Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

yeah duno why he let him win the first 5 rounds without much effort involved, must've thought he'd have it in him to get a ko towards the end. threw everything at it but didn't have that one clean blow to do it. decent scrap towards the end. 

As a card, that was about as bad as it gets.  Feel so so sorry for anybody that paid money to watch any of it.

But on the upside cards like that can only accelerate the death of the ridiculous £12pm BoxNation.

Edited by BlueSi13

Against my better judgement I watched this. BJS is nowhere near World level and Eubank Jnr quite clearly didnt have the knowhow of how to handle that fight.

Fury and Chisora, well. Chisora once again showed his massive limitations. Such an awful fighter. As for Fury, why oh why can he not get into any kind of decent physical shape? He didnt look like he'd come out of a training camp. Wlad would knock him out within 3 rounds.

Really felt sorry for the crowd. Being there that late to watch that shower of shit. I really hope Chisora calls it a day so at least its one less of these bums in the heavyweight division.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone bothered about Khan vs Alexander?

Not really, I might watch it on a stream if I'm still awake or come in pissed or something.

Kinda want him to lose = No where to go career finally over, should have been over years ago.

Kinda want him to win so he gets battered by Mayweather.

Froch was on EMT saying that he might be fighting in Vegas or something. The unbearable ****.

Why cos' he's a Forest fan? Please. As a boxer I really like Froch, thinks he's one of the better British boxer currently around.

Not really, I might watch it on a stream if I'm still awake or come in pissed or something.

Kinda want him to lose = No where to go career finally over, should have been over years ago.

Kinda want him to win so he gets battered by Mayweather.

Ironically, i think he actually has the speed to cause Mayweather a few problems.

But PLEASE don't take that as me thinking he'd beat him...

Ironically, i think he actually has the speed to cause Mayweather a few problems.

But PLEASE don't take that as me thinking he'd beat him...

I agree with this, he has the tools to trouble Floyd, hand speed and exceptional footwork. Although I still think Mayweather cruises to a points decision down the stretch.

Don't see any problems for him against Alexander, he's a pale shadow of the fighter who schooled Maidana a few years ago.

Froch was on EMT saying that he might be fighting in Vegas or something. The unbearable ****.

Bloody hope so. Would be an incredible weekend, don't think we'd see Hatton levels of support but I bet 12-15,000 would make the trip over.

Didn't actually realise the Khan fight was on SS1, I thought it was on one of the subscription boxing channel or maybe even box office (Who would pay for it I do not know), i've said in a post yesterday I was really interested but now i've seen it's on SS1 I might have an all nighter on the beer and if I manage to stay awake i'll watch it.

Anyone know what the undercard is like and if they are showing any other fights on SS1?