if he was a lifelong city fan.

Isn't Pearson from Nottingham? Anyone know who he supports?

There is a huge chance that Froch would of finished him... Groves' legs were gone but its not for certain, anything can happen and the ref stopped it way too early....

Cant help but think Froch didn't train properly for it... He seemed not as sharp as he used to be.... could age be catching up with him?

RE-MATCH NEEDED!!!!

I wanted him to lose just cos he's a bit of a nob. Nothing to do with him being from Nottingham or supporting Forest (though his accent does grate on me a bit). He's made himself look really silly with his ridiculous, childish fighting talk. I don't think I'd like him even if he was a lifelong city fan.

He supports his crutches cos they support him.

• Like 1

Sure i've read Pearson supports County.

I'm sure he won't care with all the money he's got.

The problem with boxing is it makes a profession out of being an arrogant scumbag who likes a scrap.

football makes a profession of arrogant scumbags who like to kick a ball. and I disagree with scrapping, boxing is tactical, scrapping isn't.

Eddie Hearn is an absolute crook. Already rubbing his hands. Froch mentioned a re-match pretty much straight away, why would he want a re-match if he's already beaten him? Maybe a bit cyclical from me but everyone but Froch & the ref thought that was an unfair stoppage.

Eddie Hearn is an absolute crook. Already rubbing his hands. Froch mentioned a re-match pretty much straight away, why would he want a re-match if he's already beaten him? Maybe a bit cyclical from me but everyone but Froch & the ref thought that was an unfair stoppage.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

football makes a profession of arrogant scumbags who like to kick a ball. and I disagree with scrapping, boxing is tactical, scrapping isn't.

Nah, a lot of footballers are scumbags but it's not in the nature of the sport like it is in boxing. It's a necessity in commercial boxing to mouth off and act like a twat. It's mainly about lower class retards giving it the big'un. That's supposed to be the entertainment factor.

Boxing as a sport can be entertaining if it's a particularly good fight, but the circus around it makes it unbearable as a spectacle.

Thats not the point

What is?

Refs are told if a man isn't defending himself and you think he's done stop the fight. Long gone are the days where you leave it till the man is lying on the floor with paramedics helping him come round. It's not ideal but hand on heart do you think Groves or Froch would have gone on to win from the position they were at in that 9th round? I can only see Froch winning.