Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

He very much is. Cant see who'd beat him performing like that.

Kovalev v Stevenson is the one we all want to see now isn't it? Two absolute brutes going at each other. Would like to see the pimp take a beating as well.

On the domestic front some decent stuff coming up, expecting to see some shambolic pantomine stuff with Bellew and Clev now it's on PPV, a disgraceful decision really given it's the only fight on the night that you can't call with 99% certainly.

The Warren card looks good but I've still got a strong feeling either Fury v Chisora or BJS with Eubank will be off, I can't believe the odds for the latter fight, I've got BJS as a 1/5 favourite and he's been priced up at 4/5, I've seen nothing from Eubank Jnr that leads me to believe he'll live with Billy Joe. People have be jumping on the bandwagon purely on his old man's reputation.

Kovalev v Stevenson is the one we all want to see now isn't it? Two absolute brutes going at each other. Would like to see the pimp take a beating as well.

On the domestic front some decent stuff coming up, expecting to see some shambolic pantomine stuff with Bellew and Clev now it's on PPV, a disgraceful decision really given it's the only fight on the night that you can't call with 99% certainly.

The Warren card looks good but I've still got a strong feeling either Fury v Chisora or BJS with Eubank will be off, I can't believe the odds for the latter fight, I've got BJS as a 1/5 favourite and he's been priced up at 4/5, I've seen nothing from Eubank Jnr that leads me to believe he'll live with Billy Joe. People have be jumping on the bandwagon purely on his old man's reputation.

Agree with that completely and think the BJS vs Eubank Jnr is the one that will fall by the wayside. Its pretty uncomfortable listening to Eubank Jnr as it seems with every interview that goes by, it sounds like his heart just isnt in it at all. Not showing for press conferences or interviews shows a massive lack of backbone. Did you see the BT Sport interview with BJS when Eubank was supposed to be there too? Massively uncomfortable. He looked so pissed off and hardly spoke a word.

I've Sky +ed the Cleverly/Bellew chat so still got to watch that, but I gained abit of respect for Bellew when I watched that thing with Johnny Nelson the other day, that said I still think it's a case of wanting the one I dislike least to win - I'm not sure which I dislike least though, alternatively I could simply just watch as a neutral and enjoy a hopefully good fight.

Can't see me paying PPV prices for it though - It'll be a stream for me, i'm interested but it's not a big enough fight for me to pay for - The undercard is probably more interesting for me.

Edited by Matt